What's new

Muslims won't give up Babri Masjid : Razakars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matter of faith. How hard is it for you to understand ? I respect your flying angels, heavenly chariots and such stuff.And I demand the same in return.

I don't think my post was directed to you... Turn to the other guy, explain him to pay respect and earn the same in return.

Many of those temples sit on Buddhist sites? See any Buddhists crying?
A whole "cleansing" of Buddhism was carried out pre-islam..by Hindu rulers..

In other words.. you can whine about temples here, Muslims can whine about Mosques in Spain..
And perhaps a remainder of the IVC can whine to us about all that they lost.
But Spain for a long time identified itself as Roman Catholic and is the main religion.
India.. which leaves no end to beating its chest on secularism.. should not do the same??
Should there be intense Anti-Islam propaganda be taught at state level then?(I think it is already.. at least those Muslims who tended not to be *****-footed when dealing with rebellion by other religions.)

Its funny how the whole wikipedia page on Religion conflict in India is all about the Muslims being bad guys in some conflict or the other.. and a little.. almost non-existent section about religious conflict pre-Islam..
Right.. secular.. non-biased.. "Muslims are equal and not second rate citizens".
The whole idea being.. that as long as Muslims are there as either subservient workers(or manage to provide girls to Hindu boys in movies).. they are acceptable by the likes of the other Major religion in India..

The first two lines show how much you know about the things and from where you have been reading up the cooked up stories.

If you have time read up in the "Eminent Historians : Their technology, their line and their Fraud" by Arun Shourie.

Oh and did someone compare temples in India with mosques in Spain..perhaps the little difference is Hinduism is native to India while Islam was not to Spain. The original people were the Catholics and they rightfully won it back from the invaders.

Lord Rama existed before Buddhism came to be, Hinduism is older than Buddhism

Stone is also kabba and Jesus

Wrong concepts.. bring incorrect ideas..
The Kaaba is not being worshiped.. its a beacon.. not "an actual" thing.
Tomorrow if the Kaaba is blown to smithereens or razed(as it has been in the past).. that will not stop the worship.
If you did actually read Islamic history.. the Kaaba came to be worshiped after the Dome of the Rock..
The whole idea with the common beacon was to make sure there was unity in the concept of worship.. of one direction..
otherwise everybody would have their own little Kaaba's.
In any case, it will lead to a debate on religion.. and not religious conflict.. as is the topic here.

So then what is the problem, or is it that they want to rebuild the old mosque as well??

NVM read your post 132

The existing makeshift mandir needs to be expanded on the original scale.

If that is done, I personally have no problem in helping the muslims build a mosque nearby as well.

Similarly idols are not worshipped. They were introduced as a concentration aiding device. People find it easy praying to a formless entity if they can physically see that.

That will not happen. Unless all of them start admitting that Jinnah saw the real face of Hinduvta and its hegemonic hidden agenda way back in 1906.

If I am not mistaken, Jinnah did not personally want to see a Pakistan at first.

It was after he felt alienated by a Hindu-dominated Congress that he initiated the venture. And of-course, supporters for the creation of Pakistan went along. He was a very liberal man.

But let's be honest here, there were bigots (and still are) on both sides.

@Topic: Just build your damn temples that had historically been destroyed by marauding central Asians. It may help to add more steam to your self-esteem :tup:

Hell, destroy the Taj Mahal for all I care :lol:

There can be an ayodhya solution..... acquire all the land around disputed territory and develop it into a huge multi religious university, housing places of worship for all the religions around the world. Let the place house temples, synagogues, masgids, churches, pagodas, and all other kind. Make it a huge tourism attraction, and let it spread the word of peace and harmony.

Tomorrow if the Kaaba is blown to smithereens or razed(as it has been in the past).. that will not stop the worship.
If you did actually read Islamic history.. the Kaaba came to be worshiped after the Dome of the Rock..
The whole idea with the common beacon was to make sure there was unity in the concept of worship.. of one direction..
otherwise everybody would have their own little Kaaba's.
In any case, it will lead to a debate on religion.. and not religious conflict.. as is the topic here.

Im aware of that but there is also the black pagan stone Muslims kiss in kabba there is no diffrence in a idol of Jesus you see in Church or the one Hindus make of Krishna

Intolerant India at it it's finest demolition of Babri Masjid by fanatical intolerant Hindus.

No wonder Muslims in India hate Hindus there...

Last edited by a moderator:
There can be an ayodhya solution..... acquire all the land around disputed territory and develop it into a huge multi religious university, housing places of worship for all the religions around the world. Let the place house temples, and synagogues, masgids, churches, pagodas, and all other kind. Make it a huge tourism attraction, and let it spread the word of peace and harmony.

That is a defeatist atttude. Brushing the problems under the carpet hoping they would vanish. Nothing less than a temple is acceptable there.

Stone is also kabba and Jesus

Jesus is stone WTF is this??? And Kabba yes its made of Stone bricks and is a symbols of Unity and one direction for all muslims to pray to, but Muslims dont worship kabba!

Your criteria was the destruction of a holy place. The Arabian pagan holy place was desecrated. Start with the proof for flying angels.

LOL the Arabian pagans had no holy place. They just kept a couple of idols there, which were removed when the religion was removed. Mecca was used as a storage for their idols and the area surrounding it was used for merchant talks.

@Topic: Just build your damn temples that had historically been destroyed by marauding central Asians. It may help to add more steam to your self-esteem :tup:

Hell, destroy the Taj Mahal for all I care :lol:

You dont want me to go into the self-esteem and insecurity issues. Trust me :)

Im aware of that but there is also the black pagan stone Muslims kiss in kabba there is no diffrence in a idol of Jesus you see in Church or the one Hindus make of Krishna

We don't worship that "stone".

Otherwise we'd be worshiping fallen asteroids by now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom