What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

I admit i was big fan of bollywood movies growing up. But after 2007 i only watch Akshay Kumar comedy movies, my fav bolly actor ever. Its impossible for someone in west to watch bolly movies, they just don't make any sense. Pakistani tv shows are also very bad, no idea why Indians are loving them.

Same here the current trash that they show on pakistani tv as dramas is equally bad so I am amazed people in india are finding it very interesting , after reading about this zindagi channel I went on youtube to watch these serials videos and could not bear them more than 5 minutes. Pakistani TV dramas were good only in PTV days now they are equally trash like indian films and dramas.

One group of people you will never see in Bollywood movies are North-East Indians. Mizoram, Manipur and Nagaland.

They have their own movies and some of them are good too. I did watch couple of movies last year acted by Utpal Das. My NE friend here gave me DVD's to watch.

Well in that case its ok i guess.

O.K. North-East Indians don't even exist according to Bollywood. I have never seen an actor, or even a character from there :O

They have their own movies and some of them are good too. I did watch couple of movies last year acted by Utpal Das.

Now I feel stupid :O But I do think Bollywood should highlight them.

One group of people you will never see in Bollywood movies are North-East Indians. Mizoram, Manipur and Nagaland.

It's like they don't even exist :lol:
mizoram is beautiful place,..they should make their own industry :P but Can they speak hindi? i bet they would speak better than qatrina or sunny Leone though :D

Same here the current trash that they show on pakistani tv as dramas is equally bad so I am amazed people in india are finding it very interesting , after reading about this zindagi channel I went on youtube to watch these serials videos and could not bear them more than 5 minutes. Pakistani TV dramas were good only in PTV days now they are equally trash like indian films and dramas.

western tv shows spoiled me.

:(

so-so..but he can act better than ali zafar no doubt.,..some of his simple role were quiet good...especially this one

[videpo]

These people can't compete with bolly family heroes. They learn dance/acting from early age and by the time they grow up, producers lineup to sign them. After that it depends on them and luck, but they sure as hell will get couple of chances no matter how horrible they turn out.

mizoram is beautiful place,..they should make their own industry :P but Can they speak hindi? i bet they would speak better than qatrina or sunny Leone though :D

Regional states have their own industry. For example, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, West Bengal have their own regional language cinema and TV industry.

North-Easterners are suspicious of mainlanders. But the ones who immigrate to the mainland speak fluent Hindi.

O.K. North-East Indians don't even exist according to Bollywood. I have never seen an actor, or even a character from there :O

Now I feel stupid :O But I do think Bollywood should highlight them.

I think we have same song in South too. Atleast in Telugu we have in same tune.

I have watched old ptv dramas, they were indeed good. I think it just shows some Indians are sick of sas bahu serials. Pakistani drama industry will have to increase quality like good old days.

These people can't compete with bolly family heroes. They learn dance/acting from early age and by the time they grow up, producers lineup to sign them. After that it depends on them and luck, but they sure as hell will get couple of chances no matter how horrible they turn out.
sure dancing will be horrible but acting is differnt thing..salman khan cannot act but his movie are super duper hit..salman and shah rukh boht are chichora actors but well bollywood movies are not all about acting

They also have family connections.

sure dancing will be horrible but acting is differnt thing..salman cannot act but his movie are super duper hit..salman and hah ruk bohr are chichora actors but well bollywood movies are not all about actings

The only khans I like are Ameer Khan and Irfan Khan (life of pi fame)

sure dancing will be horrible but acting is differnt thing..salman khan cannot act but his movie are super duper hit..salman and shah rukh boht are chichora actors but well bollywood movies are not all about acting

I have seen clips of Zafar Ali acting in bollywood, both khans are way better actors them him. The only time Zafar acted well was when he cried in Indian tv program about partition of British India.

I have watched old ptv dramas, they were indeed good. I think it just shows some Indians are sick of sas bahu serials. Pakistani drama industry will have to increase quality like good old days.

In PTV times , there was money poured in the production of the Dramas, there were proper writers, directors, cameramen and producers. Now all the TV dramas on pakistani private channels are made by private production houses which believe in low budget substandard productions to make as much money as possible in the form of profil, their mantra is only low budget quantity based. Whereas in Hollywood they believe in good budget quality production till private drama production houses in paksitan learn this , the dramas will remain the same low budget trash. They use one camera where perhaps 3 are needed to put life in the scence from different angles, they avoid spending in forming the background sets and rely only on free of charge so-called natural sets that look again trash, there are multiple loopholes that are visible if you watch these substandard productions of these private production houses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom