What's new

India will go on

This writer Syed Firdaus Ashraf dont know about a word in dictionary called "Self Respect". When muslims of India like him will learn to fight for their rights and justice rather then surrendering to the majority hindu mindset, no one will ever dare to demolish another mosque or slaughter 10000 fellow muslims in Gujrat. Yes time will go on, and after every such slap, put a hand on your heart and ask yourself what future am i giving to my children. How many more Gujrat and Babri mosques are needed to show the real face of Indian democracy.
You missed Kashmiri Pundit part.

And 10000 Muslims...seriously. Check the facts.

And you guys kill more Muslims in a year in name of Sunni-Shia onflict, Ahmedis killed etc. etc.

Rajputs = Fighters.
Muslim Rajputs = Mega Fighters.Islam just brings the best out of people...Stop hating :nana:
You do realize Rajputs are Hindus ?

ha ha ha ha ha so what if you are muslims did it made you a great nation or are pakistani muslims or so called rajput pakistani muslims can show what great achievments they made for there nation and quam say in last 66 years

do your so called muslim briadr/ummah/arabs treat you any difeerentli from how they treat indian muslims or bangladeshi muslims in UAE, SA or any other arab nation

so how does converting to ismal(since you think your great ancesstors did a great job when they converted from so called "false relegeon") made you superior to hindus (whos caste names like jatt,malick, khokhar, sethi, butt rao, rana you people still used) or does that means you still think yourself superior becuases ome of you were converted from high hindu caste converts(so still flaunt your high hindu caste names) and they are better than the low caste converts

what do you call it :azn:

We are muslims, for the sake of God, not for anyone else be they arab, african, caucasian or turk.

This is the path to salavation, the path that God has chosen for humanity, chosen for all of us, it dosent have to bring us gold or money it just has to take us away from the rampant jahilat that is beleifs like hinduism

The fact that we are away from such aobominations is enough

They became muslims alhamdulilla,

they left a worthless idol worshipping pagan back ground behind for ffaith and beleif in the one true God

My ancestores were Rajputs too, Thank the lord they stopped being pagans and became muslims

Their old culture was worthless, their beleifs stupid it is now a shamefull history that we wish to ignore and forget

I am happy you liked your new culture, no need to hate the old one though

We are muslims, for the sake of God, not for anyone else be they arab, african, caucasian or turk.

This is the path to salavation, the path that God has chosen for humanity, chosen for all of us, it dosent have to bring us gold or money it just has to take us away from the rampant jahilat that is beleifs like hinduism

The fact that we are away from such aobominations is enough
well im not talking about greatness of hinduism/sanatan dharam or islam

what im asking you why you pakistani muslims use caste names of a relegeon your ancesstors left to convert into "islam "

and if according to you coneverting into islam has made you better human beings than hindus of india then why do arbas treat you like they treat bangladeshies or indian muslims

dont try to tell me things that i already know try telling the truth "why you so called superior muslim pakistanies still use the caste/clan names of a relegeon your ancesstors left long back"

and yes those caste names you try to potray as tribe or tribe names its not like what you beleave is right here are some facts

Manusmṛti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Itihasa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Varna (Hinduism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kshatriya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Origin of Rajputs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rajput - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
On the article....its great but isnt that the only option move on, what else could anyone do.

I am happy you liked your new culture, no need to hate the old one though

You are right there is no need to hate the old culture, and if you really look into it there are still massive cultural bonds that we share

Its just the way the world has turned out, we have become mortal enemies over the last 50 years so unlike say the iranians who can maybe appreciate aspects of their old culture knowing it is no threat to their current culture, we pakistani's are stuck as the people of our old culture (i,e indians) are the biggest threat to our state and as a Kashmiri (you know the rest)

well im not talking about greatness of hinduism/sanatan dharam or islam

what im asking you why you pakistani muslims use caste names of a relegeon your ancesstors left to convert into "islam "

and if according to you coneverting into islam has made you better human beings than hindus of india then why do arbas treat you like they treat bangladeshies or indian muslims

dont try to tell me things that i already know try telling the truth "why you so called superior muslim pakistanies still use the caste/clan names of a relegeon your ancesstors left long back"

The way arabs treat others is their own problem, individually they will answer to God on Judgment day

People use their old clan names probably because of centuries of tradition, people have the same area's groups, villages and its how they identify those groups

Last edited:
Even after hearing how acceptable he was he still wishes to bend the truth?! Weird Indian water not namak needs to be tested for brainwashing compounds :undecided:

He chose to let go these as well.
"The Kashmiri Pandits were driven out of Kashmir with slogans like 'Kaafiron ko maar daalo (Kill the infidels)' by Muslim extremists."

If small % of extremists are manifestation of nation, you miss belongs to a terrorist one.

What he rather chose to is "From the 1992-1993 riots, I decided I would always look forward to people like the Hindu and Christian who saved my life and the lives of my family and ignore those who talk about communal issues and communalism."

I saw a TV show the other day about how western drug companies using poor people in India for testing their drugs thru doctors, where doctor are giving unsuspecting patients the trial medicine in turn hospitals are getting donations form drug companies. I hope GOI does something about it, the reporter was an Indian Canadian.

