What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

Cow meat is a lot tastier than cow piss my little Indian friend.

You sound like you speak from experience here. What are you doing drinking cow piss?? Don't be cheap. Spring for a can of coke instead. It's only 50 cents! Or is that out of your budget?

Cow meat is a lot tastier than cow piss my little Indian friend.
RazPaK I don't believe you live in us brother. Why such hostile behaviour. You seem so frustrated. do you really believe that most indian drink cow piss.

Do tin din se kya hogya... India-Pakistan bhai bhai laga ke rakha hai!!!! KAUN KHARIDEGA MISSILES from US ? Zaid hamid ka safed hoe mai charke Red fort aane ka kjya hoga???

:cry::cry::cry::cry: you catch me :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

ok i love BD from this minute:lol::enjoy::D:P humar bhalo bashi bangla:partay:

Hating razakars is respectable!!! U r most welcome, me also same. I dont hate pakistanis but I hate razakars like al zakir, idue , aazidine etc. :D

I am Indian and I dont Hate Pakistani
then ur not Indian :undecided:
even i dont hate pakistanis. I think they are cute & cudly.
:crazy_pilot:
16th December, 1971, Ramna Race Course Road, Dhaka.. 4.00p.m.... does these words ring any bells in your mind....???
I was not born ....8-)

so you dont beleive in Aman ki Asha then
I like Pigeons flying in the LOGO :-)
Do u even know what India and Pakistan stands for ? Do even know the reason for partition ? If Pakistanis can live peace with Hindus then there is no point of having separate Pakistan.
This is the only reason Pak establishment want to keep hate against India . To be relevant in the international stage . To perform on stage you need to have drama. Drama needs script . That script is Indian will invade Pakistan because Pakistanis are Muslims and Indians are Hindus . LOL NOT GONNA HAPPENING IN MILLIONS YEARS . But this conspiracy will be upheld at very schools of Pakistan . Mark my words
Mark my words........Ganjay hoo jaoo gay....itna mat socha karoooo

@Oscar

Lot has changed in your posts off late,particularly from that wagah blast thread. Seems you have left the dude and moved on to the dictator both 'figure'atively & literally. Hopefully it is the cohen'isque one not others.

Person was Punjabi (most probably Sikh), so he doesn't represents mindset of Hindutvies :close_tema:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom