What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

It was a Crime to be weak ..... if you are weak it happens to you anytime ..... Jews were weak and see what happen to them and now they are strong and masters of their own destiny.

For me, its forgiven whether it Mughals or Slave dynasty or any other rulers, but whatever belongs to us and was taken, now its time to claim back ..we are not claiming someone else places of worship, we are just claiming which was historically belongs to us even before the birth of any visible religion today.

We are not asking for a temple in the Vatican or in Mecca, we are only claiming the temples in our holy sites which were demolished by intruders when we were weak.
So it's forgiven that they smashed your temple, but you're still going to smash their mosque?

Then it's not really "forgiven" is it?

Ever heard the expression: to have one's cake and eat it?

By the way, before you gold hoarding Aryan temple keepers, there were buddhists and animists. So why don't you Aryan invaders go back to the steppeland you came from, take your non-native religion and temples with you and leave the republic of India to its original owners?

I mean, India has nothing to do with Islamic history, they can construct their mosques anywhere ...but specific places which were demolished just to hit the conscience of Hindus should be back I would prefer voluntarily if not its up to the courts to decide :

It's a Gyan Vyapi Mosque.I am not what Gyan and Vyapi has to do anything with Islam and you can see how nakedly a Mosque is constructed over a temple
just an example :

1601509516241.png

So it's forgiven that they smashed your temple, but you're still going to smash their mosque?

Then it's not really "forgiven" is it?

Ever heard the expression: to have one's cake and eat it?

Last edited:
I mean, India has nothing to do with Islamic history, they can construct their mosques anywhere ...but specific places which were demolished just to hit the conscience of Hindus should be back I would prefer voluntarily if not its up to the courts to decide :

It's a Gyan Vyapi Mosque.I am not what Gyan and Vyapi has to do anything with Islam and you can see how nakedly a Mosque is constructed over a temple
just an example :

View attachment 675008
So what? Do you know how many pagan temples in Europe were built over with churches? Any idea? You'd cry yourself to sleep if you knew. How many Buddhist stupas in Hindustan were destroyed by Hindus?

Don't you get it you ignorant immature little toddler? You're destroying the natural progression of your land's history. This is 2020, not the medieval world. Nations preserve their history, however bloody and bitter it was. Yet you wish to burn books, destroy mosques and rewrite history. Quite pathetic and insecure really.

Do you know the Mahatama Buddha's name was Siddartha and his son's name was Rahul and his wife's name was Yashodra ...He became Buddhist from Hinduism, not the other way around.

Do you know the name of the Buddhist temples?

By the way, before you gold hoarding Aryan temple keepers, there were buddhists and animists. So why don't you Aryan invaders go back to the steppeland you came from, take your non-native religion and temples with you and leave the republic of India to its original owners?

We are far older then Europe, we have universities when European were living like dogs .... Europeans are no longer pagans but we are, why you want us to pay for whatever happened in Europe

Again constructing your place of worship over others and justifying it with time ...why don't you just leave the places and construct your own. What's wrong in claiming what is ours, we are not claiming anything Islamic, did we?

We have seen what happen for that pagan (Hindu) temple in your capital city just 2-3 months back when comes to you no pagan temples but for others its course of history wow what a logic
So what? Do you know how many pagan temples in Europe were built over with churches? Any idea? You'd cry yourself to sleep if you knew. How many Buddhist stupas in Hindustan were destroyed by Hindus?

Don't you get it you ignorant immature little toddler? You're destroying the natural progression of your land's history. This is 2020, not the medieval world. Nations preserve their history, however bloody and bitter it was. Yet you wish to burn books, destroy mosques and rewrite history. Quite pathetic and insecure really.

Last edited:
Interestingly, evidence is there in black and white, video archive, audio archive, statements on Twitter of Hindus mentioned in the OP who were directly involved in destroying a mosque illegally. Yet, these people were acquitted by the SC.

Based on that precedent, what makes you think Muslims won't be acquitted for whatever historical crimes you think they committed, even if you submit damming evidence of their involvement?

lol ........muslims demolished hindu temples and built their masjids , what is wrong in demolishing those masjids .
if muslims have any respect for justice you should give church of aya sophia to christians .

Do you know the Mahatama Buddha's name was Siddartha and his son's name was Rahul and his wife's name was Yashodra ...He became Buddhist from Hinduism, not the other way around.

Do you know the name of the Buddhist temples?

i know only buddhist temple destroyed by muslims in bamiyan if you know .

Even the biggest seat of Buddhist education the Nalanda university was destroyed by Bakhtiyar Khilji , their is great story about how the monks were killed .... and here Pakistanis heart was bleeding for Buddhist stupas

Even in 2013 Indian Mujahideen attacked Bodhgaya temple complex
i know only buddhist temple destroyed by muslims in bamiyan if you know .

So if you simply accept that it was a weakness of the Hindus at the time and hold no blame towards the Mughals, and if every Hindu felt this way, there would have been no destruction of Babri masjid. It's a shame all Hindus aren't as mature as you.

so you have no shame for converting a church aya sophia in to masjid , you have no shame for defending criminals who demolished hindu temples and built masjid over them ?

ayrans or hindus did not demolish temples or killed for religion muslims did it . read history ,buddhism came after hinduism none of the indian religion was made for bloodshed .

How dare you steal the victim card from Indian Muslims .........
till the day muslims return church of aya sophia which is forcefully converted in to masjid , to christians , they should not talk about ethics and morals .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom