What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

They look average, which is not a bad thing. But i can see standard of handsome Indian in bolly going down if Lahoris are not hired as leading actors IMO. I mean Ali Zafar is still better looking then both these actors you mentioned. Bollywood need new Lahori blood to keep going.

Not really, No. Actually, there is an oversupply of Gym rats as I mentioned now. I have watched a few of the movies that came out recently. One thing I noticed is how pretty much every actor looks like he has been hitting the Gym for hours a day, or on steroids.

What Bollywood needs is a break from the Kapoors and injection of new blood.

Even Jacki Shroff's son is acting. Bollywood, like Indian politics is plagued with Nepotism.

If your comment was about South Indian film industry, especially Kerala, that comment would be more valid.

It's Zarvan. I am sure a girl wearing Jeans is vulgar too.

I am sure his head will explode if he watches New Zealand television.
lol if thats the case then he should only watch some channel where there is no na mahram woman .. I hope you understand word na mahrum :D

Not really, No. Actually, there is an oversupply of Gym rats as I mentioned now. I have watched a few of the movies that came out recently. One thing I noticed is how pretty much every actor looks like he has been hitting the Gym for hours a day, or on steroids.

What Bollywood needs is a break from the Kapoors and injection of new blood.

Even Jacki Shroff's son is acting. Bollywood, like Indian politics is plagued with Nepotism.

If your comment was about South Indian film industry, especially Kerala, that comment would be more valid.

Thats another thing in which Pakistani actors are behind Indians, hitting gym. Better body also make you look even better. Just seen photo of Jackie son, he doesn't look South Asian. At least Jackie looked like one of us, bolly is crossing the line IMO.

I just thought Ali Zafar was put in films to look good. His acting hasn't impressed me. I don't know anything about Fawad khan.
Ali zafar is not good actor..there is no doubt about it..he can only do light comedy or overacting

Real actor or actress you will find in pakistani dramas..some of them played some role in bollywood as well like javed shiekh, Salman shahid( in kabul express), sajjd hassan ( In azaan) etc

cmon now, according to pdf, no pakistani watches any indian shows...

I admit i was big fan of bollywood movies growing up. But after 2007 i only watch Akshay Kumar comedy movies, my fav bolly actor ever. Its impossible for someone in west to watch bolly movies, they just don't make any sense. Pakistani tv shows are also very bad, no idea why Indians are loving them.

Thats another thing in which Pakistani actors are behind Indians, hitting gym. Better body also make you look even better. Just seen photo of Jackie son, he doesn't look South Asian. At least Jackie looked like one of us, bolly is crossing the line IMO.

But he does look like a person from the North-East. Jackie is from that part of the world.

Ali zafar is not good actor..there is no doubt about it..he can only do light comedy or overacting

Real actor or actress you will find in pakistani dramas..some of them played some role in bollywood as well like javed shiekh, Salman shahid( in kabul express), sajjd hassan ( In azaan) etc

I largely stopped watching Bollywood movies. They usually have settings in foreign countries, have no relation to Indians whatsoever.

So better of watching Hollywood movies right.

I admit i was big fan of bollywood movies growing up. But after 2007 i only watch Akshay Kumar comedy movies, my fav bolly actor ever. Its impossible for someone in west to watch bolly movies, they just don't make any sense. Pakistani tv shows are also very bad, no idea why Indians are loving them.

because their industry is more professional.

so-so..but he can act better than ali zafar no doubt.,..some of his simple role were quiet good...especially this one

[videpo]

One group of people you will never see in Bollywood movies are North-East Indians. Mizoram, Manipur and Nagaland.

It's like they don't even exist :lol:

Back
Top Bottom