What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

paksitan's massage to indian muslims :rofl:

1601527573520.png

Most of those accused here high level political VIPs,

When was the last time a high level political VIP was convicted for any crime

They are well experienced through their political career in avoiding conviction in court cases
Narsimha Rao was convicted.

jay ram ji ki i wish you guys demolish 365 structure every year a daily plan of diet :lol: :yahoo: :enjoy:

we will demolish only those masjids which are built on mandirs . those which are not built by demolishing hindu mandirs will be left alone to be used by peaceful muslims ,

we will demolish only those masjids which are built on mandirs . those which are not built by demolishing hindu mandirs will be left alone to be used by peaceful muslims ,

Who built these Mosques in place of Temples????

It was Hindus who converted to Islam also converted the Temples into Mosques...as they need Masjids now in place of Temples. Keeping in mind how many millions or crore of Hindus converted to Islam.

Looking at the current population ratio it was like 4 people out of 10 converted to Islam, or 40 crore out of 100 crore now(add the current pop.). The current population is like 60 crore Muslims(Pak, BD, India) and 100 crore Hindus(plus/minus)...

So it is natural evolution...

Just as Buddhist Temples were demolished to make Hindu Temples...and Budhism was decimated in India by the Brahminical Hinduism.

Last edited:
Do you know the Mahatama Buddha's name was Siddartha and his son's name was Rahul and his wife's name was Yashodra ...He became Buddhist from Hinduism, not the other way around.

Do you know the name of the Buddhist temples?
Oh dear. Somebody's fallen for their own propaganda again.

ayrans or hindus did not demolish temples or killed for religion muslims did it . read history ,buddhism came after hinduism none of the indian religion was made for bloodshed .
No. The religion you follow is not the precursor Hindu faith of the IVC. Aryans brought caste philosophy to you and they subjugated native dravidian people through this caste system.

Fine me one single popular depiction of your major deities as the actual colour of Indian subcontinent natives, and I will find you a thousand of them depicted as white. What an embarrassing cult you follow, one that worships the Aryan invaders who enslaved your population.

lol ........muslims demolished hindu temples and built their masjids , what is wrong in demolishing those masjids .
if muslims have any respect for justice you should give church of aya sophia to christians .
What's "wrong" is that you declare yourself as a modern democratic secular republic while doing what medieval mughals did. I've said it many times - what happened until the late 20th century was common in all nations around the world before universal human rights and the UN charter became effective.

I have no problem with what the mughals did to brahminists centuries ago. I have no problem with what the Vikings and Romans and Celts used to do to each other and to ancient Britons, completely annihilating pagan groups ands building over their temples. Should the British reclaim their lost native faith and expel Christianity?? And build their temples over smashed churches?

Europe has evolved. India has gone backwards. At least have the common decency to remove the false title "secular republic" and revert to the cultist state that you are. You're as gutless as the defendants LK Advani et al who turned up to court DENYING the act of destruction that they are otherwise so proud of and parade around like a badge of honour.

BJP filth are proud of smashing the mosque, just as you are, so why not admit this in court? Why not clearly state for the whole world - "yes I smashed the mosque because it was revenge and karma for the smashed temple by mughals"?....If you're cycle of karma holds true, the world will accept it, but when asked directly in a court of law, you cowards deny it.

Likewise, tell people you're not a secular republic but a cultist state. Be proud of who you are. Don't shy away and bobble your head "yes sir jee sir" when asked directly about your country.

so you have no shame for converting a church aya sophia in to masjid , you have no shame for defending criminals who demolished hindu temples and built masjid over them ?
Idiot. Hagia Sofia was converted in the 15th century. Moreover, the Christians were compensated financially for this purchase. Moreover, no smashing or violence or murdering of priest's families took place when it happened. Nobody has any problem with a peaceful acquisition of an existing structure - which has been beautifully maintained and added to without smashing the original Byzantine architecture - back in the 15th century.

When Babri was smashed, it was 1992 - let's emphasise the year again, 1992 (not hundreds of years ago). It was a violent act and a criminal act. India's SC has declared the act as an "egregious crime" (Turkey's court has always approved changes to HS's functionality). It was also an underhanded deception. The cowards in saffron lied and said "we will lay a symbolic stone" to disguise their illegal cowardly scheme. Then under the guidance of Advani, they smashed the mosque.

Why be cowardly and deceptive? Is it because they knew it was an illegal act?

Brahminists had their chances to rally against the mughals and preserve their treasure houses if they wanted. Brahminists failed. The world moves on from the era of temple smashing. In 1992 it was no longer acceptable, but brahminists felt historically aggrieved, butthurt by the advance of society, so they sought to get revenge for an act centuries old. The chance to retake Babri was hundreds of years ago - you wasted it. What you've done in 1992 will always be regarded as "an egregious crime" and you have merely given Muslims of India and descendants of mughals the right to get you back.

ayrans or hindus did not demolish temples or killed for religion muslims did it . read history ,buddhism came after hinduism none of the indian religion was made for bloodshed .
Naturally. Aryans simply enslaved your native ancestors and turned them into "dalits". If the slaves obey and allow themselves to be raped, their lives will be spared by the brahminist rulers - lt happens even today (check the thread open presently about Dalit rape victims).

@xeuss @jamahir @Mad Scientist 2.0 I feel very sad seeing the state of the destitute in India. It should not be allowed to continue.

Yes, it should certainly not be allowed be continue. And I see hope.

Progressive activism in India had stopped after the 1980s but has picked up again, with the likes of leftists Kanhaiya, Shehla and Umar leading the charge and with Dalit movements like the Bhim Army in support. And then there is a sensible female liberation movement called Pinjra Tod also in support.

