What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

What is the point of this attack? They know and we know - that neither are they going to capture New Delhi nor Srinagar by cross-border violations. This is to de-rail the peace process before it begins under Nawaz. But India can't bear the brunt of domestic issues in Pakistan - the Pakistanis really need to set their own house in order before they can even begin of talking peace.

I leave that for you to decide but do tell me this, they did intrude into India so does that signal complacency on the IA's part or their incompetence?
its a failure on our side no doubt on that and we suffered . You didn't answered was it involvement/ignorance/incompetence from PA ?

And with soldiers like me paying the price on both sides, the politicians can play their little games and their supporters can keep on cheering for them without any loss to themselves.

Even as I write this, I just got a phone call saying that the Indians are firing in Pandu. Come tomorrow the IA wil claim they downed another battalion of terrorists that magically vanished when vanquished.
politics do have an impact if has a culture of it . ceasefire violation and intrusion different topics aren't they ?

isnt there a thread for that.stick to the topic.

Funny, you quoted & challenged me on the topic with your own theories and now when I ask for an explanation all you have to say is Stick to the topic :what:

And God save you as well, who knows which next kiddish blunder from your govt/ army results in your....

Dont derail the thread, nothing can come close to..osama is not in pakistan how long was it close to 10 years??

Funny, you quoted & challenged me on the topic with your own theories and now when I ask for an explanation all you have to say is Stick to the topic :what:

You are the one who started so i replied and said to stop it.

its a failure on our side no doubt on that and we suffered . You didn't answered was it involvement/ignorance/incompetence from PA ?

I'll comment on that when we have some solid intel to go by. For now, even the reported regiment in the region is non-existent.

politics do have an impact if has a culture of it . ceasefire violation and intrusion different topics aren't they ?

Ceasefire Violations usually follow allegations of LOC Violations, so they're more intertwined than they would seem at times.

Dont derail the thread, nothing can come close to..osama is not in pakistan.

You are the one who started so i replied and said to stop it.

Actually the 6 month "Out of this world" (Both literally and figuratively :omghaha:) incompetence far surpasses any blunder

You replied to question the popular and admitted idea, not to stop the topic. Least learn to lie.

I'll comment on that when we have some solid intel to go by. For now, even the reported regiment in the region is non-existent.

Ceasefire Violations usually follow allegations of LOC Violations, so they're more intertwined than they would seem at times.

Your army says there was no firing ,,Al jazeera is reporting from the ground that there was firing,which is what we are also saying.wont you think if a post 700 m away cannt hear a gun shot in the middle of the night.mind you they gaurding the pak post.if they dont hear anything comensence tells you something is wrong.

Actually the 6 month "Out of this world" (Both literally and figuratively :omghaha:) incompetence far surpasses any blunder

You replied to question the popular and admitted idea, not to stop the topic. Least learn to lie.

Atleast now you know i dont lie.

As soon as you read the first post - you know how any such thread works -

A: You did this
B: We didn't do this
A: Historically, you have always denied
B: Historically, you have always lied
A: In 1947....
B: But in 1947...
A: In 1965....
B: But in 1971.....
A: But in Kargil
B: But in Kargil....
A: Some name calling
B: Some name calling

Moderator shuts thread.

Meanwhile on the ground - most people in South Asia continue to lack - food, clothing, shelter, water and sanitation. Leaders continue to take us for a ride and we gladly agree in the name of patriotism. C'est la vie.

Your army says there was no firing ,,Al jazeera is reporting from the ground that there was firing,which is what we are also saying.wont you think if a post 700 m away cannt hear a gun shot in the middle of the night.mind you they gaurding the pak post.if they dont hear anything comensence tells you something is wrong.

I can't say Al-Jazeera has any reporters on ground. When I was at the LoC, journalists only visited, they were never allowed to stay with 5 kilometres of the LoC on either side of the border.

What are you in race for then? outsourced companies and call centers from west for a dollar a day labor? the same education system that fails gain an understanding of planets for 6 months straight? but has plans for a mars mission? Oh the poor souls, I feel sorry for your astronauts.

P.S. I know the auto-correct/ spell check technology has save many of us from a lot of shame but the sentence structuring is not yet available on phone, at-least not that I know of, which is where your Engrish bites the dust. You have admitted your govt/ army is incompetent, it only takes courage to admit you have a poor English as well.
Dear I dont shy for english but I wish to tell u one thing is our education system also does not allow to produce Kasab like terrorist n ur curse to my english will not deter pak terrorist to kill innocent humans.....

Atleast now you know i dont lie.

Yeah, its what India wants the whole world to believe, they never lie. Next time world should seriously consider an incoming alien attack by Indian intelligence since every one can trust them. And really, who am I to question you? One that actually works in GoI/ Intelligence wing that KNOWS there is something more than what meets the eye but is careful not to disclose the secret.

You know, it takes courage to admit one's mistake resulting in respect from others.

As soon as you read the first post - you know how any such thread works -

A: You did this
B: We didn't do this
A: Historically, you have always denied
B: Historically, you have always lied
A: In 1947....
B: But in 1947...
A: In 1965....
B: But in 1971.....
A: But in Kargil
B: But in Kargil....
A: Some name calling
B: Some name calling

Moderator shuts thread.

Meanwhile on the ground - most people in South Asia continue to lack - food, clothing, shelter, water and sanitation. Leaders continue to take us for a ride and we gladly agree in the name of patriotism. C'est la vie.

I don't know who you are but I will find you and.................................GIVE YOU A FU**ING MEDAL!

You've hit the nail right in the head there!

I can't say Al-Jazeera has any reporters on ground. When I was at the LoC, journalists only visited, they were never allowed to stay with 5 kilometres of the LoC on either side of the border.

Dude is it true that on our side the UNMOGIP is still allowed to move about & do their thing, still ?

Dude is it true that on our side the UNMOGIP is still allowed to move about & do their thing, still ?

They stay at a centre in Muzzafarabad, play tennis, spend their tenure hiking in nearby mountains and go back home after a year long vacation. They're there, but not doing ****. Might as well not be there at all.

Dear I dont shy for english but I wish to tell u one thing is our education system also does not allow to produce Kasab like terrorist n ur curse to my english will not deter pak terrorist to kill innocent humans.....

Innocent human beings, there was that one unarmed girl wandering around LoC shot by your "brave jawans".

Billions of Innocent people in both India/ China whose lives your govt/ "Army" put to risk on a 6 month blunder.

Famous Kasab whose dying words were "Baghwan mughay maaf nahee karay gaa"

Education/ training systems that fail to teach ignorant jawans to report sightings to superiors who after some "hard work/ research" on google would have saved your country from embarrassment.

Dude, you got nothing on anyone. Stop pretending anyone in the world gives a damn about you.

Back
Top Bottom