I saw a TV show the other day about how western drug companies using poor people in India for testing their drugs thru doctors, where doctor are giving unsuspecting patients the trial medicine in turn hospitals are getting donations form drug companies. I hope GOI does something about it, the reporter was an Indian Canadian.
It already became a big issue many months back.
Investigations were started, few people suspended, etc, etc.

You are right there is no need to hate the old culture, and if you really look into it there are still massive cultural bonds that we share

The way arabs treat others is their own problem, individually they will answer to God on Judgment day

People use their old clan names probably because of centuries of tradition, people have the same area's groups, villages and its how they identify those groups
lolzz standard pakistani reply he he he truth is you still flaunt those names cause most of pakistanies are feudalistick & racist (please mods excuse me for this ) and still flaunt there high hindu caste names as they are obessed being 'superior' to the other low caste converted hindus into islam and that was the main reason you mistreated the bengalies/bangladeshies whome whome you redicueled for there clothing, eating habits and above all there short frame/ dark skin colour...deal with it its no shame in calling a spade a spade

Pakistani's are as feaudalistic or racist as indians are (actually less so according to a recent article listing india and indians as some of the most racist people in the world)

You have a good theory accept for the fact that its just that, a theory

The reality is it has alot to do with socio economic factors as well as the bonds of braadery,

The racism across the subcontinent for short frame/dark skin colour is abundent take a look at your own TV shows or movies, most un-indian people I have ever seen in my life

Pakistani's are as feaudalistic or racist as indians are (actually less so according to a recent article listing india and indians as some of the most racist people in the world)

The reality is it has alot to do with socio economic factors as well as the bonds of braadery,

The racism across the subcontinent for short frame/dark skin colour is abundent take a look at your own TV shows or movies, most un-indian people I have ever seen in my life
well brother we like pakistanies dont shy away from these hard facts and are doing all to prevnt any discrimination caused deu to it by any part of owr society to any other part of owr society we at least have irradicated feudailsm more than 60 years back and so called 'akar' and 'chowdrahat' associated with it still we are not fully matured and there are stray incedents that keep on popping up in interior parts but they are swiftli taken care of heck owr PM in waiting Namo is himself a dalit and many of owr heros are also so called "dalits , SC/ST" even there is non bailable offence if you call any "dalit, SC/ST" by there eaterwhile names like chamar , bhangi, choora among many others ....most of owr memebers of parliament are from such background what does it tells you

my freind yes we in south asia are obsessed about fair skin but we dont redecule or undermine or discriminate like pakistanies do and thats what stes us apart from pakistanies

Just like this writer, even I have seen riots in my eyes(I am a Hindu BTW) and have seen how people have tortured each other, killed each other, but they were bad people, people who are uneducated, people who dont have awareness and dont have outlook. These people could be so brainwashed and be made to do things like they dont have a mind of their own.

But what is ironic to know that, people who are educated, people who have been reading things, studied and seen the reality still live in delusion and support the idea of destruction, revenge of a connoisseuric magnitude, even after decades have gone.

Go and avenge yourself, perhaps a smallest lesson might help. The candle lights up but eventually gets burnt.

Go ahead my Pakistani friends, writing this after reading whatever you have wrote here(not all but some of them were old members).

Though you can go ahead and compare TV or movie as a reflection of a society but its not true in entirety. We have people who have dark skin color and have been successful.

By the way in business you sell what sells bundled with one and only interest, profit, and that term is evil and can make people do what keeps them ahead. Like you will agree with this term everything is fair in war and love.

India has a long way to go, we are seeing changes that are very good for us, I can say we are working on it and we will get there.

Last edited:
lolzz standard pakistani reply he he he truth is you still flaunt those names cause most of pakistanies are feudalistick & racist (please mods excuse me for this ) and still flaunt there high hindu caste names as they are obessed being 'superior' to the other low caste converted hindus into islam and that was the main reason you mistreated the bengalies/bangladeshies whome whome you redicueled for there clothing, eating habits and above all there short frame/ dark skin colour...deal with it its no shame in calling a spade a spade

what a crap, an indian knows how we treated bangalis, thats the bullshit your media spreads. Its human to consider themselves above others, its cultural in sub-continent to look down on darker skin people even a fairer skin person makes fun of their darker siblings. Punjabis make fun of urdu speaker, urdu speaker make fun of Punjabis and everyone makes fun of Pathans and it doesnt mean anything. I had many bangali friends and we all made fun of each other. Every race and sect is mistreated in Pakistan and we are equal opportunity haters, if what you said is true then why 6 feet white skin healthy as a horse baluchis are fighting with govt.

Funny coming from someone who calls himself a Rajput Pakistani, where was your "Self Respect"when you converted to mullahs from Rajputs :lol:

Seemed the slap your forefathers was given easnt hard enough to stop trying to associate yourself with Rajputs, you deserve to be spit upon for maligining the rajput name, cowards.

Somewhere along with yours. When you 1000 year old slave regard yourself as father even coming later.
Just st#pid.

Back
Top Bottom