What I believe they should do is come under an umbrella movement ( analogous to the PLO ) that should consist of the old-style progressive / intellectual groups, the Dalits, any separate women's collectives plus the older Congress party, then the Aam Aadmi Party and its breakaway the Swaraj Abhiyan, then the regional ( within states ) groups like SP and JD ( S ). If the way to oppose the fascists / right-wingers must be through elections ( the limitation of the otherwise sensible Constitution ) this umbrella group should place their candidates not as from the parent parties ( like CPI ( M ) and Congress ) but from the umbrella movement which should be given an appropriate name. Even now, assuming that the umbrella movement wherever there are elements from the umbrella has been set up, the people ruling some states and belonging ultimately to the umbrella, they should present themselves as being from the umbrella and not from the constituent party.

As far as the Indian Muslims are concerned, a few of them support the Hyderabad-based AIMIM that is led by the Owaisi brothers. But this group has some regressive elements like Abu Faisal. Such elements should be purged or educated. Then only AIMIM should be allowed to join the umbrella movement. Other Indian Muslims not supporting of the AIMIM should go back to being sensible / progressive as they were about 15 to 20 years ago.

Seems like Indian Muslims missed the bus in 1947
they can go to pakistan .

Ah, that famous "Go to Pakistan !". I am not being insulting to my Pakistani brothers here but Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation should assign the BJP to spread awareness of Pakistan in India seeing as they are always asking someone to go to Pakistan. :lol:

now if they don't like the law of land it's their problem, not the law's problem

What is this "Law of the land" ? It is always mentioned by BJP supporters. Does it speak against Indian citizens going hungry, seeing as it were that no dog in India goes hungry ?

Do you know the Mahatama Buddha's name was Siddartha and his son's name was Rahul and his wife's name was Yashodra ...He became Buddhist from Hinduism, not the other way around.

1. Yes, Siddhartha became the first Buddhist after seeing the sufferings of the people in a socio-economic system created and led by the Brahmins and other upper castes.

2. The Hindutva / Brahmin-superiority elements should repent for demolishing Buddhist buildings and removing Buddhism from almost all of India.

if you have any shame return these churches and mandirs to rightful owners

Soon after the BJP became the national government in 2014 there was an attack on a Christian church in Karnataka and Hindutva elements were the culprits. And what about the Australian Christian missionary who along with his two young sons were set afire in their jeep by Hindutva elements in 1999 ? The group responsible for this, Bajrang Dal, is still not banned.

Last edited:
I never mentioned Pakistan comrade, I just said if you don't like the law courts go where you like them, I am not sure how you guessed its Pakistan, I still not sure why will allow any Indian irrespective of religion to settle in Pakistan, I mean first world countries
Yes, it should certainly not be allowed be continue. And I see hope.

Progressive activism in India had stopped after the 1980s but has picked up again, with the likes of leftists Kanhaiya, Shehla and Umar leading the charge and with Dalit movements like the Bhim Army in support. And then there is a sensible female liberation movement called Pinjra Tod also in support.

What I believe they should do is come under an umbrella movement ( analogous to the PLO ) that should consist of the old-style progressive / intellectual groups, the Dalits, any separate women's collectives plus the older Congress party, then the Aam Aadmi Party and its breakaway the Swaraj Abhiyan, then the regional ( within states ) groups like SP and JD ( S ). If the way to oppose the fascists / right-wingers must be through elections ( the limitation of the otherwise sensible Constitution ) this umbrella group should place their candidates not as from the parent parties ( like CPI ( M ) and Congress ) but from the umbrella movement which should be given an appropriate name. Even now, assuming that the umbrella movement wherever there are elements from the umbrella has been set up, the people ruling some states and belonging ultimately to the umbrella, they should present themselves as being from the umbrella and not from the constituent party.

As far as the Indian Muslims are concerned, a few of them support the Hyderabad-based AIMIM that is led by the Owaisi brothers. But this group has some regressive elements like Abu Faisal. Such elements should be purged or educated. Then only AIMIM should be allowed to join the umbrella movement. Other Indian Muslims not supporting of the AIMIM should go back to being sensible / progressive as they were about 15 to 20 years ago.

Ah, that famous "Go to Pakistan !". I am not being insulting to my Pakistani brothers here but Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation should assign the BJP to spread awareness of Pakistan in India seeing as they are always asking someone to go to Pakistan. :lol:

What is this "Law of the land" ? It is always mentioned by BJP supporters. Does it speak against Indian citizens going hungry, seeing as it were that no dog in India goes hungry ?

1. Yes, Siddhartha became the first Buddhist after seeing the sufferings of the people in a socio-economic system created and led by the Brahmins and other upper castes.

2. The Hindutva / Brahmin-superiority elements should repent for demolishing Buddhist buildings and removing Buddhism from almost all of India.

Soon after the BJP became the national government in 2014 there was an attack on a Christian church in Karnataka and Hindutva elements were the culprits. And what about the Australian Christian missionary who along with his two young sons were set afire in their jeep by Hindutva elements in 1999 ? The group responsible for this, Bajrang Dal, is still not banned.

Last edited:
Still don't have the name of Buddhist Stupas demolished by Hindus and constructed temples over them ?????

I assume that was not included in the list of daily WhatsApp forwards from the RSS.

Anyway, here they are:

This should also make interesting reading:

Me too that guy literally messed up Indian education , par kya aap ko apne bhaiyon aur behnon ka dard dikhai nahi deta ............................

muslims who divided india were given charge of educating indians by muslim jawahar lal nehru khan , all univesrsities were filled with muslims who taught indians fake secular and made up history in which aurangjeb and other hindu killers were presented as secular .

Back
Top Bottom