What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

so you have no shame for converting a church aya sophia in to masjid , you have no shame for defending criminals who demolished hindu temples and built masjid over them ?

Product of a morally bankrupt society that acquits criminals and whitewashes crimes is questioning the victims for "shame"

Even the biggest seat of Buddhist education the Nalanda university was destroyed by Bakhtiyar Khilji , their is great story about how the monks were killed .... and here Pakistanis heart was bleeding for Buddhist stupas

Even in 2013 Indian Mujahideen attacked Bodhgaya temple complex

Nazis spent a long time revising the history to suit their narrative.

The SanghiNazis take inspiration from them and are doing the same. This time on Wikipedia.

So save your self from Nazis and keep on showing your victim card somewhere else ........ I am still wondering why you guys missed the bus for Islamic pure homeland in 1947

Nazis spent a long time revising the history to suit their narrative.

The SanghiNazis take inspiration from them and are doing the same. This time on Wikipedia.

Please don't laugh they need your support :P
where is that champion of hindu muslim bhai bhai mullah azad these days ? he can support them . we have final laugh on indian muslims . jo na gher ke rahy na ghaat ke

1601523156827.png

Me too that guy literally messed up Indian education , par kya aap ko apne bhaiyon aur behnon ka dard dikhai nahi deta ............................
where is that champion of hindu muslim bhai bhai mullah azad these days ? he can support them . we have final laugh on indian muslims . jo na gher ke rahy na ghaat ke

View attachment 675038

Me too that guy literally messed up Indian education , par kya aap ko apne bhaiyon aur behnon ka dard dikhai nahi deta ............................
what happen to our brothers and sisters of turkey Malaysia and china ????????:(

Product of a morally bankrupt society that acquits criminals and whitewashes crimes is questioning the victims for "shame"

extremists and criminals are not victims , if you have any shame return these churches and mandirs to rightful owners , otherwise your illegal masjids will be demolished and mandirs will be made again there .

extremists and criminals are not victims , if you have any shame return these churches and mandirs to rightful owners , otherwise your illegal masjids will be demolished and mandirs will be made again there .
jay ram ji ki i wish you guys demolish 365 structure every year a daily plan of diet :lol: :yahoo: :enjoy:

Nearly thirty years after the Babri Masjid was razed by a mob in Uttar Pradesh, a special CBI court in Lucknow today acquitted all 32 accused, including BJP leaders LK Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi and Uma Bharti, citing lack of evidence.

Babri Masjid demolition: The most comprehensive video coverage from 1992

View attachment 674862

View attachment 674863

View attachment 674854

View attachment 674855

View attachment 674856
Hey, there is an Hindu temple under the Taj Mahal. Don't you think it is time to demolish the Taj and build a Hindu temple? Your blood must be boiling to see a fine symbol of oppression and humiliation of the Hindu dynasty. Rise you cowardly Indians , this is your time to avenge the wrongs that were done to you. Destroy what hurts you most, the legacy of Islamic colonialism, wealth and power. Destroy the Taj now.

So save your self from Nazis and keep on showing your victim card somewhere else ........ I am still wondering why you guys missed the bus for Islamic pure homeland in 1947
No Sir, they didn't miss the bus. We requested them to stay and promised them better future in India. Now, you are telling them that we have cheated them and we are PROUD.

Back
Top Bottom