What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

After partition, Pakistanis only feel the need to extract revenge.

Careful there. Don't let your need for revenge destroy you. Oh by the way, what are you "extracting" revenge from?

You hindus and sikhs slayed many of our people. On the trains you butchered our women, and killed our young. I accept it. We will obliterate your people for justice.

And what about the much more Hindus killed by you people?

You hindus and sikhs slayed many of our people. On the trains you butchered our women, and killed our young. I accept it. We will obliterate your people for justice.

and how about taking revenge from Islamic barbarians Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Huns who raped, looted and killed millions of your people from past 1000 years, destroyed your indegenous culture converted you by force?

How? By Military or by Terror?

Both have back fired. In obliterating Hindus, You guys have obliterated yourself. We have a proverb. When God wants to destroy some one, he gives them bad intellect. I see that clearly happening with you. Your country is in worrisome state and you are talking of obliterating Hindus. Best luck!

I think the question "you and what army?" fits perfectly here. Here's the reality. You ain't gonna do shyte. You're gonna bitch and moan like the impotent jerk you are, till the day the grim reaper shows up. That's all that's gonna happen to you.

I think the question "you and what army?" fits perfectly here. Here's the reality. You ain't gonna do shyte. You're gonna bitch and moan like the impotent jerk you are, till the day the grim reaper shows up. That's all that's gonna happen to you.

Pakistanis have protruded Ma bharat many a time. We will continue bringing your ma bharat under our control. Sikhs are proven cowards, but we Punjabis will continue to bring down the hindu empire. Your temples and call centers cannot stop us.

At best you can make another movie with Sunny Deol, but Pakistanis already beat him down in Glasgow.

Pakistanis have protruded Ma bharat many a time. We will continue bringing your ma bharat under our control. Sikhs are proven cowards, but we Punjabis will continue to bring down the hindu empire. Your temples and call centers cannot stop us.
At best you can make another movie with Sunny Deol, but Pakistanis already beat him down in Glasgow.

But to do all that, you have to survive from TTP and other sister organizations which seems impossible this time. They kill your people and your armed forces at their will.

Pakistanis have PROTRUDED ma Bharat?? Seriously?? Dude, I don't know about killing Hindus but you sure are murdering the English language right now:rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom