What's new

Indian vaccines: 99 recipients have adverse reactions, 2 hospitalised

Let’s say the Chinese vaccine is the golden bullet you CPC bots claim it is - how many shot can China make in a year?
565 million

1611050473622.png

About half of what single French company Sanofi produces

1611050508099.png

Current vaccine production rate it will be 6 years before China can vaccinate all its citizens

Vaccines are typically developed over a ten-year period, and in pursuit of efficacy, radical techniques such as rmna or higher doses are often used, which can cause unexpected side effects
Screenshot_20210119_182305.jpg

So by far, the traditional technology of inactivated vaccines is the safest, has been used for decades. The higher the efficacy of the drug, the greater the side effects. So the WHO standard for vaccines is 50% overall effectiveness,A high level of antibodies can be formed after two doses of the vaccine

Vaccines are typically developed over a ten-year period, and in pursuit of efficacy, radical techniques such as rmna or higher doses are often used, which can cause unexpected side effects
View attachment 708286

So by far, the traditional technology of inactivated vaccines is the safest, has been used for decades. The higher the efficacy of the drug, the greater the side effects. So the WHO standard for vaccines is 50% overall effectiveness,A high level of antibodies can be formed after two doses of the vaccine

So 50% is good but can China make 14 billion doses a year? I don't think there are enough PIGS in the world for China to make 'traditional' vaccine for the whole world.
Can I request extra beacon in my vaccine? :lol:
565 million

View attachment 708280

About half of what single French company Sanofi produces

View attachment 708281

Current vaccine production rate it will be 6 years before China can vaccinate all its citizens

565 Million and China is exporting most of it.. so nice of China.

So 50% is good but can China make 14 billion doses a year? I don't think there are enough PIGS in the world for China to make 'traditional' vaccine for the whole world.
Can I request extra beacon in my vaccine? :lol:

You have no idea of the power of the world's factories. In January 2020, 20 million masks were produced per month, and now 15 billion per month.
Five vaccines have been or will be available in China.

99 recipients have adverse reactions, 2 hospitalised
TNN | Jan 17, 2021, 05:41 IST

NEW DELHI: Ninety-nine people across India experienced adverse reactions after being vaccinated on Saturday but only two were considered serious enough to require hospitalisation.

However, central officials said there were no reports of adverse effects requiring hospitalisation till Saturday evening, Eleven adverse reactions were noticed in Telangana, 22 in Maharashtra (14 of 22 were minor cases), 52 in Delhi and 14 in West Bengal.

Fifty-one out of the 52 healthcare workers in Delhi who had an adverse reaction were minor adverse events. One adverse event, which required hospital admission, was reported late Saturday evening from AIIMS where the healthcare worker had been admitted.

In Kolkata, top health official Ajay Chakravorty said that all but one of the 14 who had experienced adverse reactions had been allowed to go home after an hour’s observation.

RSS and NSA bots where really bussy to turn vaccination into a hostile competition and slander and misinform about Chinas vaccine, grasping for ever straw and unrelated story to spin an almost perfect result into a failure.

Now that their vaccines turn out to be the real duds or ridden with actual troublesome news, these bots immediately switched over to other coping deliusional stories. Stupid things like China of all places can at least not produce enough vaccines.

You have no idea
These bots know that. They are just following the script of their little blue CIA book and pretend to be braindead retarded when it suits them.

Last edited:
Now wait for ANI news to spread misinfo ;brazil & nepal/bhutan/maldives/srilanka/myanmar has already been made their victims.

This happens when you do not follow proper testing protocols and just launch the vaccine for political mileage.

You have no idea of the power of the world's factories. In January 2020, 20 million masks were produced per month, and now 15 billion per month.
Five vaccines have been or will be available in China.

factory? Can you make pigs in factories?

Those taking Pfizer are not even allowed to sue the company if anything goes wrong. They know the vaccine is not ready and tRump just rush approved it just before the election.

I wonder to which countries !ndia has So far exported its indigenous vaccine?

I would be worried for them.

Thankfully, !ndia is not efficient, so, maybe it has not begun exports yet.

I wonder to which countries !ndia has So far exported its indigenous vaccine?

I would be worried for them.

Thankfully, !ndia is not efficient, so, maybe it has not begun exports yet.

PDF members
Above we have a recipient of Chinese Hanovac Vaccine

Notice the side effect of motor skill issues where the keyboard buttion 'i' is mistaken for '!'

Either that or the user is using some shitty Chinese knock-off keyboard

Expect more Hanovac Vaccine IQ intellect posts

Last edited:

400 million is the export plan
1611106880986.png

Above export target being achieved is as possible China taking the path of Democracy

Interestingly Chinese have also agreed to make 200 million doses of astrazeneca vaccine

1611106807153.png

99 recipients have adverse reactions, 2 hospitalised
TNN | Jan 17, 2021, 05:41 IST

NEW DELHI: Ninety-nine people across India experienced adverse reactions after being vaccinated on Saturday but only two were considered serious enough to require hospitalisation.

However, central officials said there were no reports of adverse effects requiring hospitalisation till Saturday evening, Eleven adverse reactions were noticed in Telangana, 22 in Maharashtra (14 of 22 were minor cases), 52 in Delhi and 14 in West Bengal.

Fifty-one out of the 52 healthcare workers in Delhi who had an adverse reaction were minor adverse events. One adverse event, which required hospital admission, was reported late Saturday evening from AIIMS where the healthcare worker had been admitted.

In Kolkata, top health official Ajay Chakravorty said that all but one of the 14 who had experienced adverse reactions had been allowed to go home after an hour’s observation.

Cheery Picking at it's worst mate..... out of 6,31,417...99 have some reactions......do you really have to stoop so low to proove your point?.... How about your Ching Chiong vaccine.....any figures?

higher than Himalayas deeper than oceans just jumped the ship.
how does your foot that you just put in your own mouth taste? :lol:
Screenshot_20210119-202427_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just checked, more about China being able to control virus effectively and economy roars back, 2020 was a very good year for China, a milestone year. I don't know what the year meant for India.
it meant loosing nearly 1200 sq km to China in less than 48 hours without firing a single shot! :enjoy:

Excellent news.
yes! gow muttar vaccine all the way! hell man, forget the vaccine part man, just inject that fresh gow muttar directly in your veins man, that'll teach that bad evil communist Chinese virus to mess with supa pawa yindia man

Back
Top Bottom