What's new

Muslims won't give up Babri Masjid : Razakars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but ever been to a church? I see idols of Jesus everywhere as I do with Mary or gabrial so yes it is a form of idol as is the Cross

Look and think too, they have kept idols of man jesus was a man a child born to mary, They dont have idols of god and directly worship them. what are you trying to prove here??

Jewish holiest place - Temple mound - today Mosque
Hindu holiest places - Kashi, Mathura, Ayodhya - today Mosques (except Ayodhya)

Entire country that holds mecca and madina - hundreds of thousands of non muslims live there - no of non muslim places of worship - ZERO

Interesting isn't it, how muslims despite their 50 countries and huge numbers manage to get persecuted everywhere. It must be their docile nature and pacifist scriptures.

Correct, neither is there for the millions of Hindu gods you believe in yet you continue to worship them. As for Islam, Islam had Prophets and scriptures so people rely on that physical evidence to believe in.

God is only 1 Brahman my friend

Look and think too, they have kept idols of man jesus was a man a child born to mary, They dont have idols of god and directly worship them. what are you trying to prove here??

You have little knowledge of Hinduism

The black stone is a pagan object kissing it does not make it pagan the actual stone is pagan

Could you elaborate how exactly the stone is pagan? Do you know why it is there?

Correct, neither is there for the millions of Hindu gods you believe in yet you continue to worship them. As for Islam, Islam had Prophets and scriptures so people rely on that physical evidence to believe in.

Actually there is proof for Abraham and since we have his tomb we know all who came before and after existed as well.

Or you hate people who you think are pagans..thats what your problem is...

There are millions out there who give a crap mate.

For all the wrong reasons too..... Intolerant hindus are no better than intolerant mulsims/christians/jews/buddhists....

Mulsims rulers hundreds of years ago demolished some temple and built a mosque on it.... so? let it be, we cant be running around with pitchforks after muslims for actions of some bozos who did something centuries ago.... there is lot of free space in India... build a hundred temples there ... but noooooooo,,,, we want babri masgid...and why? because it's ram janma bhumi... I am pretty sure even Shri Ram wouldn't give a damn about it... he was a reasonable man, so why are these "millions" so adamant.

ans is vote bank politics.... BJP was as incompetent as everyone else and wanted some niche to incite communal sentiments, after 10 years of ramayana on doordarshan, they found a very potent calling card...

God is only 1 Brahman my friend

You have little knowledge of Hinduism

I agree with you Yeti but you see the problem is we Muslims get confused when Hindus tell us there are multiple Gods. KS told me early today or maybe yesterday he finds the worship of one God kind of foolish compared to multiple Gods. Now that would mean he is polytheistic yet you say only 1 God in Hinduism. You see how we get confused??

Jewish holiest place - Temple mound - today Mosque

Temple Mound is different to Al-Aqsa, its not built on Temple mount.

Hindu holiest places - Kashi, Mathura, Ayodhya - today Mosques (except Ayodhya)

Demolish them. whats stopping you?

Entire country that holds mecca and madina - hundreds of thousands of non muslims live there - no of non muslim places of worship - ZERO

No, one invited them to come to Saudi Arabia, they came here for Riyals. They can go back if they wish to, no paganism and stones can be allowed there.

Interesting isn't it, how muslims despite their 50 countries and huge numbers manage to get persecuted everywhere. It must be their docile nature and pacifist scriptures.

And, Hindus got persecuted for 1000 years by Muslims, it must Hindu's docile nature and pacifist scriptures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom