What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

You are the one who said its propaganda.when kargil happened you said its not the army which is involed and when mushy claims when he comes back in 2013 he says he is proud of kargil..

It was a covert OP at the time, India didn't accept that they were aiding the Bengalis during 71 until after they had us sitting across them on that negotiation table with the instrument of surrender before Niazi and Arora. That's what you do in a covert OP, you keep it covert.

but he you refused to take 250 dead bodies of your soldiers during kargil and we had to perform the last rights in our land

It's called war and this happens often, which is why you have a 'Religion' or 'Burial Preference' option on the Dog Tags. I've been a party to the last rights for a number of Indian bodies that washed up on our side of the river during the 2002-03 escalation.

and our intel agencies leaked the recordings of phone conversations between mushy and his next in command when mushy was in china buring the kargil episode started..i know no proof will be enough for you.how can i tell someone how it feels when a soldier of the country falls who dont even accept their fallen soldiers dead bodys..

I'm a soldier, I was born to die, I've had some close brushes and I'm still convinced I've got a fighting death written for me and when the time comes. I don't give a damn what happens to my body, not like I'm going to be needing it later for retakes. A soldier accepts what he has to bear in service of the country and being denied is just a part of it. You have no idea how many of your intelligence operatives (true with ours as well) have been abandoned upon capture and died with their secrets behind enemy lines.

Its hard to understand your "Engrish" but you may just be another victim of your education system. Just accept and keep in mind the incompetence of your government/ army, its nor trust worthy not even for you. Who knows it may reveal to you tomorrow it has intelligence that Jupiter/ Venus are plotting an attack against your country. :cheesy:

Ok our education system better than in many ways atleast we r not in a race wid u for production of terrorist
secondly I m using phon for conversation so might be there wud b sum probl 2 understand but not that much u r citing....

Yakeen maniye we will be at moon in 5 yrs lol...You are comparing a failed state with us..don't ask us again and again to mock you.

Nothing is certain in geo-politics, a decade ago we were the booming economy and India was the one that was struggling with a budget deficit. Complacency has been the death of many a fine empires.

And that person also claimed he never said such a thing 2 days later .....

Never claimed Parliament House attack, 26/11 inside job: Ex-MHA official - Indian Express

you were talking about pride ? :laughcry:

did not realise you were into conspiracy theories etc.....etc...

It was bound to be hushed up, hasn't Snowden been rubbished as well? I'm not into conspiracy theories but I read a paper into the mathematical irregularities of the 26/11 incident and it really stuck with me. The rate of fire of the the weapons, the ammo the attackers carried, the casualties and the length of the entire incident do not adhere to computed results with the said variables.

They intruded to your side dude, if anything it was a massive failure for the Indian Army.
for intruding our side i believe one needs to cross the no mans land, pakistani checkposts basically your side with the possibility of your army's incompetence or involvement one doesn't have much choices unless we accept the alien hypothesis.

Aliens, Afghans, one of the two. Possibly both, maybe even Kenyans, heard they're pissed about Indian Tea Industry hitting their exports.
its of grave concern isn't that a sovereignty issue for u guys ? go to UN before they take out strategic assets.

The peace process should continue but it will be as useless as always. BTW, if anything the Army would be happy if something of substance is agreed upon as a result of these talks. You've probably never lived at the LOC, I have, no soldier likes living in a place where more people die of frostbite and lightening strikes in a year than there have in the entire duration of the conflict that they are a part of.
with incidents like these the choices are limited unfortunately.

Ok our education system better than in many ways atleast we r not in a race wid u for production of terrorist

What are you in race for then? outsourced companies and call centers from west for a dollar a day labor? the same education system that fails gain an understanding of planets for 6 months straight? but has plans for a mars mission? Oh the poor souls, I feel sorry for your astronauts.

P.S. I know the auto-correct/ spell check technology has save many of us from a lot of shame but the sentence structuring is not yet available on phone, at-least not that I know of, which is where your Engrish bites the dust. You have admitted your govt/ army is incompetent, it only takes courage to admit you have a poor English as well.

