What's new

Indian TV Channel will show hit Drama HUMSAFAR in UK.

Sharm kar, mard ban aur saas bahu serials dekhna band kar. :tsk:

*Aapko mardangi ka vaasta*
@Hyperion @Armstrong @Imran Khan
Well we obviously have no choice, Pakistan makes good movie once in 4 years and its the only way to remain in touch with pakistani culture. Pakistani dramas are not your typical indian saas bahu dramas, most of them are based on true stories and teach about religion/culture/social issues etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we obviously have no choice, Pakistan makes good movie once in 4 years and its the only way to remain in touch with pakistani culture. Pakistani dramas are not your typical indian saas bahu dramas, most of them are based on true stories and teach about religion/culture/social issues etc.

Chaaal jhoteiiii saaaf kiyun nahin kehtaa that you watch them because of the women ! :omghaha:

Just like you watched Humsafar because of Maira Khan ! :lol:
@Hyperion @Skull and Bones

Last edited by a moderator:
You watch too much aunty shows, that's why I asked... :D
you are missing out on this...:P
644380_328790727216241_1161141576_n.jpg

didnt knew that humsafar song(QB baloch) was a drama song

Song is amazing.Drama may be good as well

didnt knew that humsafar song(QB baloch) was a drama song

Song is amazing.Drama may be good as well

For a guy that hates girly relationship sappy stuff, it was a good drama.

Especially when the girl was thrown out of the house, it has your emotions flaring.

soo do indians watch tht drama?

i hav heard tht just like Turkish dramas are flooding in Pakistan, Pakistani Dramas are flooding in india is tht soo?

like Bulbulay, Yeh Zindagi he, Humasafar, Qudussi sahab ki bewa & 100s of others, I have also noticed tht now a days every Pakistani hit drama have so many views in youtube & most of the views & comments are by indians...

Back
Top Bottom