What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

oh no,,its no joke
but its applicable only for punjabis and sindhis in pakistan with punjabi,haryanvis,rajastani ,up,biharis in india.

rest are different on both sides

Highly Doubt It Even In India Punjab Was Divided Into Punjab and Haryana.If The Differences Between Sikhs and Hindus Were So Severe That The Province Was Divided How Can You Say That Pakistani Punjab Would Be Similar To The Two Provinces.

As For Sindh,Sindhi Culture Is Pretty Much Unique To Sindh.I Have Never Seen Sindhi Topi and Ajrak Or Sindhi Biryani and Curry Across The Border.Maybe The Sindhi Community Who Migrated May Be Following It.The Culture Of Sindh and Bordering Rajastan Are Quite Different

Because Of Being Neighbours There May Be Certain Resemblances In Culture But That Doesn't Mean We Are Or Ever Were One People.

Here Is An Open Ended Question Just Because We Were Part One Colonial Possession Does That Mean That We Were Historically Geographically and Culturally One As Well???

I Can Even Give References About Western Research Scholars That Pakistan Is Not A South Asian Country At All.It Is Essentially A Middle Eastern Country With Greater Linkages To Iran andCentral Asia

Last edited:
Highly Doubt It Even In India Punjab Was Divided Into Punjab and Haryana.If The Differences Between Sikhs and Hindus Were So Severe That The Province Was Divided How Can You Say That Pakistani Punjab Would Be Similar To The Two Provinces.

As For Sindh,Sindhi Culture Is Pretty Much Unique To Sindh.I Have Never Senn Sindhi Topi and Ajrak Or Sindhi Biryani and Curry Acroos The Border.Maybe The Sindhi Community Who Migrated May Be Following It.The Culture Of Sindh and Bordering Rajastan Are Quite Different

Because Of Being Neighbours There May Be Certain Resemblances In Culture But That Doesn't Mean We Are Or Ever Were One People.

Here Is An Open Ended Question Just Because We Were Part One Colonial Possession Does That Mean That We Were Historically Geographically and Culturally One As Well???

I Can Even Give References About Western Research Scholars That Pakistan Is Not A South Asian Country At All.It Is Essentially A Middle Eastern Country With Greater Linkages To Iran andCentral Asia

dude we were one people once..........half converted to islam and other half to sikhism.
u can argue all day long,,,dosen't change the facts

As For Sindh,Sindhi Culture Is Pretty Much Unique To Sindh.I Have Never Senn Sindhi Topi and Ajrak Or Sindhi Biryani and Curry Acroos The Border.Maybe The Sindhi Community Who Migrated May Be Following It.The Culture Of Sindh and Bordering Rajastan Are Quite Different

I heard those Zardaris,Mirs, Sumroos, Bhuttos etc are migrants from outside. Sindh topi culture is also popular in Balochistan.

how strange no is talking about cultural invasion of india by pakistan ! woot woot !

dude we were one people once..........half converted to islam and other half to sikhism.
Actually the Sikhs were about 13% of Punjab's total pre partition population not half. The Muslims were just about the majority followed by the Hindus and then the Sikhs.

Actually the Sikhs were about 13% of Punjab's total pre partition population not half. The Muslims were just about the majority followed by the Hindus and then the Sikhs.

u get the point man,,,,rest left were hindus but eventually all converted from hindus only

Dude Do You Know What A Gross Generalisations That Is

I Would Be More Than Happy To Argue With You All Day Long With Tons Of Well Refernced Facts From Research Historians and Anthropologists but i Have To Prepare Iftari So Good Day

Last edited:
Dude Do You Know What A Gross Generalisations That Is

I Would Be More Than Happy To Argue With You All Day Long With Tons Of Well Referneced Facts From Research Historians and Anthropologists but i Have To Prepare Iftari So Good Day

i am not willing to discuss such a stupid issue,no offence.
u believe what u want to,,,i won't come in your way at all.

:enjoy:

I heard those Zardaris,Mirs, Sumroos, Bhuttos etc are migrants from outside. Sindh topi culture is also popular in Balochistan.

Zardaris Are Basically Baloch Yes Bhuttos Are Rajput and The Origins of Soomros Is Somewhat Conflicted But Most Historians Agree That Their Roots Is From As Sammara in Iraq.Mir Is Not A Tribe But A Title Even Kashmiris Use This To Their Name.The Etymology Of Mir Is Actually Persian

For all of u doucebags who dont know abt Aun who is take a look at him.

He is called Orlando Bloom of Pakistan. Check these photos......

Umar Bhai, is that you in the picture?

Zardaris Are Basically Baloch Yes Bhuttos Are Rajput and The Origins of Soomros Is Somewhat Conflicted But Most Historians Agree That Their Roots Is From As Sammara in Iraq.Mir Is Not A Tribe But A Title Even Kashmiris Use This To Their Name.The Etymology Of Mir Is Actually Persian

its nice to see @INDIC so interested in Pakistan and Pakistanis

@INDIC bhai, where are you originally from in india?

Last edited:

The Sindhi have surnames as Advani, Asrani, Wadhvani etc. ending with ni. I heard Many of the tribes of Sindh have origin from Balochistan and even their culture looks similar to many Baloch tribes.

The Sindhi have surnames as Advani, Asrani, Wadhvani etc. ending with ni. I heard Many of the tribes of Sindh have origin from Balochistan and even their culture looks similar to many Baloch tribes.

I Have Never Heard Of Sindhis With The Names You Mentioned, The Tribes In Sindh Whose Names End With ni Like Jamani Meerani and Jakhrani Malkani etc Are Actually Baloch Tribes Who Have Settled In SindhActually Most Sindhis Names End With O' Like Soomro Palejo Pejoho etc.Definitely Living Side By Side There Must Have Been Some Cultural Spillover

Back
Top Bottom