What's new

World’s 1st test broadcast of 4K TV begins

Most HD devices have 1080p logo, even HDMI output must support 1080p.
I think 1080p is the standard HD video streaming in China, today less 720p devices sell most r 1080p in China market.

Made in China DV
sx-2.jpg

219df1bcaa0fd1ec.jpg

HD digital TV set-top box
%E5%8D%AB%E6%98%9F%E9%AB%98%E6%B8%85%E6%9C%BA%E9%A1%B6%E7%9B%92%EF%BC%88DM800HD%EF%BC%89.jpg

China LCD TV makers sell FULL HD TV
2008120123131467.jpg

2220245138.jpg

11063612_1193097900613_1.jpg

1221119010.jpg

I know what hd devices are, I was saying our tv stations broadcast hd signal barely hitting 720p. You have to pay extra monthly fees for hd channels

I know what hd devices are, I was saying our tv stations broadcast hd signal barely hitting 720p. You have to pay extra monthly fees for hd channels

I concur with you about extra monthly fees for HD channels. For example the channel provider Direct TV charges extra fees for certain HD channels.

But it is only an extra $40-50 per month; so its not that substantial.

It's for TV till now but imagine it on Smartphones :D It's very hard to recognize pixels on smartphones like new Xperia Z2 or LG G3 because of their 2K display.
Samsung, LG, Sony and some Chinese companies are working on 4K displays for smartphones now :enjoy:

Idiots fall for those idiotic tech jargon, do you know what feature i look for when i shop for a phone? How sturdy is the build quality, and does it feel in the hand. Call me old school, but my average phone lasts for 2-3 years without any hickup.

The 4K gimmick is getting ridiculous and out of hand. I don't think eye recognize pixel density beyond a certain point.
I uesd to think that too mate but then i upgraded from a 720p screen 1080p screen. And I have to say the images are much more crisp and don't look as much faded and blurry near the edges. The color also pop out much better compared to 720p screens.

I uesd to think that too mate but then i upgraded from a 720p screen 1080p screen. And I have to say the images are much more crisp and don't look as much faded and blurry near the edges. The color also pop out much better compared to 720p screens.

For broadcast media or stored media?

I had a 720p upgraded it to 1080p, usually just for netflex and nothing more since I don't have cable.

Definitely try adding Hulu as well. You get the recent tv shows and news shows too.

We also need pay extra fee for 1080HD channels, there'r HD movie channel in China.

Local TV station give a free digital TV set-top box to each family, usually there'r one hundred free CCTV news & province media channels, if u wanna see a 1080 HD movie channel u need pay for it too. At least local TV station told us it's the 1080HD movie channel.o_O

Idiots fall for those idiotic tech jargon, do you know what feature i look for when i shop for a phone? How sturdy is the build quality, and does it feel in the hand. Call me old school, but my average phone lasts for 2-3 years without any hickup.
But the new generation like me look many other things
Like Which Processor, Chipset, GPU smartphone have, how much RAM smartphones have.
Is Smartphone look awesome and well built or not
Which OS it have how much apps and games for this OS is available, Is this smartphone capable to run Modern Combat or not :D.
Everybody have different choices, I personally look for a good hardware and software combination in smartphone like the Nexus 5 or Moto X.

But the new generation like me look many other things
Like Which Processor, Chipset, GPU smartphone have, how much RAM smartphones have.
Is Smartphone look awesome and well built or not
Which OS it have how much apps and games for this OS is available, Is this smartphone capable to run Modern Combat or not :D.
Everybody have different choices, I personally look for a good hardware and software combination in smartphone like the Nexus 5 or Moto X.

And what do you do with it? Play Angry bird or Temple Run. Newer generations :D

Netflix gets you movies, but Hulu has the tv shows (recently updated ones). And They also have news broadcasts that are updated daily.

I think Netflix too has TV shows now.

Back
Top Bottom