Its hard to understand your "Engrish" but you may just be another victim of your education system. Just accept and keep in mind the incompetence of your government/ army, its nor trust worthy not even for you. Who knows it may reveal to you tomorrow it has intelligence that Jupiter/ Venus are plotting an attack against your country. :cheesy:

If the jupiter/venus story was that simple and funny as you said do you think the GOI would have allowed that news to come out as you are sounding.there is more to it than what meets the eye.

please keep your geo-politics lessons to yourself! your intellect is evident when you want to base your national security policy on what pakitani taliban says. say no more!

Clutching at straws here ..... are we ? You lost it , the very second you made it personal ....
Base my national security policy on what Taliban says ? Duude... you need help with comprehension...
Ugh total waste of time,,,,that one line just proves that you are not even willing to understand what we are saying...your just desperate to win an argument...

for intruding our side i believe one needs to cross the no mans land, pakistani checkposts basically your side with the possibility of your army's incompetence or involvement one doesn't have much choices unless we accept the alien hypothesis.

I leave that for you to decide but do tell me this, they did intrude into India so does that signal complacency on the IA's part or their incompetence?

its of grave concern isn't that a sovereignty issue for u guys ? go for UN before they take out strategic assets.

We're keeping our options open.

with incidents like these the choices are limited unfortunately.

And with soldiers like me paying the price on both sides, the politicians can play their little games and their supporters can keep on cheering for them without any loss to themselves.

Even as I write this, I just got a phone call saying that the Indians are firing in Pandu. Come tomorrow the IA wil claim they downed another battalion of terrorists that magically vanished when vanquished.

It was bound to be hushed up, hasn't Snowden been rubbished as well? I'm not into conspiracy theories but I read a paper into the mathematical irregularities of the 26/11 incident and it really stuck with me. The rate of fire of the the weapons, the ammo the attackers carried, the casualties and the length of the entire incident do not adhere to computed results with the said variables.

then maybe Pakistan should not have agreed with the findings... Why do you think your own govt. agreed with it ?

If the jupiter/venus story was that simple and funny as you said do you think the GOI would have allowed that news to come out as you are sounding.there is more to it than what meets the eye.

Well ask anyone here, even Indian members even though they may not show emotions but inside they do see how pathetically funny this news is. You must give a possible/ logical explanation instead of "More than what meets the eye" defense as it doesnt improve your image one bit.

Clutching at straws here ..... are we ? You lost it , the very second you made it personal ....
Base my national security policy on what Taliban says ? Duude... you need help with comprehension...
Ugh total waste of time,,,,that one line just proves that you are not even willing to understand what we are saying...your just desperate to win an argument...
not clutch no straw, just simple words buddy,
I am not making any arguments, All I said was, government needs spine, military needs lesser restraint, and BS theories of self proclaimed expert needs a leash!

What are you in race for then? outsourced companies and call centers from west for a dollar a day labor? the same education system that fails gain an understanding of planets for 6 months straight? but has plans for a mars mission? Oh the poor souls, I feel sorry for your astronauts.[/QUOTE
Dear we r 200 % dollar day labor n our forefathers not born as Bill gates... But I m sure ur forefathers were born with guns in their hand to support ur terrorist agenda..... God bless u b extra careful in pakistan else who knows which gun n bombs has ur........

then maybe Pakistan should not have agreed with the findings... Why do you think your own govt. agreed with it ?

They didn't entirely, Pakistan (until very recently) maintains that they would like their own commission to be able to talk to the witnesses, victims and Kasab himself. Unfortunately, the biggest key to getting Hafiz Saeed is now allegedly 6 feet under.

Well ask anyone here, even Indian members even though they may not show emotions but inside they do see how pathetically funny this news is. You must give a possible/ logical explanation instead of "More than what meets the eye" defense as it doesnt improve your image one bit.

isnt there a thread for that.stick to the topic.

What are you in race for then? outsourced companies and call centers from west for a dollar a day labor? the same education system that fails gain an understanding of planets for 6 months straight? but has plans for a mars mission? Oh the poor souls, I feel sorry for your astronauts.[/QUOTE
Dear we r 200 % dollar day labor n our forefathers not born as Bill gates... But I m sure ur forefathers were born with guns in their hand to support ur terrorist agenda..... God bless u b extra careful in pakistan else who knows which gun n bombs has ur........

And God save you as well, who knows which next kiddish blunder from your govt/ army results in your....

Back
Top Bottom