What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

This is shows your ill mentality.
Plz ! do not create a Fake World around you in the Heat of Emotions
You ppl Occupied our Province by Force and defy every Resolution in this regard....bcoz you thought ur self Powerful (maybe but we not consider).........Eliminating all details.........We wont trust you

Last edited:
LoveIcbelievedst: 6386267 said:
Person was Punjabi (most probably Sikh), so he doesn't represents mindset of Hindutvies :close_tema:
Dear lovelcon believe me I might have said same. And most of my friends and family will respond in same manner.
I will not allow any kid or woman or man to die. Some idiots do celebrate murder of civilians. But 99% don't.

I am more than sure feelings are mutual. Dont judge on thebase of forum.

I like any other human being don't wish even a single human loss. Even terrorist are hated for their mindset not as individuals.

@Oscar

Lot has changed in your posts off late,particularly from that wagah blast thread. Seems you have left the dude and moved on to the dictator both 'figure'atively & literally. Hopefully it is the cohen'isque one not others.

Considering the rather negative change in trolling from the other side, I have decided to change my attitude as well.

@duhastmish and other members.
Please dont waste other's time by starting threads about love or hate .
This is and never will be social network of cultural exchanges or platform of friendship.

Discuss stuff that is interesting, defence for example or technology, economy, politics, entertainment or anything on that scale but never on "what others think about you or what you think about others".
Its a wasted effort, and for that you have many other number of platforms.

Considering the rather negative change in trolling from the other side, I have decided to change my attitude as well.
You need to learn alot from these kids. You are still not good at being hater. These kids do know how to make you loose your cool.

Do u know that u are sounding like the Chinese member two years back. While he is a attention grabber, you go way back and know all the counter arguments. Sad really. Wish u best of luck.

Why won't people let me hate @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly and @levina in peace ? :(

I mean granted that Sarthak is from the same stock as I am (damn did I just admit that :bad: ) but hes still a Cricket Pundit while I'm more into Football ! :hitwall:

And Scorpionx is a Bengali and well...they're alright - East Pakistanis as they are ! :whistle:

So far as Levina Apa is concerned; I dunno I can't figure out whether I can ever be friends with a Drama Queen like her ! :mad:

@duhastmish and other members.
Please dont waste other's time by starting threads about love or hate .
This is and never will be social network of cultural exchanges or platform of friendship.

Discuss stuff that is interesting, defence for example or technology, economy, politics, entertainment or anything on that scale but never on "what others think about you or what you think about others".
Its a wasted effort, and for that you have many other number of platforms.

Spark I read most of your post sometime even go to your profile and read your last comments. I know you have good sphere of knowledge like afew here. I do know you do post neutral.
but dear if 90 % OF post on the forum are hate troll why cant we have a hope of all the good things.

oh yeh these countries are not all about canard aesa electronic war fare 8 hard point helmets display 400 km bvr a2a and 90kn thrust. These are American and euro business theory. all of this can be terminated in just self defense. if can just afford to hve hope.

and btw you know problem with us you can fight any place you wish for but no place to love.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom