What's new

India: Pakistan resumes firing in Kashmir, targets Poonch

Taliban are misguided!!!! we know better our religion!!!! and we are guiding them.... we have the holy book Quran as a proof of that.... Taliban violate women children and kids.... and the holy book doesnt allow that.... You Indians say that we start firing first? How can we... i mean our religion doesnt allow!!!

Tu bass jawab de age ko chor i just tell u i m 18+

Taliban are misguided!!!! we know better our religion!!!! and we are guiding them.... we have the holy book Quran as a proof of that.... Taliban violate women children and kids.... and the holy book doesnt allow that.... You Indians say that we start firing first? How can we... i mean our religion doesnt allow!!!

Tu bass jawab de age ko chor i just tell u i m 18+

Chordau bacho. Yehi political ke discussion hai.

thanks for bringing religion into it mr Osama! Tell us which religious dictate was in use when u were killing and raping Muslims in East Pakistan !
We neverr rapped east pak ... it was a misunderstandings between the two nations

its time for India to move artillery last time they tried something like this we pounded the whole neelam valley they couldn't move a truck from one point to another succumbing them to accept ceasefire in 2003, i think time has come to pound the krishna ghati sector again

Now more articles would come with how massive was Indian response after this latest firing and how shocked Pakistan is after that response. And same would happen 24 hours later when firing would again happen. :lol:

LOL:omghaha:

we now how to change naseeb! Earlier there was Pakistan in east as well as west of India. Now only in the west ! :D

The threat had only been from the west always.and you do know very well what the people of west Pakistan consider indian as,perhaps i should not go into detail as you do know we begin it with Sub human mark

do not bring religion everywhere ! it will hurt you always !!

Talibans says same for Pakistanis and its army. whom to believe !
u believe in Taliban who violate religious mosques, women and little children.... which isnt allowed in any any religion!!!

Now more articles would come with how massive was Indian response after this latest firing and how shocked Pakistan is after that response. And same would happen 24 hours later when firing would again happen. :lol:

Apart from Modi is different,Reply was different and all this bravery shit they can publish. :lol:

Yaar inho to bahaduri k expression krna bhi nahin ata,Bichaare ghareeb darpok indians :lol:

Which shariah do they believe.... google search their beheadings of the women and innocent peope! they dont belong to muslims!
u believe in Taliban who violate religious mosques, women and little children.... which isnt allowed in any any religion!!!

India did gave a befitting reply- on some election rally- as always-

btw india should stop messing with LoC for their local elections sake-

The threat had only been from the west always.and you do know very well what the people of west Pakistan consider indian as,perhaps i should not go into detail as you do know we begin it with Sub human mark

as if we care what some retards think about us ! and thanks for confirming that Eastern Pakistanis were lesser Pakistanis !

but we can change our neighbour..

You can change friends but not neighbour.Time to accept the truth that you have humans living next to your western border,they have long passed the evolution from neanderthals to humans unlike you guys

Back
Top Bottom