What's new

Muslims won't give up Babri Masjid : Razakars

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the proof he exists ? I say he doesnt even exist is a piece of imagination of Muslims. How can you disprove it ?

Then the Muslims say the same thing about your guy and no temple for you.

LOL, thats your logic? I think flying angels are stupid, do not exist, and people hallucinate all the time.

END of all religious debate.

Yeah flying angels are stupid but flying monkey and a boy with elephant head are not.. And it's not hallucination but reality, what say ya?

Why do you dispute them now ?? Did you dispute Jesus also did not exist, Christianity 2000 year old believe they exist, so you will dispute them too, according to Jews Moses Noah and Adam the first man on earth existed. Are their books not enough proof, bible says that Jesus said Muhammad will come is it not enough proof ? ??

Hypocris shines through. So your books are enough proof they existed. But our scriptures are not.

Yeah flying angels are stupid but flying monkey and a boy with elephant head is not.. And it's not hallucination but reality, what say ya?

Matter of faith. How hard is it for you to understand ? I respect your flying angels, heavenly chariots and such stuff.And I demand the same in return.

Attention all Hindutva crazy indian hitler mentality people please go back to germany from where your forefather came .
we dont need you india is secular and will remain .

and wakeup from your ******** of akhand bharat is not going to happen .

don't make india next Yugoslavia.

if 35 crore indian muslim wakeup they will rule you for another 1000 year this time they will treat you like donkey.

Notice this msg is only for hindutva hitler mentality indian not for any secular indian

That will not happen. Unless all of them start admitting that Jinnah saw the real face of Hinduvta and its hegemonic hidden agenda way back in 1906.

They were stupid, because you don't worship something made by yourself. And, Idols didn't belong in Arabia and Kaaba because it was built by Abraham who defied Nimrud [a stone worshiper].

End the debate. :)

Thats theology, that Abraham made the mecca for allah wordhippers, FACT was it was in possession of idol worshippers who used it.

Similarly

Theologically Ram was born in Ayodhya and the place is holy to Hindus, holiest to most, FACT - an idiot in his stupid zeal built a mosque there. The place was not meant for mosque, Ram never said anything about the mosque in his birthplace.

HENCE, Ayodhya mandir must be supported by all these good natured justice loving hypocricy hating muslims on the thread, starting with you Aero :)

Why mate...is it fair for you people to question our beliefs, but when I return it, it becomes crap ? That is unfair.

I respect your religious beliefs, similarly it would be good if you could respect mine.

Obviously you don't yet expect Muslims to go around returning sites from fights that happened hundreds of years ago and they had no hand in.

That will not happen. Unless all of them start admitting that Jinnah saw the real face of Hinduvta and its hegemonic hidden agenda way back in 1906.

Stop making up history mate. AFAIK Jinnah saab was not even in Congress in 1906.

Thats theology, that Abraham made the mecca for allah wordhippers, FACT was it was in possession of idol worshippers who used it.

Similarly

Theologically Ram was born in Ayodhya and the place is holy to Hindus, holiest to most, FACT - an idiot in his stupid zeal built a mosque there. The place was not meant for mosque, Ram never said anything about the mosque in his birthplace.

HENCE, Ayodhya mandir must be supported by all these good natured justice loving hypocricy hating muslims on the thread, starting with you Aero :)

Fact was it was not a temple or anything so the comparison is irrelevant, it was just surrounded by idols the mosque itself was intact.

Fact that idiot made a mosque hundreds of years ago demolition hundreds of year after the fact was stupid and brought back centuries old disputes.

Since when did you become the champion of the all idol worshipers in human history?, do you even know what i am talking about?

Just for the record, i have no respect for stones, if i decide to not hurt people's sentiments who do is another story.

Stone is also kabba and Jesus

Oscar there is no need for any dedicated propaganda. One visit to Kashi or Mathura and seeing half of our temples present as mosques is enough to tell the story for generations to come.

Many of those temples sit on Buddhist sites? See any Buddhists crying?
A whole "cleansing" of Buddhism was carried out pre-islam..by Hindu rulers..

In other words.. you can whine about temples here, Muslims can whine about Mosques in Spain..
And perhaps a remainder of the IVC can whine to us about all that they lost.
But Spain for a long time identified itself as Roman Catholic and is the main religion.
India.. which leaves no end to beating its chest on secularism.. should not do the same??
Should there be intense Anti-Islam propaganda be taught at state level then?(I think it is already.. at least those Muslims who tended not to be *****-footed when dealing with rebellion by other religions.)

Its funny how the whole wikipedia page on Religion conflict in India is all about the Muslims being bad guys in some conflict or the other.. and a little.. almost non-existent section about religious conflict pre-Islam..
Right.. secular.. non-biased.. "Muslims are equal and not second rate citizens".
The whole idea being.. that as long as Muslims are there as either subservient workers(or manage to provide girls to Hindu boys in movies).. they are acceptable by the likes of the other Major religion in India..

Obviously you don't yet expect Muslims to go around returning sites from fights that happened hundreds of years ago and they had no hand in.

I dont expect them to do that. Similarly no one should expect us to forgive and forget. The consequences are entirely borne upon by the people who decide to prolong the fight.

But then there are enough sane muslims in India to acknowledge that..like the original petitional Abdul Hashmir or the Shia leadership which wanted to end the mattter with the Allahabad HC judgement in an amicable manner. But the Sunni hardline voice won over the moderates and the issue is prolonged.

God is 1 Brahman which is formless and omnipresent Hindus make statues of Avatars the same way u see images in Church of Jesus or Mary

Well genius, the only difference is a temple already exists there and people go pray there. :)

So then what is the problem, or is it that they want to rebuild the old mosque as well??

NVM read your post 132

By your logic, there should be no whining about Babri Masjid.
Many of those temples sit on Buddhist sites? See any Buddhists crying?
A whole "cleansing" of Buddhism was carried out pre-islam..by Hindu rulers..

In other words.. you can whine about temples here, Muslims can whine about Mosques in Spain..
And perhaps a remainder of the IVC can whine to us about all that they lost.
But Spain for a long time identified itself as Roman Catholic and is the main religion.
India.. which leaves no end to beating its chest on secularism.. should not do the same??
Should there be intense Anti-Islam propaganda be taught at state level then?(I think it is already.. at least those Muslims who tended not to be *****-footed when dealing with rebellion by other religions.)

Its funny how the whole wikipedia page on Religion conflict in India is all about the Muslims being bad guys in some conflict or the other.. and a little.. almost non-existent section about religious conflict pre-Islam..
Right.. secular.. non-biased.. "Muslims are equal and not second rate citizens".
The whole idea being.. that as long as Muslims are there as either subservient workers(or manage to provide girls to Hindu boys in movies).. they are acceptable by the likes of the other Major religion in India..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom