What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

But to do all that, you have to survive from TTP and other sister organizations which seems impossible this time. They kill your people and your armed forces at their will.

Don't forget Kargil my son,

Pakistanis have protruded Ma bharat many a time. We will continue bringing your ma bharat under our control. Sikhs are proven cowards, but we Punjabis will continue to bring down the hindu empire. Your temples and call centers cannot stop us.

At best you can make another movie with Sunny Deol, but Pakistanis already beat him down in Glasgow.

but pakistani the current geography people are the most beaten people anywhere in the world, in past 1000 years of history all the islamic barbarians have raped, looted and subdued, converted you, arabs, turks, huns, mongols all, and in modern times you are being badly beaten by modern India everytime. USA daily drones you, Talibanis blast you every now and then, even Iran kick you from time to time.
how can you control some another country when you can not even control yours?

but pakistani the current geography people are the most beaten people anywhere in the world, in past 1000 years of history all the islamic barbarians have raped, looted and subdued, converted you, arabs, turks, huns, mongols all, and in modern times you are being badly beaten by modern India evertime. USA daily drones you, Talibanis blast you every now and then, even Iran kick you from time to time.
how can you control some another country when you can not even control yours?

Such an instance described by you is hilarious. Pakistanis have always lived in their lands. When you bring up the rape and torture by Turks and others, it has never happened in Pakistan. Only in Dehli have skulls been piled together in pyramid form. Hindu temples have only been destroyed by Turks. Only your women have danced in Mughal courts. In fact, your toughest defenders. the Rajput Hindus, offered their women to the Mughals. We the current day people of Pakistan have never faced any of this. :lol:

Indians are docile people and have been ruled for over 1000 years.

Such an instance described by you is hilarious. Pakistanis have always lived in their lands. When you bring up the rape and torture by Turks and others, it has never happened in Pakistan. Only in Dehli have skulls been piled together in pyramid form. Hindu temples have only been destroyed by Turks. Only your women have danced in Mughal courts. In fact, your toughest defenders. the Rajput Hindis, offered their women to the Mughals. We the current day people of Pakistan have never faced any of this. :lol:

No, you just bent over and assumed the position even before they showed up.

Such an instance described by you is hilarious. Pakistanis have always lived in their lands. When you bring up the rape and torture by Turks and others, it has never happened in Pakistan. Only in Dehli have skulls been piled together in pyramid form. Hindu temples have only been destroyed by Turks. Only your women have danced in Mughal courts. In fact, your toughest defenders. the Rajput Hindis, offered their women to the Mughals. We the current day people of Pakistan have never faced any of this. :lol:

actually sadly you modern pakistani people were the worst affected by these islamic barbarians your women were the worst affected these barbarians behaved the same way with you weak people like ISIS is doing in syria and iraq :(, this is well documented every looter that came from west(check what happened in Hindukush range :(, in a day over lakhs were slaughtered)started to rape, plunder modern pakistan, modern day India always gave them strong fight check Maratha, Ahom and Sikh empires that is why you see majority of people in India still have our ancient way of life hindusm.

1000 years of slavery can sure put you in a hostile mood.

modern India was never subjected to 1000 years, its mostly modern day pakistan, modern day Indian people marathas, rajupatana and Sikhs every now and then freed you slaves from these barbarians.

Last edited:
All this due to Kashmir Issue :what:
:cheers:Otherwise in Europe Indian and Pakis are best friends :big_boss:

1000 years of slavery can sure put you in a hostile mood.

I know, right? You're the prime example of it. Always bitter, always hostile. I was wondering why that was. Thanks for clearing that up for me.:p:

I know, right? You're the prime example of it. Always bitter, always hostile. I was wondering why that was. Thanks for clearing that up for me.:p:

please Joe dont mock poor thing, just think how much his forefathers , specially females :( endured from 1000 years of slavery by islamic barbarian hordes ;(, and irony is he worships same looters and try to follow their ways :o:

Pakistanis Eat Cow´s and for Indians Cow´s are Holy. So in that Case Indian´s must hate the World. The Problem are them.
Ohh cut the crap my little Turkish friend!!Turkey has nothing to do with this,so it's better to stop poking your nose on matters which are way beyond your understanding:coffee:.

Ohh cut the crap my little Turkish friend!!Turkey has nothing to do with this,so it's better to stop poking your nose on matters which are way beyond your understanding:coffee:.

Cow meat is a lot tastier than cow piss my little Indian friend.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom