What's new

India: Pakistan resumes firing in Kashmir, targets Poonch

You always start and we just respond...a good reason is that our religion Islam doesnt allow us to start the fight but allows just to answer.... when there is extreme violaton.and other extreme case... but maybe your religion doesnt :)

well

lets keep religion out of this

it can get ugly real fast

Nawaz just needs to utter the K word and he can be assured to remain the leader of the country . Folks here are simply completely blinded by hatred to figure out what their leaders are doing ..

Desh ko lutto or Kashmir Chillao :lol:

well

lets keep religion out of this

it can get ugly real fast
Religion ki koi baat nae ha... Buss religion kii yahee baat ha ke... It doesnt allow muslims to start the fight first!

So according to our religions practise we dont start firing at Kashmir... But India does and is well responded than :/

Nawaz just needs to utter the K word and he can be assured to remain the leader of the country . Folks here are simply completely blinded by hatred to figure out what their leaders are doing ..

Desh ko lutto or Kashmir Chillao :lol:
I believe it was Modi mouthing off at an election rally claiming Indians have silenced Pakistani guns.
Bursting his bubble aside, it's a well known fact that bad mouthing against Pakistan is a guaranteed vote winner in India..... well, this time around, Pakistan is making sure the Indian Mukh Mantris will have one hand on their Dhoti when shouting empty howlers.

Oh god, from India they say Pakistan started it and from here they say India started it who can you believe in this world i have no idea, we only believe the things which suits us so pretty much we have to be there to know it ;)

Haro tau bhi izzat se....
Musharaf has said, dignity comes first..
Kiya baat hai Pakistan.
Once more...
Humne Kargil nahin kiya...Fir tapes a gayi..
Osama yahan nahi hai..Fir US a gayi..
Yes we lost 1971 but its conditional...
PNS Ghazi was downed by its own doing, India could not have done that...

Living in denial as always?
Is that why you people are not progressing?

South Asia’s dismal HDIs - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

I believe it was Modi mouthing off at an election rally claiming Indians have silenced Pakistani guns.
Bursting his bubble aside, it's a well known fact that bad mouthing against Pakistan is a guaranteed vote winner in India..... well, this time around, Pakistan is making sure the Indian Mukh Mantris will have one hand on their Dhoti when shouting empty howlers.

lets see

who knows.. "you" may not live to see the end of 2014??

take his advice he has experienced it :lol:
o
Oh god, from India they say Pakistan started it and from here they say India started it who can you believe in this world i have no idea, we only believe the things which suits us so pretty much we have to be there to know it ;)
O bhae India starts And Pakistan just answers.... Even our religion doesnt allow to start the wAr... Common sense use ker yaar

Respond to my friend request at facebook... And dont even comment here till u dont add me onfb plzzzz do it
po

Accept my request on fb
cep

Haro tau bhi izzat se....
Musharaf has said, dignity comes first..
Kiya baat hai Pakistan.
Once more...
Humne Kargil nahin kiya...Fir tapes a gayi..
Osama yahan nahi hai..Fir US a gayi..
Yes we lost 1971 but its conditional...
PNS Ghazi was downed by its own doing, India could not have done that...

Living in denial as always?
Is that why you people are not progressing?

South Asia’s dismal HDIs - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Harre kab hein bhae? Atleast aap say to jeete hee hein

Aik baar phir India ne firing kii Pakistan side se bharpoor jwaab!!!!

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom