What's new

Indian vaccines: 99 recipients have adverse reactions, 2 hospitalised

PDF members
Above we have a recipient of Chinese Hanovac Vaccine

Notice the side effect of motor skill issues where the keyboard buttion 'i' is mistaken for '!'

Either that or the user is using some shitty Chinese knock-off keyboard

Expect more Hanovac Vaccine IQ intellect posts

That an incredibly !ndian response.

Portfolio

Cheery Picking at it's worst mate..... out of 6,31,417...99 have some reactions......do you really have to stoop so low to proove your point?.... How about your Ching Chiong vaccine.....any figures?

15 million vaccinations so far.

Its not about just the production capacity but also whether the Chinese vaccine will be accepted globally.
I seriously doubt anyone will choose the Chinese vaccine if a alternative is present. And i include the Chinese themselves.
The report of 99 adverse reactions to the Indian vaccine are good as atleast the government is being transparent.
Just imagine a scenario where the Chinese vaccine is rolled out in the millions and serious side effects emerge after a few weeks or months.
Or the effects are seen in the next generation with abnormal births.
Too serious a matter to be left to political decisions.

Typical cretinous Chinese response
View attachment 708603

An incredibly angry !ncredible !ndian who sights an Indian website propaganda poster.

I used to be brainwashed by CNN international, and !ncredible !ndia ads were all over.

How amuzing.

Its not about just the production capacity but also whether the Chinese vaccine will be accepted globally.
I seriously doubt anyone will choose the Chinese vaccine if a alternative is present. And i include the Chinese themselves.
The report of 99 adverse reactions to the Indian vaccine are good as atleast the government is being transparent.
Just imagine a scenario where the Chinese vaccine is rolled out in the millions and serious side effects emerge after a few weeks or months.
Or the effects are seen in the next generation with abnormal births.
Too serious a matter to be left to political decisions.

China vaccine is being rolled out in at least seven countries, and counting. In Turkey alone, all the healthcare workers got their first dose.

!ndia is not about transparency. It is about incompetency. !ndia cannot even calculate correctly lives lost due to malnutrition.

You simply try to hide incompetency and corruption with shiny transparency.

But, numerical results will always betray you.

Back
Top Bottom