What's new

India tests 3,000 km range n-missile in secret

ust answer the simple question or not.
Don't get your Panties all tied up in a Knot, Girly Boy...
We don't discuss geo-politics and strategic decision making processes with folks educated at the local madrassahs. Shoo Shoo, Go troll on a rape thread or .something. This thread is way beyond your feeble intellect.

Are you for real ?

What do underwear and missile testing have in common... :crazy:

Just answer the simple question or not.

Don't get your Panties all tied up in a Knot, Girly Boy...

IMHO .. all ballistic missile follow a certain trajectory, by which they can be identified, and hence specific counter-measures can be taken for them. So to keep that trajectory secret, a ballistic missile was tested secretly. Since there have been cases, previously, where Chinese have been snooping on Indian missile test using fishing boats.

Those guys were brave enough; after all they were gun-totin' professional soldiers, the "real professionals".
Unlike "internet professionals", not the same thing at all; nada, zilch. :lol:

That;s the privilege of leading an upper middle class lifestyle.

You get to stroke your ego by fantasising about past empires, and crushing your enemies.

Vhuck these Internet warriors (Indian and pakistani) they will shit themselves.

All the defense entity developments and testing has to be made under cover to have that element of surprise.

hurrey :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.....we r on the right track...K series SLBM is "Missile of peace".....As far as basic of SLBM is Clear i don't see any difficulty in increasing range and accuracy of future SLBM with unbearable damaging power.:big_boss:

I remember a video showing trident or peacekeeper missile rising from a nuke sub, it broke a concrete cap. Did the test from the submerged pontoon had same type of contraption ??

Even our Pokhran nuke test was conducted in secrecy but later announced. I think it's all about preventing sabotage and safeguarding telemetric data but old Pakistani habitual trolls have to troll anyway. Now go cry in front China.

Back
Top Bottom