What's new

Improving the quality of threads by removing Indian members.

Should def.pk improve the quality of this forum by perma-banning problem-Indian members?

• Yes, they are a nuisance.

• No, I am Indian.

• No, I am Pakistani.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, I cant get why Pakistani members cant see this. Technically, a Pakistani website is being paid to be kept up so that Indians can show pithy vile hatred and total lack of family values on it.. a clear mirror on their national character. There is no better free propaganda for the masses to see how much Indians hate them and would like to see their babies burnt on a stake.. heck all the efforts by the military establishment to diss India cant top this.. and the Indians pay for it themselves.
Really unfortunate that Pakistanis have to rely on Indians to keep this afloat. On the other hand, there is little hate that comes from India(you will not be able to understand this). Of course that is relative, it depends how you define hate. The impression this site has on people is quite evident. :) especially since maintaining the decorum here is overwhelmingly a Pakistani responsibility.

We all Indians should thank you for venting our frustrations on PDF.

We really don't care what others perceive about us because they don't experience what we experience. If someone is jeering at Indian or Pakistani deaths then they should be banned immediately. I reported quite a few myself.

You haven't seen other sites how much hatred is spewed from both sides when there is no moderation. Since we are more in number it looks like only one side is doing and not the other. We just overwhelm you with our numbers. People have to understand we are 6 times your population.
Indians are far too civil at times. Pakistanis have certain expectations. They expect Indians to behave like Pakistani minorities. Overwhelmingly meek, subjugated, servile. Not going to happen. :D In the free world everyone thrives. There is almost no dissing against Pakistani rapes, suicide attacks, terrorism, religion, etc. The opposite is true. Hell, the most popular thread starter is a Pakistani bot! And here we have mods crying about misbehaving Indians.

Just check the ridiculous options this thread has on offer. Note down the Pakistani responses on the first page. :D In Pakistan, India hate may be considered rational. But can't expect Indians agreeing with that now can you?

Most of the PDF threads are not about grammar, so why are you discussing a posters grammar? Especially since you are not a moderator.
Its just another proof of concept how they derail the discussions. I tried to make my point in past that forums should make it somewhat hard to get a membership. I still believe accounts should be verified by mobile numbers and then bans should be imposed by mobile numbers. Its rather hard to get new number then new Email.

What other side is there? This site runs on revenues, revenues that you being online right now is providing. Tick , another cent.. tock.. another cent. And on this site we have Indians jeering happily at Pakistani deaths.. Pakistanis are seeing that and only hating you more.. something the military with all its propaganda efforts on state media could not do at all. The best of it all is that we get to link other forums and nationals to this place and show how bloodthirsty Indians really are.

Tick, Tock. .. thanks for keeping that hate growing..

Feelings are always mutual.

By grace of population, one idiot pakistani makes 4 hostile Indians and their is no dearth of either now.

And on this site we have Indians jeering happily at Pakistani deaths
You must be confusing Pakistanis with Indians. We tried showing sympathy. Only to be jeered at as drama queen, rondoo and conspirators. Even then we don't enjoy Pakistani deaths. We just try not to care. :)

You must be confusing Pakistanis with Indians. We tried showing sympathy. Only to be jeered at as drama queen, rondoo and conspirators. Even then we don't enjoy Pakistani deaths. We just try not to care. :)

Nope, I am not confusing them at all... unless they are one and the same.
Apart from your attempt at the National Anthem, I dont recall a majority showing true emotion and sympathy for the dead children in Peshawar.. .. so no confusion there.

Apart from your attempt at the National Anthem, I dont recall a majority showing true emotion and sympathy for the dead children in Peshawar.. .. so no confusion there.

I was here during the Peshawar attacks. I was not here during the 26/11 ones.

I remember almost universal Indian shock and sympathy, devoid of any politics or jingoism. Even in the face of absurd allegations and lashing out from your side.

Compare this to your side who joke about how 10 kids brought India to its knees.

And brazen defiance of Indian calls for justice by dismissing all proof provided. And claims of judicial due process.

Methinks your soapbox is terminally termite ridden and is crumbling under your feet sir.

On a thread about a young Indian girl crying at her father's funeral, your admin said and I quote "price of occupying muslim lands". The one thing you should never do as a Pakistani, is pretend to have the moral high ground. It's just unbecoming.

By the way, have you run across the nice Pakistani who's signature is "The only good Indian is a dead Indian"?

Last edited:
What more do you expect on a forum?

By the way, have you run across the nice Pakistani who's signature is "The only good Indian is a dead Indian"?
:oops:

Lolz we must have ticked them off real bad

Whole India was supporting Pakistan and moaning for those kids even our all time high on hormones media.

Could see candle light marches through out country for peshawar tragedy, how many happened for 26/11 in Pak? #HafizSaeedWasRight is what we could get from pakistanis.

You only can cure your own blindness.

There are times when we want to discuss things without Bharti intervention, which is almost always there to take cheap shots.

I strongly disagree with you here.....In the last 3 years in PDF, probably this was one incident where majority (if not all) Indians sincerely shown sympathy or emotions towards pakistan....... The reason was not because of the love towards Pakistan but looking at the victims...........

I agree there are several Indians who troll here.....and few of them join only to troll.........

Meow meow

There are times when we want to discuss things without Bharti intervention, which is almost always there to take cheap shots.

So true.like really without syedali mastankhan and maybe two three more such posters i would find coming back here very hard ,also given that there is a massive indian trolls presence.

Had u guys showed sympathy for the lady and her child mentioned in my signature, did u show sympathy for all those kids,elders ,women killed and violated in gujrat masaccres. Did u feel sympathy for those kids from gujrat massacree who had later survived to narrate the stories of how the women of their family were violated before their eyes by hindu goons.

NO you didnt. Not for a bloody second's fraction. You voted the gujrat butcher as ur Pm.

We dont expect and want any sympathies from u indians for our aps martyrs. We dont. Just go away. Ihave seen some harshest comments on aps from indians ,on this site and many other places.

Hum may say bohat say pakistanio ki zindagi almost changed for good from that tragedy,we dont feel our hearts are same anymore,and here right 2 days after the tragedy indian media and indian citizens through twitter and social media sites had started spewing strong hatred against us and teased us over the tragedy, i havent forgotten those moments.i got a sleeping disroder after aps and here eastern ****neighbours are teasing us over that.

I still recall around in feb or march, there was some news in dawn abt some exhibition in indian mumbai slums, so some pakistani guy wrote some mocking comment on india, which dawn published. Tho dawn has such haramkhr policy of allowing all venomous posts from indians but terribly censor pakistanis. But if they let a rude comment from a pakistani get published then they allow multiple, many many very painful rude attacks by indian manhoos trolls on that person and overall at pakistan.
So in reply to that pakistanis comment an indian posted something like this,'yea the way you saw the blood art work on peshawr schools walls'.

i was so shocked for wordss.........then i and maybe others reacted strongly tothe comment so a while later that was removed. how i had cried at that point.

Plz name this site Indian defence forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom