What's new

Indian Stealth Bomber No Longer a Secret

Best way to put pressure on Indian Government for More Funding Leak a secret That never was.

Its armaments are guided bombs used for surgical strikes.

So then... the F-16 is a Bomber, and the F-15,F-22,F-35,Su-35,30,MKI..M2K,Mig-35,Typhoon,Rafale etc etc.
The F-117 was also a Bomber.. its primary armament was also guided bombs for surgical strikes .
Yet everybody called it a fighter..

The Stealth Bomber that is being touted is due to its role.. NOT due to its size which seems to have every other Indian in glee thinking they just heard of the next best thing to the B-2.

What the Aura is nothing more than what the Dassault Neuron is(is there any help involved here as well??).
Its a Strike UAV.. which is the appropriate industry term.. that helps keeps the confusion away from what is considered to the be the traditional definition of the Bomber.. like the B-1 or Tu-95.

I wonder if this is going to use any preexisting parts from other jets, like the landing gear.

Leave that looser.. they can't think beyond CTRL+C & CTRL+V

Come on man, the design alone is nothing, its the hardware and software that makes a good bird.

Even if we take that design, we will still need our own hardware and software that will be diff. to your B2

I Just have a good laugh about Indian's arguments :rofl: I guess you guys have tasted your own medecine that like to troll all day long about Chinese military fighter are just ctrl+ C and Ctrl +V: When we said that J-15 contains our own harware and solfwares...that wasn't good enought to prove anything...now you guys are trying to use our argument :lol:. to prove yourself to American :rofl:

You guys are just laugh stock of 21st century, not only you ctrl+ C and Ctrl +V American design, you also ctrl+ C and Ctrl +V chinese argument about harware and solfware ...Just wondering who has the last laugh :rofl:

If India can build this thing, then it is definitely not a copy of B-2.

But the problem is, does India have the capability to build this thing?

Ideally speaking this DRDO boss Vijay Saraswat needs to be fired. Unless this is a false flag information leak (to hide something more important) this guy doesn't deserve to be the head of DRDO.

Which research agency in the world publicly announces secret projects 4 years in advance that too 4 years to get to a prototype stage. Which means 8-10 years for product to get to the end user (IAF). Looks like either he can only reach Indian Ministers via Newspapers or this joker just can't control his tongue. His firing will save DRDO from many embarrassments.

Just that the "American" designs are based on German designs from the Horton aircrafts. The similarity comes from similar development aims wrt reduce the RCS and besides that this is still might not be an official graphic, most UCAVs that are currently under developments have the same similarties, since they are developed with the same aims again. Even most stealth fighters share similar shapings, while the changes come from different requirements again (single or twin engine, designed to be a strike fighter mainly (F35), or for air combats (F22), designed to have long range (Pak Fa / FGFA, possibly J20), or simply beeing a lighter stealth fighter for point defence roles, like some Swedish or S. Korean designs. But with the main aim of a very low RCS, there MUST be similarities and with the same aims of UCAVs, their design will be more than similar as well, no matter if US, Russian, Chinese, European, or Indian.

You can't prove that your aircraft is not ctrl+ C and Ctrl +V, but insead use a counter argument as US copy Germany...:rofl: Of course you can justify yourself and skate around the argument that that all Aircrafts are the same because its have wings :rofl: ...that's even better.

Iran also also developing a "flying aircraft carrier" ....:D

Give me a break! DRDO making this indigenously? Please.

iran has the fallen stealth uav. If those reports were correct. I saw that in wikileaks

Its also building its own Aircraft Carrier. It builds warships, nuclear submarine etc. It has been on moon. It has biggest constellation of remote Sensing satellites in the world.

So, yeah, don't underestimate India.

Its also building its own Aircraft Carrier. It builds warships, nuclear submarine etc. It has been on moon. It has biggest constellation of remote Sensing satellites in the world.

So, yeah, don't underestimate India.

No one is under-estimating india. I'd be happy if indians make this UAV and stop being lickers of west against China...

I hope Pak-China-India resolve their issues. I'm a huge fan of Asian Unity/Prosperity...

No one is under-estimating india. I'd be happy if indians make this UAV and stop being lickers of west against China...
I hope Pak-China-India resolve their issues. I'm a huge fan of Asian Unity/Prosperity...
India don't give two hoot to west. They asked us to stop trade with Iran. We showed them middle finger. :D

But I agree with you. We have to unite for making it Asian century.

India don't give two hoot to west. They asked us to stop trade with Iran. We showed them middle finger. :D

But I agree with you. We have to unite for making it Asian century.

Now thats what I am talking about!

:)

Nazi Germany Horten Flying Wing.

hortens_flying_wing_3_zpsfaa84bf1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom