What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

I admit i was big fan of bollywood movies growing up. But after 2007 i only watch Akshay Kumar comedy movies, my fav bolly actor ever. Its impossible for someone in west to watch bolly movies, they just don't make any sense. Pakistani tv shows are also very bad, no idea why Indians are loving them.
Actually ours are still bad because of our high standards that PTV has set and we compare them with our legendary PTV dramas. Indians are at different class their standards are even lower then ours even average standard dramas because their standards are usually driven by their Star Plus soaps. So understand the differences.

How about your fav star Imran Abbas? Is he a good actor?
he aint our star but a munny daddy kid. I know him personally through my advertisement agency. However indians might like him because of a change and better standards.

I want to kill Aunn's dadi one day :mad:

Spotting the obvious differences between the serials like ZGH or AZ and Indian dramas is not tough. The former are more realistic, less loud and less dramatic. While Indian dramas revolves around some impossible story lines, the likes of Zindegi Gulzaar Hai are more close to viewers who wants to see something that they see in their real life too. May be that's why Indians are appreciating these fresh additions to their leisure time :-)
Ooo btw, I found Zara's grandfather very interesting :P

this is the title song of Humsafar which is already popular in Middle East it shows the entire storyline and check the acting skills of Fawad Khan.

Pakistani actors are also good, but we are talking about sucess of leading actors. I mean Ali Zafar have never done even drama serial in Pakistan. Lets see how Fawad Khan adapt in bollywood.
Actually Ali Zafar STARTED with Dramas :D

I remember one where they call their mother "walidah walidah" that was a weird one ;p

But Ali Zafar has done many dramas, he was okay. Before the who "Channo" thing, he was relatively well know as a TV actor. I don't think he had any lead roles, but he had quite a few side roles.

Last edited:
Look at this faggy stuff, grown men talking about tv dramas.

Bunch of poofters.

So what are you doing on this thread...
Even I don't watch dramas expect Hollywood movies but this girl Maya Ali had made me crazy...:o:

So what are you doing on this thread...
Even I don't watch dramas expect Hollywood movies but this girl Maya Ali had made me crazy...:o:

Pfft karachi poofters and there poverty choice. Ayan Ali is where it's at.

:D

India should immediately take all steps to stop this vulgar cultural invasion..

India should immediately take all steps to stop this vulgar cultural invasion..

Hahahaha hum itna saal sa tumhara gatiya drama dekha raha han..... Even releasing your film in our country..... This much big heart we are....

Karachi walon ka taste nahin jani. Akalmandon k liye ishara kafi hota hai

:unsure:

OK you want to say that Ayan Ali is your choice

Hahahaha hum itna saal sa tumhara gatiya drama dekha raha han..... Even releasing your film in our country..... This much big heart we are....

OK you want to say that Ayan Ali is your choice

Jani tussi rahn deyo Karachi deya pathanaa.

hum itna saal sa tumhara Pirated drama dekha raha han..... Even though NOT releasing your film in our country..... This much small heart we are....​

There.. corrected it..

Back
Top Bottom