Indian vaccines: 99 recipients have adverse reactions, 2 hospitalised

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
99 recipients have adverse reactions, 2 hospitalised
TNN | Jan 17, 2021, 05:41 IST

NEW DELHI: Ninety-nine people across India experienced adverse reactions after being vaccinated on Saturday but only two were considered serious enough to require hospitalisation.

However, central officials said there were no reports of adverse effects requiring hospitalisation till Saturday evening, Eleven adverse reactions were noticed in Telangana, 22 in Maharashtra (14 of 22 were minor cases), 52 in Delhi and 14 in West Bengal.

Fifty-one out of the 52 healthcare workers in Delhi who had an adverse reaction were minor adverse events. One adverse event, which required hospital admission, was reported late Saturday evening from AIIMS where the healthcare worker had been admitted.

In Kolkata, top health official Ajay Chakravorty said that all but one of the 14 who had experienced adverse reactions had been allowed to go home after an hour’s observation.

That our vaccine does not work Chinese one does
(Bloomberg) -- Of all the developing countries testing China’s Covid-19 vaccines, few are friendlier to Beijing than Pakistan. In the years leading up to the pandemic, China financed nearly $70 billion across the South Asian nation on roads, railways and power stations, and Pakistan now has two Chinese clinical trials underway, with even senior government officials being inoculated.

Yet interviews with people in Karachi, the nation’s biggest city -- as well as in other developing nations from Indonesia to Brazil, together with surveys and official comments -- show that China has failed to assure the millions of people who may have to rely on its vaccines.

“I won’t take it,” said Farman Ali Shah, a motorcycle driver in Karachi for local ride-hailing app Bykea, as local shops closed early ahead of an 8 p.m. virus-induced curfew. “I don’t trust it.”

(Bloomberg) -- Of all the developing countries testing China’s Covid-19 vaccines, few are friendlier to Beijing than Pakistan. In the years leading up to the pandemic, China financed nearly $70 billion across the South Asian nation on roads, railways and power stations, and Pakistan now has two Chinese clinical trials underway, with even senior government officials being inoculated.

Yet interviews with people in Karachi, the nation’s biggest city -- as well as in other developing nations from Indonesia to Brazil, together with surveys and official comments -- show that China has failed to assure the millions of people who may have to rely on its vaccines.

“I won’t take it,” said Farman Ali Shah, a motorcycle driver in Karachi for local ride-hailing app Bykea, as local shops closed early ahead of an 8 p.m. virus-induced curfew. “I don’t trust it.”
Lol, we'll see how many countries will take "safe" Indian vaccines.

Yes, it does. Try both. And I just hope none of it is censored in Communist China.
Just checked, more about China being able to control virus effectively and economy roars back, 2020 was a very good year for China, a milestone year. I don't know what the year meant for India.

Back
Top Bottom