What's new

India: Pakistan resumes firing in Kashmir, targets Poonch

I can give you a motive for India.

- Showing superiority
- Putting pressure on the eastern border of Pak, to weaken Pakistan's war against the Taliban in the west.

Pakistan has already requested a neutral third party such as UN to be the observer of cease fire violations but India continue to refuse since it is the continuous violator.

Solving Kashmir is in the interest of both countries.
If we count the number of motives from ur side.....it will be a lot higher sir.....

The only solution to Kashmir is that the present border be marked as the international border.......

We have come a long way........I don't know about Pak(who has given a part of it to China)....but India will not give a inch of Kashmir to any one.....

I can give you a motive for India.

- Showing superiority
- Putting pressure on the eastern border of Pak, to weaken Pakistan's war against the Taliban in the west.

Pakistan has already requested a neutral third party such as UN to be the observer of cease fire violations but India continue to refuse since it is the continuous violator.

Solving Kashmir is in the interest of both countries.

Its not in india's interest at all sir:coffee:

And also that.... India starts firing first and we respond them well!

als

Yes osama u are right,,,u always were:D

The firing is nowhere close as before....just a face saving exercise...to be termed as "Izzat"

After a 24-hour lull, Pakistan resumed firing on Saturday, this time in Kerni sector along the Line of Control (LoC). This time also Pakistan is targeting civilian areas.

According to reports, Pakistan targeted four army posts that are located near civilian houses. The firing has worried the locals in the sector.

Eight persons have been killed and nearly 90 others injured in mortar shelling and firing by Pakistan troops from October 1-9 along the International Border in Jammu, Samba and Kathua districts forcing over 32,000 people from 113 border hamlets to flee.

However, after heavy pounding by the Indian Army, there was a lull in firing.

The last ceasefire violation took place on Thursday night when there was brief firing by Pakistan on four border out posts in Hiranagar sector of Kathua district.

Read more at: Pakistan resumes firing in Kashmir, targets Poonch : India, News - India Today

what is it now, I thought Pakistan got scared and stopped firing.

The firing is nowhere close as before....just a face saving exercise...to be termed as "Izzat"

8 people died and its not as strong as before, how many people died in the firing before, 500?

Back
Top Bottom