What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

They stay at a centre in Muzzafarabad, play tennis, spend their tenure hiking in nearby mountains and go back home after a year long vacation. They're there, but not doing ****. Might as well not be there at all.

Alright, but wouldn't it be more prudent to bring them in to bring some much needed credibility to our narrative every time India talks about a cease fire violation or tooth fairies crossing the LOC & the sort !

Alright, but wouldn't it be more prudent to bring them in to bring some much needed credibility to our narrative every time India talks about a cease fire violation or tooth fairies crossing the LOC & the sort !

They cannot interfere in "Internal Matters", like I said, they might as well not be there at all.

Just Heard in News Flash 2 Pakistani soldiers injured in Unprovoked Indian Fire...

How do you people get news like that ...... Some times i wonder the level of detail the commen man in Pakistan knows about the army is quite dangerous ....

How do you people get news like that ...... Some times i wonder the level of detail the commen man in Pakistan knows about the army is quite dangerous ....

Most people get the news via the more traditional route, i.e: TV.
I get news from official sources.

Most people get the news via the more traditional route, i.e: TV.
I get news from official sources.

not to long back one of the mods claimed he could point every isi office in the city...it was made when there was an attack on the isi building....

If you said RAW in India 99.99% would think your talking about Wrestling..

Pakistani troops killed 5 terrorists. That must be good news. I bet they were Hindu terrorists dressed in Indian uniforms trying a to enter Pakistan. Good good Pakistani Army

not to long back one of the mods claimed he could point every isi office in the city...it was made when there was an attack on the isi building....

If you said RAW in India 99.99% would think your talking about Wrestling..

Thoriiii ziyadiii ho gaiii hiii ! :disagree:
@chauvunist @Areesh - Which channel are they showing the News on ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani troops killed 5 terrorists. That must be good news. I bet they were Hindu terrorists dressed in Indian uniforms trying a to enter Pakistan. Good good Pakistani Army

Get a Life.

Hindoz from east and flying pilotless jewz from west ...Damn

Back
Top Bottom