What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

How many Kashmiri Muslim has been either killed or injured previously by deceased Indians?

I am not entitle to be unhappy with this news. I have my reasons.

dear, this is a much deeper problem, and I am not saying this because of this particular incident, Indian leadership is weak and it doesn't value Indian lives...At ALL.... This is evident from it's actions.

Mumbai blasts- no action taken, Railway blasts - Nothing, srinagar grenade attacks - nothing happened, Pune bakery -attack no action, Mumbai massacre- dossiers sent, One attack on parliament - no casualties - entire army mobilized... what does that tell you.... and do you think pakistani leaders- not political one, the real ones, they cant see this. They know that Times of India or Hindu's first page will rather have salman-katrina gossip instead of people dying by pakistani state/nonstate/ghost actors. Does anyone in the world has the balls to hit out at US or UK, with impunity and keep repeating this stuff over and over and over, big no, not because of their nukes or stealth fighters, because of their nationalism. You kill one, and all of them will be out for your blood.

No situation, no policy, no strategy mandates impunity to those who spill Indian blood. Period. It's easy for us to say we will play into the hands of the fanatics, and we will unite pakistan by any action, the be it so. Put yourself in the shoes of the platoon that just took these losses and their own government, own people own military is willing to let it go, and trust me I will bet my bottom dollar on this, no action will ever be taken. I cant stand a government who would do nothing, even if the entire world is united against us, no Indian murder should go unpunished. If the government doesn't have the balls to respond, then please spare us the billions of dollars being spent on aircrafts and missiles, these are just show pieces if they are not protecting your nation from an aggressor 1/6th your size.

India is a weak nation. thats it! There is no Indira gandhi, there is no mankshaw. I am ashamed to say that my forefathers had to laydown thier lives for freedom of these people, who do not respect the lives of thier own countrymen. I am glad my grand father is not alive to see this day.

You need pull out those arty guns, those mrbls, those brahmos and star pounding pakistani position. we, the people need to grow some giblets. Thats what we need to do.

Or. cut off all relations with a nation which has assets which are blowing up your countryment day and night. Please for gods sake put your self in the shoes of people whose families got butchered. Those pakistani leaders (the ones in uniform) are laughing at us, they kill and mame us, and we are begging them for good relations. how much more humiliation can a nation take.

Are you sure about that..... can a local commander tomorrow start shelling pakistani positions without the mandate from HQ? If that is so, it's news to me!

guys , just see who's talking here :rofl:

pehli baat tow yeh haey kay teri posts dekhh kar mujhay yeh hairaangi ho rahi haey kay tujh jesa "Ch***ya" think tank kesay ban gaya ... ? :laughcry:

on topiC now - Let's bust some indian myths right here right now :-

1- The mumbai-massacre myth has just been busted reCently As reported by Times of India (July 14, 2013) the former Indian home ministry officer and investigator Satish Verma disclosed that "incumbent government orchestrated and pre-planned terror attacks on its own parliament (December 13, 2001) and carnage in Mumbai (November 26, 2008)" creating terror, mayhem and pandemonium, killing hundreds of innocent people in cold blood. India’s home ministry under-secretary R V S Mani submitted signed affidavits in the court to substantiate Satish Verma’s stated factual report that both the terror attacks were a set up.

see the details yourself : Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer - Times Of India

even the so-called secular india's own democratic govt.'s elected Chief minister of maharashtra province confessed infront of the world that the terrorism of mumbai attacks was actually done by "raw" which you indians blindly blame on PakisTan 's I.S.1. that too without any solid fake proof let alone any real evidence ... :pissed:

See it To Believe iT : Indian Province Maharashtra CM accepting that RAW involved in mumbai attacks

2. now as for the railway blasts i.e. burning down of samjhota express , the whole world knows the truth ... :azn:
again your own indian army was the mastermind behind that brutal terrorism on your own soil burning many innocent pakistani citizens on board the samjhota express ... :hitwall:

guys, Check out the relevant facts : Lt Col Purohit supplied RDX for Samjhauta Express blast: ATS to court

(3) - The other 2 incidents which you stated are not even worth mentioning , not even for the sake of argument or discussion ... :smokin:
:pakistan:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;4607774 said:
guys , just see who's talking here :rofl:

pehli baat tow yeh haey kay teri posts dekhh kar mujhay yeh hairaangi ho rahi haey kay tujh jesa "Ch***ya" think tank kesay ban gaya ... ? :laughcry:

on topiC now - Let's bust some indian myths right here right now :-

1- The mumbai-massacre myth has just been busted reCently As reported by Times of India (July 14, 2013) the former Indian home ministry officer and investigator Satish Verma disclosed that "incumbent government orchestrated and pre-planned terror attacks on its own parliament (December 13, 2001) and carnage in Mumbai (November 26, 2008)" creating terror, mayhem and pandemonium, killing hundreds of innocent people in cold blood. India’s home ministry under-secretary R V S Mani submitted signed affidavits in the court to substantiate Satish Verma’s stated factual report that both the terror attacks were a set up.

see the details yourself : Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer - Times Of India

even the so-called secular india's own democratic govt.'s elected Chief minister of maharashtra province confessed infront of the world that the terrorism of mumbai attacks was actually done by "raw" which you indians blindly blame on PakisTan 's I.S.1. that too without any solid fake proof let alone any real evidence ... :pissed:

See it To Believe iT : Indian Province Maharashtra CM accepting that RAW involved in mumbai attacks

2. now as for the railway blasts i.e. burning down of samjhota express , the whole world knows the truth ... :azn:
again your own indian army was the mastermind behind that brutal terrorism on your own soil burning many innocent pakistani citizens on board the samjhota express ... :hitwall:

guys, Check out the relevant facts : Lt Col Purohit supplied RDX for Samjhauta Express blast: ATS to court

(3) - The other 2 incidents which you stated are not even worth mentioning , not even for the sake of argument or discussion ... :smokin:
:pakistan:
2006 Mumbai train bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia educate yourself you moron....

