What's new

2 people in India die after receiving Covid jab as Bharat Biotech says vaccine too risky for some

a vaccine takes many many many years to make and the fact that they have made a vaccine overnight will NOT be effective if you know the nature of the virus! we are being told that a new mutated strain has been detected! so there will be vaccines for eternity? NO there cant be vaccines for eternity. this virus will become inept upon its own life cycle and it will pass on in due time.

But this mass vaccination drive has NO bearing on the virus itself! so its a pointless exercise playing with people's lives.
Right...this is the only vaccine that got made in record time...less than a year...unprecedented.

Personally, i would not want to take any vaccine.

Right...this is the only vaccine that got made in record time...less than a year...unprecedented.

Personally, i would not want to take any vaccine.
all vaccines need years worth of trials because virus is a mutating organism or life or alien! so I wouldn't be surprised if more people fall ill who would not have contracted covid in the first place.

Last edited:
The most vulnerable, that have known preconditions that prevent them from getting the vaccine should jot be given the vaccine. To protect them we need to achieve herd immunity, through vaccinating the potentially asymptotic carriers, and other that are at high risk but have lower risk to side effects. There is always a risk of side effects with vaccines, that is what a well defined clinical study is suppose to determine.

where is the clinical data on the Indian vaccines?

For those that don’t want to take it, I respect your hesitation, and in that case continue to wear PPE until this pandemic hopefully passes.

but but but...this was the greatest vaccination drive to save humanity...gow-muttar vaccine jindabaaaaaaad!!!

rip to the victims of the indian vaccine!!!

Yep the Pfizer vaccine has had quite a few incidents linked to it, too many for comfort.

Since the UK has the Oxford vaccine I am wondering why they are risking it still with the Pfizer vaccine as the tech is too new.

Fair enough 1 million people in the UK got the Pfizer vaccine before the Oxford one got approved, but if you have now have access to a vaccine based on traditional and known tech, then time to stop taking any more chances with the new vaccine.

All vaccines are risky. Don't take any vaccine.
If it was Chinese, you wouldnt say this, I said this many times over, Chinese inactivated vaccine is the only hope. The neonazi Brazilians injected the vaccine in infected people to sabotage Chinese trials. The president of Brazil wanted to kill this vaccine his rival was using. I already foresaw this, the west will never allow competition. Look at CNN defending Pfitzer like a love child, if it was Chinese, we would be hanged. Lol

If it was Chinese, you wouldnt say this, I said this many times over, Chinese inactivated vaccine is the only hope. The neonazi Brazilians injected the vaccine in infected people to sabotage Chinese trials. The president of Brazil wanted to kill this vaccine his rival was using. I already foresaw this, the west will never allow competition. Look at CNN defending Pfitzer like a love child, if it was Chinese, we would be hanged. Lol

You are right that there is dirty politics being played here.

While the Pfizer vaccine has side effects and there is no long term safety data on the mRNA tech, millions of jabs have been administered so far and there has not been too high multiple numbers of alarming incidents of severe side effects and deaths yet.

If the Chinese vaccine is at the same level as the Oxford one that is based on the same inactivated vaccine tech, then expect 70-80% reduction in infections and maybe 100% reduction in severe disease and deaths.

You are right that there is dirty politics being played here.

While the Pfizer vaccine has side effects and there is no long term safety data on the mRNA tech, millions of jabs have been administered so far and there has not been too high multiple numbers of alarming incidents of severe side effects and deaths yet.

If the Chinese vaccine is at the same level as the Oxford one that is based on the same inactivated vaccine tech, then expect 70-80% reduction in infections and maybe 100% reduction in severe disease and deaths.
You and I know this is politically motivated, they want to forever paint China as poor quality when in fact China is a spectrum of poor moderate to high quality. Chinese government will never allow substandard vaccine because the survival of the nation is at stake and we do not want to take risk using GMO vaccines, the one gambling with lives is the West not us. I don't understand d why ppl are so biased and blind, when we warned the world the virus was dangerous, the West said we were overreacting and authoratarian.

You and I know this is politically motivated, they want to forever paint China as poor quality when in fact China is a spectrum of poor moderate to high quality. Chinese government will never allow substandard vaccine because the survival of the nation is at stake and we do not want to take risk using GMO vaccines, the one gambling with lives is the West not us. I don't understand d why ppl are so biased and blind, when we warned the world the virus was dangerous, the West said we were overreacting and authoratarian.

Rich countries such as UAE and Bahrain have approved the Chinese vaccine and they would never take a chance on a substandard vaccine.

MRNA tech like in Pfizer vaccine is very interesting as in theory it should have zero long term side effects.

Now that more traditional vaccines like the UK/Chinese ones are available, I would stop injecting any more people with mRNA vaccines as it is just too risky. The millions that have already been given them will give us long-term safety data on this tech.

Modi and RSS clowns are screwing their nation up for their over bloated and misplaced egos.

God knows what will be long term effects of this so called vaccine.
1st case is pfizer vaccine, which Pak also allied for emergency usage.... Now pls advise PMIK to stop vaccination for emergency..

Everybody feels they are experts and give judgement....

1st case is pfizer vaccine, which Pak also allied for emergency usage.... Now pls advise PMIK to stop vaccination for emergency..

Everybody feels they are experts and give judgement....

I was referring to so called Indian vac, to which your own medical professionals are raising concern that it has never going through the trial phases. That is like playing with people lives and that is what exactly modi hindu terrorist regime is doing.

I was referring to so called Indian vac, to which your own medical professionals are raising concern that it has never going through the trial phases. That is like playing with people lives and that is what exactly modi hindu terrorist regime is doing.
More medical professionals supporting than critics....
My cousin is Dean in Narayana Medical college who is Group Captain (r) , he supported this move as benefits outweights risks.

Last edited:
Everyday Indians here ridicule Chinese vaccines being not highly effective, now we can see Indian vaccines are highly effective, in killing people.

Never allow ? Ok.
"In July, China experienced its “worst public health crisis in years” as stated by South China Morning Post. Chinese vaccine maker Changsheng Biotechnology was found to have fabricated production and inspection records and to have arbitrarily changed process parameters and equipment during its production of freeze-dried human rabies vaccines. Furthermore, substandard diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus (DPT) vaccines produced by Changsheng Biotechnology were administered to 215 184 Chinese children; and 400 520 substandard DPT vaccines produced by Wuhan Institute of Biological Products were sold in Hebei and Chongqing. On July 25, China's drug regulator launched an investigation into all vaccine producers across the country. 15 people from Changsheng Biotechnology, including the chairman, have been detained by Chinese authorities.
This latest vaccine scandal follows on from a series of fake and substandard food and drugs issues in China. As a result, many parents have lost faith in the vaccine system. Although no cases of death or other severe consequences relevant to the substandard rabies and DPT vaccines have been documented as of July 31, the substandard vaccines have been reported as being poisonous in social media and on the internet."

This is the reality of the 100 % effective and perfect Chinese vaccine industry.
While India which supplies 70 % of the worlds vaccine supply has had no such recorded incidents.
Everyday Indians here ridicule Chinese vaccines being not highly effective, now we can see Indian vaccines are highly effective, in killing people.
You are too stupid to be replied to seriously.

Back
Top Bottom