What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

O.K. North-East Indians don't even exist according to Bollywood. I have never seen an actor, or even a character from there :O

Didn't expect this from you!:angry: How could you even think about forgetting Danny Denzongpa??!:sad: The man's a legend!
tumblr_lgjx5uYWb71qdvraco1_500.jpg

I have seen clips of Zafar Ali acting in bollywood, both khans are way better actors them him. The only time Zafar acted well was when he cried in Indian tv program about partition of British India.

He has no talent in acting, just there to earn some bucks through cheap bollywood publicity.

O.K. North-East Indians don't even exist according to Bollywood. I have never seen an actor, or even a character from there :O

Now I feel stupid :O But I do think Bollywood should highlight them.

I believe Bollywood is supposed to be primarily for the speakers of Urdu, hindi, hindustani, punjabi languages. Why should they have actors from other linguistic groups , it does not make any sense unless there is an odd character involved in the movie from those ethnic groups.

In PTV times , there was money poured in the production of the Dramas, there were proper writers, directors and producers. Now all the TV dramas on pakistani private channels are made by private production houses which believe in low budget substandard productions to make as much money as possible in the form of profil, their mantra is only low budget quantity based. Whereas in Hollywood they believe in good budget quality production till private drama production houses in paksitan learn this , the dramas will remain the same low budget trash. They use one camera where perhaps 3 are needed to put life in the scence from different angles, they avoid spending in forming the background sets and rely only on free of charge so-called natural sets that look again trash, there are multiple loopholes that are visible if you watch these substandard productions of these private production houses.

Good point, now there are more tv shows and horrible quality. They will have to increase production values for Indians, noblity factor will not last long. I have only watched Aunn Zara in last decade, and poor production values were apparent.

Here's one.

danny-denzongpa.jpg

Tshering Phintso "Danny" Denzongpa
Didn't expect this from you!:angry: How could you even think about forgetting Danny Denzongpa??!:sad: The man's a legend!
tumblr_lgjx5uYWb71qdvraco1_500.jpg

Guys, I must kill myself for this ignominy.

I have brought dishonor and shame to the glorious make benefit nation of India.

I noticed it in the way many NE kids have started dressing.....They're the coolest folks in India.:)

I hate korean dramas :angry:

to accept that a product or serial from cross the border is better than ours is gud thing to acknowledge coz here in indian tv industry everything is driven by TRP,whether its serial,reality shows or news,at the end its the product which degraded coz producer stretches the serial beyond its storyline and news editor puts meaningless debates and breaking news. NOW look at the present pakistani serial on zindagi it totally depends on storyline and meaningful situations to get its audience.and as a audience i really like it.
its good to see that yr countrymen and women are liking a little change. But like our past experiences have shown and learning from them it would be interesting to see for how long and how far u can go in airing our content.

When you get to see some new faces, they will pay attention initially for few episodes. At end good acting and quality only works, in that front none of these guys in Pakistani dramas are not good in acting. Every Pakistani actor\actress who tried their luck in Bollywood are failed just because they can't act or dance.
LOL when u take an actor out of his comfort zone and force them to speak a relatively alien language or put restrictions on them then surely they get neutralized. However the storyline and acting prevails and i do agree with it. However our Dramas r always way to superior in acting and story as well as direction and production wise.

One more thing though that those actors who have gone to india for work had relatively no work here because of their low standards. But these are our mainstream acts and their work!

Back
Top Bottom