Oh ee looo .

Indians should wait and come up with proper report instead of changing their claims.

First they said Pakistani Army entered Occupied Kashmir and killed 5 Indian occupier soldiers and now after they dint find any truth to it they had come up with this new claim that Kashmiri Mujahideen had killed 5 Indian occupier soldiers.
Anyway later one sounds more appropriate. And Indians should NOT be agitated at this as after all Kashmiri freedom fighters have done what they should do to free their country

selective memory at play too
a single Pakistani soldier was abducted and then shot saying he cross the border to Attack Indian posts few months back and then Indian airforce has been recently fingering as well by first sending jets and then the drone recently.
not sure why that is conveniently ignored that behind all this victimhood and innocence, Indian war machine is constantly at war even though on the advice of Uncle Sam we are told not to be obsessed with India and concentrate on Taliban.

It would be foolish of India to raise war rhetoric and trouble Pakistan.

It gives Pakistani estb a way out of the trouble Pakistan is in...war or rhetoric against India unites Pakistan. India would be playing right in PA's arms if it does what it always does after a confrontation.

My Uncle was in it for a few months. I think its like a lightly armed regiment. I don't know what role they have played in wars.

Mujahid bat are reserve troops tht are called on duty once a year or so.. :lol:

Indian bs..

It would be foolish of India to raise war rhetoric and trouble Pakistan.

It gives Pakistani estb a way out of the trouble Pakistan is in...war or rhetoric against India unites Pakistan. India would be playing right in PA's arms if it does what it always does after a confrontation.

thats all understood and pointed out in my hypothetical post of question and answers.
right from start whatever the party, we can sit back and always think why either of us should do something that will result in reprisal?

whats the point? from Pakistan point of view is it worth taking the risk with India while its under Sectarian & Islamist siege of LeJ & TTP? people cant eat or use the "unity" from Indian confrontation when they are being killed daily by TTP, LeJ , power outage, price hikes & Taxes. the terrorists that are currently fighting te Pakistani state will definitely benefit from the new development and might find it easier to cross the borders.

there is nothing noble or fair in the war, I have problem with the title here. people who know it know so that both of us have done very unprintable things to each other. lets not play holy cows here (no insult intended).

this problem wont go away any time soon. if Pak military calls the shots in Pakistan then Indian military is also increasingly having its say and has put spanners in anything meaningful when Pakistani leaders visited India. please dont dismiss this reality just because it doesnt look favourable to you.

a strong leadership with a long term view about the region and its position in the world would resolve this issue with some common ground facilitating each other , none of us can conquer and fully eliminate each other so the choice is to keep playing the same game or sit down for once.

thats all understood and pointed out in my hypothetical post of question and answers.
right from start whatever the party, we can sit back and always think why either of us should do something that will result in reprisal?

whats the point? from Pakistan point of view is it worth taking the risk with India while its under Sectarian & Islamist siege of LeJ & TTP? people cant eat or use the "unity" from Indian confrontation when they are being killed daily by TTP, LeJ , power outage, price hikes & Taxes. the terrorists that are currently fighting te Pakistani state will definitely benefit from the new development and might find it easier to cross the borders.

there is nothing noble or fair in the war, I have problem with the title here. people who know it know so that both of us have done very unprintable things to each other. lets not play holy cows here (no insult intended).

this problem wont go away any time soon. if Pak military calls the shots in Pakistan then Indian military is also increasingly having its say and has put spanners in anything meaningful when Pakistani leaders visited India. please dont dismiss this reality just because it doesnt look favourable to you.

a strong leadership with a long term view about the region and its position in the world would resolve this issue with some common ground facilitating each other , none of us can conquer and fully eliminate each other so the choice is to keep playing the same game or sit down for once.

People cant eat unity, but it gives them something else to focus their ire on.
The ire of electricity cuts, of sectarianism, of TTP, all can be focused on India. That is an escape and one that suits PA perfectly at the moment considering they have lost immense face in front of Pakistani public by their numerous failures.

This stops people from questioning PA and its powers by reminding them just how sorely Pakistan needs PA to stand against India.

That said, I dont disagree with your overall view that no side is holy, not even close.

Lastly, I agree Indian Military(overall) is gaining weight, but that comes from People of India listening to the military and forcing the politicians to heed them, instead of the Military gaining weight in the Govt hierarchy. However I see that as a good sign, Indian Military was anemic till now wrt the influence it carried in govt policy. The GoI has now and only very slowly started listening the Military. I dont see how that can be a bad sign.

Pakistanis might want to recall that the same U.N. Security Council Resolution which justifies drone attacks in North Wazirstan can also be applied to justify Indian attacks against "stateless" mujahideen fighters in Pakistan. So if the P.A. did it and is trying to blame the mujas I have to wonder what their motivation for doing so is.

Back
Top Bottom