What's new

Muslims won't give up Babri Masjid : Razakars

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of effort being spent in India in this massive propaganda war against Islam is commendable..
as if they had nothing better to do...

Oscar there is no need for any dedicated propaganda. One visit to Kashi or Mathura and seeing half of our temples present as mosques is enough to tell the story for generations to come.

Did you miss out the "according to our religion" part ? There is no need to prove anything just like you dont need to prove an entity called Allah exists somewhere out there.

That entity exists in all religions in one way or the other. But birth of someone in Ayodhya needs to be discussed. After all it has lead to a bloody dispute which exists even today.

There are mosques in India because it has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world.
There are NO Temples in Saudi Arabia because not a SINGLE Saudi citizen is a Hindu.

Is, it hard to understand?

There were lots of non muslims who Mecca belonged to and they kept their idole there. They were kicked out by force.

And whats the logic here, according to Islam only çitizens (a modern concept) are allowed to have their prayer places. Oh that humane thought makes me want to bend over backwards some more.

NOT.

That entity exists in all religions in one way or the other. But birth of someone in Ayodhya needs to be discussed. After all it has lead to a bloody dispute which exists even today.

Show me a flying angel and we can start.

yes yes.. the good old.. they came, they conquered.. they raped us.. propaganda..
the new "reality" being forwarded thanks to some nice right wing brainwashing..
Oh us poor Hindus.. those wicked Muslims..

They have this horrid philosophy called Jihad..
we have never shed blood.. (whatever happened with the Buddhist and Jain religions is not true..they just disappeared like that)

The amount of effort being spent in India in this massive propaganda war against Islam is commendable..
as if they had nothing better to do..
from editing wikipedia pages to every other hari,ghosh and jai giving lectures on Islam.
I have to hand it to this secular mindset.

Nice apology. Unfortunately for you, your own ghazis, who you yourself consider heroes, wrote about their religious duties in glowing words. I see why you want to whitewash the truth, including physical evidence. This is precisely why I'm all for knowing the truth, although I'm not even religious and don't care about the mandir.

exactly i agree.. they should all go to pakistan , if they feel that way.

No we like to stay and will be big pain in your A$$ and Restroom will become torture room for you guys.

yes yes.. the good old.. they came, they conquered.. they raped us.. propaganda..
the new "reality" being forwarded thanks to some nice right wing brainwashing..
Oh us poor Hindus.. those wicked Muslims..

They have this horrid philosophy called Jihad..
we have never shed blood.. (whatever happened with the Buddhist and Jain religions is not true..they just disappeared like that)

as if they had nothing better to do..
from editing wikipedia pages to every other hari,ghosh and jai giving lectures on Islam.
I have to hand it to this secular mindset.

I, was refraining from this debate--oh boy :D

That entity exists in all religions in one way or the other. But birth of someone in Ayodhya needs to be discussed.

Need not. They all come under the topic - according to our beliefs.

I dispute it now. :) Prove they existed. Prove they parted seas, prove they did what they all did.

Dispute it in the scholarly manner. Like those who disputed the birth of "Lord" Ram. :)

Not just for the sake of argument.

There were lots of non muslims who Mecca belonged to and they kept their idole there. They were kicked out by force.

And whats the logic here, according to Islam only çitizens (a modern concept) are allowed to have their prayer places. Oh that humane thought makes me want to bend over backwards some more.

NOT.

Show me a flying angel and we can start.

Their idols were stupid, and the place belonged to and built by Abraham and wasn't built for idols, they came in out of their ignorance. And they were not kicked out, get some history classes before casting your ignorance.

Dispute it in the scholarly manner. Like those who disputed the birth of "Lord" Ram. :)

Not just for the sake of argument.

So that means you dont have a proof with you. As expected.

Their idols were stupid, and the place belonged to and built by Abraham and wasn't built for idols, they came in out of their ignorance. And they were not kicked out, get some history classes before casting your ignorance.

With due respect who are you decide the idols are stupid ? It may look different from the other end.

Their idols were stupid, and the placed belonged to and built by Abraham and wasn't built for idols. And they were not kicked out, get some history classes before casting your ignorance.

LOL, thats your logic? I think flying angels are stupid, do not exist, and people hallucinate all the time.

END of all religious debate.

I will show you a flying angel when I will demolish someone else religious building for it. :)

Let's start with Kaaba. The religious place of the Arabian pagans was demolished and their holy idols desecrated. So now please prove the flying angel thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom