What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

pakustan.png

Why won't people let me hate @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly and @levina in peace ? :(

I mean granted that Sarthak is from the same stock as I am (damn did I just admit that :bad: ) but hes still a Cricket Pundit while I'm more into Football ! :hitwall:

And Scorpionx is a Bengali and well...they're alright - East Pakistanis as they are ! :whistle:

So far as Levina Apa is concerned; I dunno I can't figure out whether I can ever be friends with a Drama Queen like her ! :mad:
Baby bro if i'm a drama queen then so are you...or should I call razzy to prove my point?? :coffee:
Though you live across the border we share some common traits like being a drama queen,chink eyes, blunt nose...black hairs..though you look like an apsoo :haha:
Indians and Pakistanis look almost same,though some Pakistanis 've very sharp features...still they look like paharis of India.:agree:

In 1947 two nations got independence. One has reached Mars & other is still trying to reach Kashmir.

And i thought that it was just a rocket that flew their and came back. I did not know indians already landed there. Hmmm! I guess when people actually land there, an indian chai wala will be there to serve them doodhpati chai. Nice.
:cheers:

in 68 years most internet Pakistanis know a lot about India, you clearly know jack shit about Pakistan other than your preconceived notions.
The difference is that most Pakistanis that know about India only choose to hate it because they have been fed preconceived notions.. they are at fault.. however those Indians that can easily know about Pakistan choose to ignore it and stick to their low grade brainwashing.. well that is ignorance.
You are right.Indians don't even know that majority of Pakistanis are punjabis(they think everyone in pak speaks Urdu).Indians don't even have a clue about balochis,pashthuns(or pakthoons?) or sindhis.You know about India because India in this part of the world is powerful and has a strong movie and TV business.Pakistan or any other Asian country has got nothing to offer us.So,we don't feel the need to know about those countries.

You are right.Indians don't even know that majority of Pakistanis are punjabis(they think everyone in pak speaks Urdu).Indians don't even have a clue about balochis,pashthuns(or pakthoons?) or sindhis.You know about India because India in this part of the world is powerful and has a strong movie and TV business.Pakistan or any other Asian country has got nothing to offer us.So,we don't feel the need to know about those countries.

Exactly. Hence your ignorance is taken as some sort of self imposed high horse which in the eyes of what should be essentially the topic of study makes you idiots. By contrast, those nations that took the time out to study and understand their neighbors have progressed much more in terms of knowledge and peaceful relations than say... your kind.

Exactly. Hence your ignorance is taken as some sort of self imposed high horse which in the eyes of what should be essentially the topic of study makes you idiots. By contrast, those nations that took the time out to study and understand their neighbors have progressed much more in terms of knowledge and peaceful relations than say... your kind.
Not self imposed high horse mate.You tell me why would an average Joe or tom be concerned about something which hardly matters to him?Many Non south Indians don't even know the names of the languages that are spoken in south India.What does that mean?

No may be you as Individual hate Pakistan I can assure you most Indian don't.

We must realise there are bigger things than us. World doesn't rotate around India. Tough but true.

Hate is very strong word. Can you imagine hating any innocent woman kids or man. Old or young if you don't even know them.

Things are different if you stop being patriotic and don't believe what you are fed.
Love your country don't follow everything blindly
Indians are least bothered about pak.They have their issues which centre around their livelihood,their movies and serials ,their cricket etc.

Indians are least bothered about pak.They have their issues which centre around their livelihood,their movies and serials ,their cricket etc.

Yes thats explains why you are here in a Pakistani website arguing with us Pakistanis. Clearly you have proven you are least bothered about Pakistanis.
:enjoy:

O bhai. There are civilian dying at border.
And just listen to any media channel. It seems like a war of world's.

Pakistan planning end of India. Pentagon is saying where as India funding ttp alzazeera investigation says.

Pfff
--
India funding ttp alzazeera investigation says
proof?

Yes thats explains why you are here in a Pakistani website arguing with us Pakistanis. Clearly you have proven you are least bothered about Pakistanis.
:enjoy:
I am just having some fun here.To be honest I came across this website accidentally while I was searching for something on Google.I found it interesting and continuing to visit it.

Who hates Indians? How can you stay mad at the country that gave the world item songs and item girls baby?!

And then theres ISRO with all that gangsta space shiee... I'm bout that space shiee homies, you feel me?

The problem with you is that you don't respect our freedom. The day you'll learn to do that, we'll talk.

How is that? Yes, we won't grant you the freedom of insurgency in our country, but you can barely complain about that. :)

Pakistanis Eat Cow´s and for Indians Cow´s are Holy. So in that Case Indian´s must hate the World. The Problem are them.

And what made you think that our differences are about beef?

Btw, does your theory apply to pork also?

And just to educate you, beef is consumed in India also in many parts of the country, and India is the biggest exporter of beef in the world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom