What's new

India: Pakistan resumes firing in Kashmir, targets Poonch

dafuq is going on, this thing should end, before things go out of control, both India-Pakistan should stop this madness, seriously this firing business is now getting scary

but we can change our neighbour..

अदा हत्यारा, निगाह कातिल, भाषा हत्यारा, बयां क़ातिल
बता हत्यारा! कहाँ जाऊँ? जहां जाऊँ, वहाँ हत्यारे

So india starts the unprovoked firing, and when they get a response ... all the blame goes to us. Typical.

वाह वाह

08358302e730680f0b1cada15c1358d3.gif

Why pakistan want to be humiliated again is beyond me ! Guess they just like getting thrashed by Bharat again and again . Pakeeeeez..... u r no russia and we are no ukraine that u can take crimea , oh I mean kashmir from us .

According to Pakistan firing is still taking place in different sectors
Ask the people actually living close to these areas. Their lives are like a living hell.

Our jawans will definitely not keep silent over this issue, as they already have their fair share of silence in the past. But whenever they "respond" to such unprovoked firing, India always retreats to petty insults and blame switching game.

If India except Pakistan as a independent country and be realistic to except that Kashmiri Muslim do not except and will not going to let you make it a Indian state . I tel you Indian we know how to die but don't ???

Back
Top Bottom