What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

Again tell me the sites years and name of the kings and the place where they construct the temples .... and just FYI even today the Buddhist monk with the highest stature in the world got asylum in India .

Some butthurt commie + jihadi is doing verbal vomit and gullible like you is licking it, this is the only value of the articleposted by you here

So swine Bakhtiar Khilji did nothing in Nalanda correct?

I assume that was not included in the list of daily WhatsApp forwards from the RSS.

Anyway, here they are:

This should also make interesting reading:

Another gem was Nurul Hasan similar to Maulana Azad
muslims who divided india were given charge of educating indians by muslim jawahar lal nehru khan , all univesrsities were filled with muslims who taught indians fake secular and made up history in which aurangjeb and other hindu killers were presented as secular .

I assume that was not included in the list of daily WhatsApp forwards from the RSS.

Anyway, here they are:

This should also make interesting reading:

do you have any shame defending taliban , erdogan , aurangjeb and babar ?

where is the buddha stupa or buddha statue on which hindu mandir was made? as muslims did with aya sophia church , bamiyan buddha , ram janm bhumi , kashi vishwanath mandir and krishna mandir which were demolished destroyed by muslims ?

Last edited:
Again tell me the sites years and name of the kings and the place where they construct the temples .... and just FYI even today the Buddhist monk with the highest stature in the world got asylum in India .

Some butthurt commie + jihadi is doing verbal vomit and gullible like you is licking it, this is the only value of the articleposted by you here

So swine Bakhtiar Khilji did nothing in Nalanda correct?

I see that you have drunk too much gowmutra to think straight.

Bottom line is - India is the WORLD'S LARGEST MOBOCRACY. You are the result of a depraved society that produces nothing but hate.

and just FYI even today the Buddhist monk with the highest stature in the world got asylum in India .

If you are talking about Buddha himself I have written previously :
1. Yes, Siddhartha became the first Buddhist after seeing the sufferings of the people in a socio-economic system created and led by the Brahmins and other upper castes.

2. The Hindutva / Brahmin-superiority elements should repent for demolishing Buddhist buildings and removing Buddhism from almost all of India.

@jamahir comrade that was not for all the Muslims that's was just specific to group is always play victims in India and I am sorry for generalizing it

Again no name of the temple constructed over the Buddhist stupa ???

And Bakhtiyar khiji just donated a library in Nalanda university ...and no Indian Mujahidin did blast in Bodh Gaya in 2013 correct actually they doing service there ...

So last straw of argument is gowmutra ....

I see that you have drunk too much gowmutra to think straight.

Bottom line is - India is the WORLD'S LARGEST MOBOCRACY. You are the result of a depraved society that produces nothing but hate.

where is the buddha stupa or buddha statue on which hindu mandir was made? as muslims did with aya sophia church , bamiyan buddha , ram janm bhumi , kashi vishwanath mandir and krishna mandir which were demolished destroyed by muslims ?

I know lack of cognitive skills are a requirement to become a Sanghi, but if you try a little harder, you will find the answers you are looking for.

Again no name of the temple constructed over the Buddhist stupa ???

And Bakhtiyar khiji just donated a library in Nalanda university ...and no Indian Mujahidin did blast in Bodh Gaya in 2013 correct actually they doing service there ...

So last straw of argument is gowmutra ....

So you still can't read? Ease up on the gowmutra and the other cow excrement that you consume and you will find the answers you are looking for.

Again, no names right .... dumping the Jihadi material will help right and I am still not sure why are you interested in India with so much victimhood, go to a place where you can live freely without any victimhood.

Hindus want to demolish Buddhism and still, Nalanda university flourished under Hindu rulers for 100s of years ..... and the first Muslim invasion happened and the university ceased to exist

So you still can't read? Ease up on the gowmutra and the other cow excrement that you consume and you will find the answers you are looking for.

Again, no names right .... dumping the Jihadi material will help right and I am still not sure why are you interested in India with so much victimhood, go to a place where you can live freely without any victimhood.

Hindus want to demolish Buddhism and still, Nalanda university flourished under Hindu rulers for 100s of years ..... and the first Muslim invasion happened and the university ceased to exist

Your arguments are circular and make no sense, because they are bereft of facts and repeat again questions that have been previously answered. Not surprising for someone who is a Sanghi fascist.

Interestingly, I found this when I was reading more about you and your kind.

"Fascists are terrified of identifying that they are the victim of the violence of their own parents (and/or other significant adults from their childhood) and that this violence terrified them, fascists unconsciously delude themselves about the identity of their own perpetrator. They will unconsciously identify their ‘perpetrator’ as one or more individuals of whom they are not actually afraid from an existing ‘legitimized victim’ group such as children or people from a different gender, race, religion or class."

I know lack of cognitive skills are a requirement to become a Sanghi, but if you try a little harder, you will find the answers you are looking for.

shameless talibani why don't you leave aya sophia church aptured by muslims and made a masjid by force ?
why you are defending shamelessly talibans who demolished bamiyan buddhas ?
why are you trying shamelessly to defend demolition of hindu temples at ram janm bhumi , kashi vishwanath temple and krishna janmbhumi by criminal muslim invaders like babar and aurangje ?

Wow, I mean still Bakhtiyar Khilji is the saint, and Indian Mujahideen are Monks in Bodh Gaya. plus global victimhood.

The guys with concepts like kafir are calling others as Fascists.

Your arguments are circular and make no sense, because they are bereft of facts and repeat again questions that have been previously answered. Not surprising for someone who is a Sanghi fascist.

Interestingly, I found this when I was reading more about you and your kind.

"Fascists are terrified of identifying that they are the victim of the violence of their own parents (and/or other significant adults from their childhood) and that this violence terrified them, fascists unconsciously delude themselves about the identity of their own perpetrator. They will unconsciously identify their ‘perpetrator’ as one or more individuals of whom they are not actually afraid from an existing ‘legitimized victim’ group such as children or people from a different gender, race, religion or class."

Wow, I mean still Bakhtiyar Khilji is the saint, and Indian Mujahideen are Monks in Bodh Gaya. plus global victimhood.

The guys with concepts like kafir are calling others as Fascists.

Wait...there is more as I continue to read about you and your kind:

"Fascists have a compulsion to be violent; that is, they are addicted to it. Why? Because the act of violence allows them to explosively release the suppressed feelings (usually some combination of fear, terror, pain, anger and powerlessness) so that they experience a brief sensation of delusional ‘relief’. Because the ‘relief’ is both brief and delusional, they are condemned to repeat their violence endlessly."

Amazing!

shameless talibani why don't you leave aya sophia church aptured by muslims and made a masjid by force ?
why you are defending shamelessly talibans who demolished bamiyan buddhas ?
why are you trying shamelessly to defend demolition of hindu temples at ram janm bhumi , kashi vishwanath temple and krishna janmbhumi by criminal muslim invaders like babar and aurangje ?

Vedic Hinglish is not a language I can understand.

Can you retype this all in proper English and grammar so that I can actually understand what you are trying to say. Run on sentences are never fun to read.

Back
Top Bottom