What's new

No Indian university figures in top 200 global list

You are taking the best of India, the IITs to compare with comprehensive chinese university that aren't specialized in engineering. Yet 3 of our institutions are ranked ahead of your best in engineering department :omghaha:
And if you take into account university ranking, not department only, dozens of chinese university are ahead of indians'. That's how crap your institutions are. No wonder, they said indians don't like facts :laughcry:

Of course university caters to population, it is the people that are attend university. If you have 1 billion people, you simply need more universities than a country like Singapore. Are you going to argue Singapore has more universities than India?
The size of economy is just but one factor in determining the quality of institution. There are many crap institutions in the US, UK and especially Australia. Many chinese universities beat the crap out of most of the aussies's, yet Australia income per capita is so much higher than us, LOL. Small wonder you're now in Australia. :coffee:

Amazing logic. You are giving a bad name to the rest of the Chinese folks here.

List down the Chinese universities that specialize in Engineering. Then we can see how good they are.

Rest of your post is tripe as always. You are the one who said University "caters to population size", whatever that means, and not economy. I proved it otherwise to you.

And good one, Chinese universities beat the crap out of Australian universities. Yeah sure maybe in some parallel Chinese universe.

China has only 3 universities in Top 100(overall), Australia has 7.

idw13t.jpg

f0uop2.jpg

Pakistan - 7x less population, lower resources, etc, and still our univs are world class... Theres something wrong with India... Its like a big guy who has a tiny squeaky voice and a inferiority complex...

lol, you just give them a perfect analogy :lol:

Which is why am not. Am comparing IITs to Engineering and Technology faculties of these universities.

Only three Chinese universities are ranked ahead of IIT Delhi (52), Mumbai(56), and Madras(66) in Engineering and Technology, thats not bad at all, far from "lousy".

Not disputing anything else here, India has a long way to go, both in quality and quantity.

so 'prestigious' of your IIT engineering and technology facilities, yet in reality India is a primitive country cant make anything up to standard

and in terms of engineering and technology research outputs, reality checks from SJR and Global Innovation Index 2013 tell us that only if India can reach 10% of China's performance, your clueless bragging will be less amusing than what the world have enjoyed so far

SJR - Compare countries

The Global Innovation Index 2013 - The Local Dynamics of Innovation

2zhgtvc.jpg
[/IMG]

so 'prestigious' of your IIT engineering and technology facilities, yet in reality India is a primitive country cant make anything up to standard

and in terms of engineering and technology research outputs, reality checks from SJR and Global Innovation Index 2013 tell us that only if India can reach 10% of China's performance, your clueless bragging will be less amusing than what the world have enjoyed so far

SJR - Compare countries

The Global Innovation Index 2013 - The Local Dynamics of Innovation

2zhgtvc.jpg
[/IMG]

All that volume, and then you look at the H-index:lol:

5ycgw0.jpg

Besides research is just one of the many factors used for University Rankings.

and now here comes the computing and software field of which delusional Indians have been bragging since dawn.

16bcxep.jpg
[/IMG]

SJR - Compare countries

as I said, only if 10%```

All that volume, and then you look at the H-index:lol:

5ycgw0.jpg

Besides research is just one of the many factors used for University Rankings.

all I can see is extremely higher volume and higher H index, so what corner you want to dig for your inconsolable inferior complexity? :D

India is a 3rd world hole, why would Indian universities be ranked in the top 1000 let alone the top 200. India is not a country to have top universities, it's a country that needs to feed its people, stop raping women, stop defecating, stop boasting, stop corruption, etc.

all I can see is extremely higher volume and higher H index, so what corner you want to dig for your inconsolable inferior complexity? :D

Its only slightly higher, volume is about ten times higher.

China produces ten times the papers India produces, Yet Chinese H-index is only slightly higher than India

When you compare US and China. China produces twice as much engineering papers as America. But the H-factor of Chinese paper is 1/3rd that of America.

yc8sh.jpg

xc3yiv.jpg

Says a lot about the quality of Chinese research:lol:

Amazing logic. You are giving a bad name to the rest of the Chinese folks here.

List down the Chinese universities that specialize in Engineering. Then we can see how good they are.

Rest of your post is tripe as always. You are the one who said University "caters to population size", whatever that means, and not economy. I proved it otherwise to you.

And good one, Chinese universities beat the crap out of Australian universities. Yeah sure maybe in some parallel Chinese universe.

China has only 3 universities in Top 100(overall), Australia has 7.

Are you not taking the best of India specialized ITTs to compare with "comprehensive" Chinese university based on "engineering department ranking?" LOL, there can't be a more skewed comparison unless you're an indian. Amazing logic indeed! Yet we beat you flat, LOL.

Now what, after I busted your ITTs BS, you bringing the Aussies in? LOL, but you are only proving my argument right. Australia income per capita is 5 times higher than China at $44,000. China's $9000. Yet you only have 7 universities in the top 100 vs China which has 3. That's only 2 times more. Surely it is not all about the economy, is it? :omghaha:

Are you not taking the best of India specialized ITTs to compare with comprehensive Chinese university based on "engineering department ranking?" LOL, there can't be a more skewed comparison unless you're an indian. Amazing logic indeed!

Now what, after I busted your ITTs BS, now you bringing the Aussies in? LOL, but you are only proving my argument right. Australia income per capita is 5 times higher than China at $44,000. China's $9000. Yet you only have 7 universities in the top 100 vs China which has 3. That's only 2 times more. Surely it is not all about size of economy, is it? :omghaha:

Are you broken or something? :cuckoo:

You are the one who said Chinese universities specializing in Engineering do a lot better.

You are the one who said Chinese universities" beat the crap" out of Australian universities.

I was just replying to you. If you are going to make a claim then back it up! Thats how it works.

Pakistan - 7x less population, lower resources, etc, and still our univs are world class... Theres something wrong with India... Its like a big guy who has a tiny squeaky voice and a inferiority complex...

It defines a class..:omghaha:.............:rofl:

For those of you dissing Australia, they have a population of 20 odd million.
They are also a relatively young country, many universities on the list are centuries older than Australia itself.

Are you broken or something? :cuckoo:

You are the one who said Chinese universities specializing in Engineering do a lot better.

You are the one who said Chinese universities" beat the crap" out of Australian universities.

I was just replying to you. If you are going to make a claim then back it up! Thats how it works.

Not only you can't even make objective comparison, you don't know how to make comparison in relative terms either. :omghaha:
If your PHD intellect have trouble with simple reading and comprehension, it is not my responsibility to repeat my post again. Aussie or Indian Phd? :omghaha:

Not only you can't even make objective comparison, you don't know how to make comparison in relative terms either. :omghaha:
If your PHD intellect have trouble with simple reading and comprehension, it is not my responsibility to repeat my post again. Aussie or Indian Phd? :omghaha:

Excessive use of emoticons, ad hominem attacks, thats enough proof that you have no ground to stand on. Not worth my time anymore.

Excessive use of emoticons, ad hominem attacks, thats enough proof that you have no ground to stand on. Not worth my time anymore.

Didn't use you emoticons too? Another of your amazing indian logic!

Back
Top Bottom