What's new

List of Indian Inventions

This is idiotic. Copying and pasting a wikipedia article doesn't make a thread.

If somebody decided to post American or European inventions it would cross 50+ pages.

And there is no Wikipedia page on American or European inventions.

First tell me what Arabs added to our decimal system except for inventing some fancy symbols. :girl_wacko: Ancient Indians used to write mathematics both as poetic form and mathematical expression. Al Khawarizmi only learned the earlier Indian mathematics.

Here number 270 from Gwalior Temple.

02-10-11-ncj-much-ado-about-zero-2.jpg

Very impressive. So are there any other invention besides the numeral system that is indisputably Indian? Where ever there is any discussion about India invention, we always limit the conversation to the numeral system and nothing else.

Did you watch the video till the end? Anyways, you tell me which number system the modern numerals resemble more, Devanagari or Arabic.
500px-Arabic_numerals-en.svg.png

By looking at it, it's safe to assume Dravidian was the only authentic script developed independently without any outside influence. Then, i'm not any expert in this field.

By looking at it, it's safe to assume Dravidian was the only authentic script developed independently without any outside influence. Then, i'm not any expert in this field.

Neither am I. But ALL of our scripts are said to have been derived from the Brahmi script, which is said to have been derived in turn from the Aramaic script. Aramaic is the common ancestor for Arabic too.

This thread is especially for a so called Think Tank here who is less think and more tank who thinks India contributed only Zero to the world.

Also check out the message in the link for more discoveries by Indians.

Great thread, At least we need not search google to know about all this, all are in one place. I have copied it will take a print out to give to my son to go through it.

And for the "Think Tank", his brain has tanked out, so he sees only zero!!

Neither am I. But ALL of our scripts are said to have been derived from the Brahmi script, which is said to have been derived in turn from the Aramaic script. Aramaic is the common ancestor for Arabic too.

1857: History & Propaganda | 2ndlook

The Genesis Of The Greek Miracle | 2ndlook

Great thread, At least we need not search google to know about all this, all are in one place. I have copied it will take a print out to give to my son to go through it.

And for the "Think Tank", his brain has tanked out, so he sees only zero!!

This site is more suited to learn about India.

1857: History & Propaganda | 2ndlook

Hindu Terrorism and Extremism, One Hell of Indian indigenous invention !!!

No one said that. Stop crying for acceptance. hindus had a civilization of their own...but not as remarkable and influential as Islam or West developed in last 1500 years...hindu civilization was kind of like other indic or japanese civilizations...restricted to one area and not global....

Pakistani sarkari school taleem is not reliable, try something else. :girl_wacko:

History has been written by Victors. A people who appropriated the world's resources and to date kill and manipulate the rest of the world to maintain themselves in their preeminence are supposed to be fair and unbiased in their take on history?

Everyone going against their theme of Western superiority were sidelined, ridiculed, and outright silenced.

All originated from Brahmi script.
brah11.gif

Origin from Aramaic is just one of the many theories.

@Hermione great thread...........deserve thumbs up........
Let others burn in hell.......
I have bookmarked the link for ever.........
We need a dedicated univ on our vedic science to preserve our knowledge n teach to our nex gen....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom