What's new

Improving the quality of threads by removing Indian members.

Should def.pk improve the quality of this forum by perma-banning problem-Indian members?

• Yes, they are a nuisance.

• No, I am Indian.

• No, I am Pakistani.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wish! Stop living in Lala land.. Lol
Ohkay. See this. WE bring the revenues. WE bring the traffic. WE bring the masala. WE bring the debates. Remove us, we dare you. Then we shall see. With growing prosperity and Internet access, more of us will come. Take your patriotism and ask the Mods and Webby to ban Indian members. I will take back my words after that. :D

If you start the poll I will vote for the ban. What say??

That is only way I will quit PDF because I am a creature of habit and habits die hard.:p:

I don't create polls. I have given my vote. No Indian should be allowed on this forum. We got nothing to talk with you guys.

We also call you by some name but webbie has censored it..... I hope u got it :partay:

Well in that case we also call who india as something sounding very close to male "integral" part". :D

According to some Google sites....the traffic from India is around 48 percent as compared to 23 percent for Pakistanis,so he is kinda right......
if Indians leave,then revenue will reduce by around 70 percent

We also call you by some name but webbie has censored it..... I hope u got it :partay:

Not you but your breeding habits and obsession with pakistan helps this forum.

Now go take a hike!

I don't create polls. I have given my vote. No Indian should be allowed on this forum. We got nothing to talk with you guys.

Well in that case we also call who india as something sounding very close to male "integral" part". :D
I wasn't talking about Pu##y###n lol
I was thinking about something else .....

I am laughing my *** off now after reading your comment

Not you but your breeding habits and obsession with pakistan helps this forum.

Now go take a hike!
I wasn't insulting you .....just gave a fact but it seems you took it as an insult.....

Maybe the government pays them to troll :lol:

Look, if some low-life member is trolling, don't reply to them. Simple. Better yet, keep the discussions a bit complicated enough so that they'd be too intimidated to even think about posting trollish/stupid comments. It usually works from my experience. Their excuse would be that the thread is 'boring'.

But then, there are always those debates and discussions which is the entire point of the forum.

@TheFlyingPretzel

And you think the Indians here are bad? Wait till you see the ones on social media websites. Borderline insanity one would say. I suspect that there is a process going on here.

Last edited:
@TheFlyingPretzel did i tell u ur vote options were so hilarioussss......if it were possible iwould have laughed at them for two consecutive days, but couldnt.

But props to u for creating that masterpiece of a poll

Every other day one random guy starts opinion polls that will make webby bankrupt..

Ohkay. See this. WE bring the revenues. WE bring the traffic. WE bring the masala. WE bring the debates. Remove us, we dare you. Then we shall see. With growing prosperity and Internet access, more of us will come. Take your patriotism and ask the Mods and Webby to ban Indian members. I will take back my words after that. :D

Exactly, I cant get why Pakistani members cant see this. Technically, a Pakistani website is being paid to be kept up so that Indians can show pithy vile hatred and total lack of family values on it.. a clear mirror on their national character. There is no better free propaganda for the masses to see how much Indians hate them and would like to see their babies burnt on a stake.. heck all the efforts by the military establishment to diss India cant top this.. and the Indians pay for it themselves.

Exactly, I cant get why Pakistani members cant see this. Technically, a Pakistani website is being paid to be kept up so that Indians can show pithy vile hatred and total lack of family values on it.. a clear mirror on their national character. There is no better free propaganda for the masses to see how much Indians hate them and would like to see their babies burnt on a stake.. heck all the efforts by the military establishment to diss India cant top this.. and the Indians pay for it themselves.

Character assassination of a entire nation ... mehhhh

I always thought that the purpose of this forum is to entertain Indians.

Oscarrrrrrrr once in million yearssss u doooo rockkkkk!!!!!

U are a rockstarr!!!!!

Character assassination of a entire nation ... mehhhh

That is wrong though.. you assassination a character that is otherwise inherently good. In this case it is already putrid, your posts are proof enough. I'd call it character highlighting.

@TheFlyingPretzel did i tell u ur vote options were so hilarioussss......if it were possible iwould have laughed at them for two consecutive days, but couldnt.

But props to u for creating that masterpiece of a poll

reminds me of the referendum of Saddam Hussain presidential poll. Only his name was on the ballot. :woot:

You only see one side and not the other.

You only see one side and not the other.

What other side is there? This site runs on revenues, revenues that you being online right now is providing. Tick , another cent.. tock.. another cent. And on this site we have Indians jeering happily at Pakistani deaths.. Pakistanis are seeing that and only hating you more.. something the military with all its propaganda efforts on state media could not do at all. The best of it all is that we get to link other forums and nationals to this place and show how bloodthirsty Indians really are.

Tick, Tock. .. thanks for keeping that hate growing..

What other side is there? This site runs on revenues, revenues that you being online right now is providing. Tick , another cent.. tock.. another cent. And on this site we have Indians jeering happily at Pakistani deaths.. Pakistanis are seeing that and only hating you more.. something the military with all its propaganda efforts on state media could not do at all. The best of it all is that we get to link other forums and nationals to this place and show how bloodthirsty Indians really are.

Tick, Tock. .. thanks for keeping that hate growing..

We all Indians should thank you for venting our frustrations on PDF.

We really don't care what others perceive about us because they don't experience what we experience. If someone is jeering at Indian or Pakistani deaths then they should be banned immediately. I reported quite a few myself.

You haven't seen other sites how much hatred is spewed from both sides when there is no moderation. Since we are more in number it looks like only one side is doing and not the other. We just overwhelm you with our numbers. People have to understand we are 6 times your population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom