What's new

Muslims won't give up Babri Masjid : Razakars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matters of faith need not be proved.

Does there exist any historical proof for angels flying, heavenly horse drawn chariots and such stuff ? Is there any proof for the existence of Allah ? No right. You believe that Allah is the almighty and pray to him. Similarly we believe Ram was born in Ayodhya. Take it or leave it.

End of the story.

Well we don't say Allah was born. Allah is infinity. It always existed. It will always exist. If someone was born then his "birth" should be proved.

Can you prove the exact date of Adam, Noah or Moses?

Muslims are being discriminated by indian hindus daily, Denied jobs, they have to change their identities to work somewhere, muslims being murdered by people like bals terrorists shiv senas, their lands are also grabbed in some places, India is a Joke and a shame place.

My Dear brother don't worry about indian muslim ,we know how to take care of ourshelves .we indian muslim have all the trust in our judiciary system,Babri masjid is a stigma on our secular image it will be hard to remove .
Some of my fellow indian are hardcore hindutva mentality but most of indian are secular and don't care about religion that much,
babri masjid is property dispute .

What is the proof he exists ? I say he doesnt even exist is a piece of imagination of Muslims. How can you disprove it ?

Allah is God. And according to all the religions some supreme authority or the God does exists.

We rebuilt Somnath next will be Lord Rams mandir then we will set our target on Kashi after all the Hindu sites will be liberated

So Jinnah was right about the undivided India being an, underlying Hindu state after all. Good to know

Using your arrow of legality back, where is the proof that Babar destroyed the temple? May be he built a mosque over the temple ruins without knowing there was a temple beneath it. May be he sought the permission of the Hindus to build a mosque there.

These may sound like gimmickry of words but then that is necessary to counter gimmickry of history.

This comes with a lots of ifs and buts. And destroying one religious place for building another, that too by the government means is impossible or if at all possible will take a very distorted interpretation of the constitution to allow such a thing.

Bullshit. The temple was never in ruins. It is a historically documented fact by both Britishers and the Muslim historians that Ayodhya was always a center of pilgrimage for Hindus and that the Ram Navami was a time of great celebration. Can believe that such an important pilgrimage center would have the Ram temple in ruins and that the invader would choose that very spot to build his victory structure upon.

And moroever those who say Babar destroyed the temple are ignorants...it was his commander Mir Baqi who under Babar's orders destroyed the templed. So technically the BMAC, a sunni group should have no claim on the site as Mir Baqi was a Shia.

Allah is God. And according to all the religions some supreme authority or the God does exists.

Good. So according to our religion Lord Ram was born in Ayodhya.

Not sure about the Charimar there is a Hindu temple next to it but we have no other disputes apart from Ayodhya and Kashi Mosque

Well many Hindus believe that there are thousands of Mosques are built in place of Temples. If Babri becomes a success then they might become disputed as well.

What is the proof he exists ? I say he doesnt even exist is a piece of imagination of Muslims. How can you disprove it ?

Cut the crap.

Good. So according to our religion Lord Ram was born in Ayodhya.

Then prove his birth. Sine it isn't as obvious as the existence of God. :)

My Dear brother don't worry about indian muslim ,we know how to take care of ourshelves .we indian muslim have all the trust in our judiciary system,Babri masjid is a stigma on our secular image it will be hard to remove .
Some of my fellow indian are hardcore hindutva mentality but most of indian are secular and don't care about religion that much,
babri masjid is property dispute .

No need for that patronizing tone. Ram Janmahoomi is much more than a property dispute. It involves the collective faith of a billion Hindus. And bullshit secular, a country that has different laws for different religions can hardly be called secular.

Muslims are being discriminated by indian hindus daily, Denied jobs, they have to change their identities to work somewhere, muslims being murdered by people like bals terrorists shiv senas, their lands are also grabbed in some places, India is a Joke and a shame place.

Its their business/problem not ours.

Then prove his birth. Sine it isn't as obvious as the existence of God. :)

Did you miss out the "according to our religion" part ? There is no need to prove anything just like you dont need to prove an entity called Allah exists somewhere out there.

If Muslims do so now out of the goodness of their hearts will the hatred be removed or is it too far gone??
The hatred has reduced a lot after demolition (at least from hindu side), the communal passion that came out due to ayodhya was enermous.
If you want to know how a country looks like if majority community loses hope (or that the country/govt does not belong to them but run by somebody else) look at pakistan.

I am quite happy to see the masjid go. It saved India.

That logic is lame. There were no Muslims in India once, now there are thousands mosques. There were no Muslims in Persia once, when Arabs invaded, they built mosques by destroying fire temples.

Thats the same logic Taliban used to destroy Baminayn statues, when in reality the statues were made when there were no muslims there. Heck Mecca itself belonged to another religion when Muslims won it by force and broke the statues just like they did everywhere else, including thousands of places in India. Sikandar Butsikan anyone, today kashmir is majority muslims thanks to force, if left to these lunatics it will be 100% muslim and then the same lame logic will be applied some more.

Trying to pull a fast one, are we?

PS there are hundred of thousands of hindus in Saudi, and no Hindu temple. Thats the reality, as against cheap lip service.

yes yes.. the good old.. they came, they conquered.. they raped us.. propaganda..
the new "reality" being forwarded thanks to some nice right wing brainwashing..
Oh us poor Hindus.. those wicked Muslims..

They have this horrid philosophy called Jihad..
we have never shed blood.. (whatever happened with the Buddhist and Jain religions is not true..they just disappeared like that)

The amount of effort being spent in India in this massive propaganda war against Islam is commendable..
as if they had nothing better to do..
from editing wikipedia pages to every other hari,ghosh and jai giving lectures on Islam.
I have to hand it to this secular mindset.

Cut the crap.

Why mate...is it fair for you people to question our beliefs, but when I return it, it becomes crap ? That is unfair.

I respect your religious beliefs, similarly it would be good if you could respect mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom