What's new

Muslims won't give up Babri Masjid : Razakars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect again..
The stone is not worshipped.. the black stone has little pagan origin.
Again.. as I said.. reading up on actual Islamic history and not bits and pieces of what selectively suits your PoV will help.
The same with propagating an Anti-Muslim view by joiing up bits and pieces of Indian Medieval history to make Muslims out to be the bad guys.. good effort by some key Indian members though.. shows how ridiculed Muslims are in India.

I never said it was worshipped I said Muslims kiss the black pagan stone

That is where you are mistaken nothing was destroyed the idols were removed from the structure, and the pagans took the idols to their homes. Those same pagans eventually became Muslim so again the comparison is irrelevant. You guys tore the whole mosque down in retaliation for a hundred year old beef, that is the difference.

And I'm supposed to believe you on that. Considering the fact we know for a fact how "Islam" dealt with the pagan religions in its path.

Im aware of that but there is also the black pagan stone Muslims kiss in kabba there is no diffrence in a idol of Jesus you see in Church or the one Hindus make of Krishna

Again lack of theological knowledge. The Kaaba and the stone were already there, the pagans added idols which were removed when the pagans were defeated in a war they started.

Do your scriptures say Adam Noah and Moses Existed?? i told you already that three religions books says they existed, so your argument was to prove their existence.

Our scriptures say Lord Ram existed and was born in Ayodhya.

Asaduddin Owaisi doesn't even has influence outside Hyderabad. And he is talking as if he represents the whole Muslim community. Courts have given their verdict. The case is closed.

Elite thinking from an elite member.
Totally agree.
Mods please close this thread. We are discussing religion here and there's no point.
Yeah, it's just a building. Why fret? The earliest Muslims prayed out in the open desert.

Kaaba is just a building, no one worships kaaba. Jesus was a human, not a stone.

Yes but ever been to a church? I see idols of Jesus everywhere as I do with Mary or gabrial so yes it is a form of idol as is the Cross

Best post of the thread

What Ayodha was.. is.. no longer matters.
Both Hinduism and Islam are bigger than Ayodha and the ego's of the little men fighting over it.

Err..well...it matters. It will matter as much mecca or medina will matter to you for all time to come.

Again lack of theological knowledge. The Kaaba and the stone were already there, the pagans added idols which were removed when the pagans were defeated in a war they started.

The black stone in Kabba is a pagan object google it

Then what's the point? A stone cannot be pagan, a stone has no religion, it is just a stone, now some stones may have significance for different reasons. I don't think kissing the stone is mandatory. You can't compare that to your idolatrous ways.

You just hate Muslims, that's what your problem is...

So, since when Kissing a stone makes it pagan- its not about the stone but it represents. ?

Who said you worship it? im just stating we make statues the same why Christains make of Mary or Jesus does that mean Jesus is stone or if I break Jesus statue he will die?

And if there's no statue of Jesus in Church, will he (Jesus) not listen to the prayers offered by Christians?

worship has got diff meaning to diff people indeed..

So, since when Kissing a stone makes it pagan- its not about the stone but it represents. ?

The black stone is a pagan object kissing it does not make it pagan the actual stone is pagan

You just hate Muslims, that's what your problem is...

Or you hate people who you think are pagans..thats what your problem is...

I actually dont give a crap if there is temple or a circus built there.... too much time and energy has been wasted on a trivial issue, when there are thousands of issues that need immediate attention in India.... as far as protection of hindu/muslim sentiments is concerned, both the religions are mature enough that they wont descend into chaos with or without a temple/mosque

There are millions out there who give a crap mate. And why not ? When has the desire to see a mandir on top of one of Hindusm's most sacred place be considered a circus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom