What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

I never blamed Intruders for the demolition of Hundreds of Pagans( Hindus) temples in India, it was the weakness of Hindus at that time but now if they think they are powerful enough to claim their holy places back then not sure whats the problem with Muslims ... anyways Karma comes back it 500 years but they got paid with the same coin

Although they have an option to go to the homeland for South Asian Muslims in 1947, now if they don't like the law of land it's their problem, not the law's problem
Just by taking as an example in your country how many Muslims get convicted for destroying pagan temples .......

Simple question. If the hindutva filth listed in the OP can be acquitted despite there being overwhelming evidence that they committed a crime, do you think the Mughals and Ghazni and Ghauri can be "acquitted" of their "historical crimes"?

Last edited:
I never blamed Intruders for the demolition of Hundreds of Pagans( Hindus) temples in India, it was the weakness of Hindus at that time but now if they think they are powerful enough to claim their holy places back then not sure whats the problem with Muslims ... anyways Karma comes back it 500 years but they got paid with the same coin

Just by taking as an example in your country how many Muslims get convicted for destroying pagan temples .......
So if you simply accept that it was a weakness of the Hindus at the time and hold no blame towards the Mughals, and if every Hindu felt this way, there would have been no destruction of Babri masjid. It's a shame all Hindus aren't as mature as you.

Another fine example of Sanghi logic. Use something that happened 500 years ago to justify illegal actions of today. I didn't know the disposition of justice in India was dependent on historical events.

What next? The rape of the dalit girl in Hathras was justified because some dalit ancestor of hers drank from the same well as the Brahmin overlords?

If someone intruder/ thief enters your house and demolish the sacred place not sure whom to blame than to themselves and now if time changes then not sure the demolishers are crying ... they did the same it was just a matter of time
So if you simply accept that it was a weakness of the Hindus at the time and hold no blame towards the Mughals, and if every Hindu felt this way, there would have been no destruction of Babri masjid. It's a shame all Hindus aren't as mature as you.

If you don't like the supreme court verdict then go to a place where you like the supreme courts and laws ... no one will beg anyone to stay
Karma is bitch lady, it comes back
Another fine example of Sanghi logic. Use something that happened 500 years ago to justify illegal actions of today. I didn't know the disposition of justice in India was dependent on historical events.

What next? The rape of the dalit girl in Hathras was justified because some dalit ancestor of hers drank from the same well as the Brahmin overlords?

If you don't like the supreme court verdict then go to a place where you like the supreme courts and laws ... no one will beg anyone to stay
Karma is bitch lady, it comes back

Sanghis do not have any brains, so their line of arguments is the same every time. It usually is a three step process.

1. Sanghi presents a fallacy or whataboutery to justify his crimes.

2. Any logical human with an ounce of a brain easily counters those fallacies.

3. Sanghis present their golden ace, "Why don't you go to......." retort.

Better use your brain and leave the land which has no law or court of your likings :)
Sanghis do not have any brains, so their line of arguments is the same every time. It usually is a three step process.

1. Sanghi presents a fallacy or whataboutery to justify his crimes.

2. Any logical human with an ounce of a brain easily counters those fallacies.

3. Sanghis present their golden ace, "Why don't you go to......." retort.

Honestly, I was shocked. I expected some acquittals for lack of evidence / insufficient evidence and some convictions. I hope the verdict is overturned in appeal. Considering most of the accused are now well past 80, it should he a fast track court.

If someone intruder/ thief enters your house and demolish the sacred place not sure whom to blame than to themselves and now if time changes then not sure the demolishers are crying ... they did the same it was just a matter of time
So now it wasn't weakness of the Hindus historically? So it was a crime by the mughals after all? So again, that brings me to the original question: if the Indian SC is willing to forgive mosque smashers and the Indian people support the SC's decision, why can't temple smashers be forgiven? In India, are mosque smashers forgiven but temple smashers are not?

Remember, the SC regarded the mosque smashing to be an "egregious crime". So they accept it's a crime. They simply forgave the perpetrators. Why can't Babur and Aurangzeb and those guys be forgiven too?

Honestly, I was shocked. I expected some acquittals for lack of evidence / insufficient evidence and some convictions. I hope the verdict is overturned in appeal. Considering most of the accused are now well past 80, it should he a fast track court.
Most of those accused here high level political VIPs,

When was the last time a high level political VIP was convicted for any crime

They are well experienced through their political career in avoiding conviction in court cases

Most of those accused here high level political VIPs,

When was the last time a high level political VIP was convicted for any crime

They are well experienced through their political career in avoiding conviction in court cases

Laloo Prasad Yadav.

But he is lower caste...so does it count?

Thanks for at least commiserating.

Hindus are always myopic and do not think long term like the Muslims.

That is why they will be #ucked again and again. I should not use the term #uck. Nobody want to #uck them, not even them, they just rape.

It was a Crime to be weak ..... if you are weak it happens to you anytime ..... Jews were weak and see what happen to them and now they are strong and masters of their own destiny.

For me, its forgiven whether it Mughals or Slave dynasty or any other rulers, but whatever belongs to us and was taken, now its time to claim back ..we are not claiming someone else places of worship, we are just claiming which was historically belongs to us even before the birth of any visible religion today.

We are not asking for a temple in the Vatican or in Mecca, we are only claiming the temples in our holy sites which were demolished by intruders when we were weak.

So now it wasn't weakness of the Hindus historically? So it was a crime by the mughals after all? So again, that brings me to the original question: if the Indian SC is willing to forgive mosque smashers and the Indian people support the SC's decision, why can't temple smashers be forgiven? In India, are mosque smashers forgiven but temple smashers are not?

Remember, the SC regarded the mosque smashing to be an "egregious crime". So they accept it's a crime. They simply forgave the perpetrators. Why can't Babur and Aurangzeb and those guys be forgiven too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom