What's new

Improving the quality of threads by removing Indian members.

Should def.pk improve the quality of this forum by perma-banning problem-Indian members?

• Yes, they are a nuisance.

• No, I am Indian.

• No, I am Pakistani.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical 45 22 lies, discussions on this forum dominate and overwhelm pakistan topics by higher ratio(yea right , ppl are blind here they cant see which are the most active forums here),
pak army kills and rape in kashmir.

heck he even says pakistanis are a shittty nation .,he wont piss on us.
And then the abuse abt Allah he wrote.

Yet no izzat and self respect , sitting here.

Anyways, the fact that he istrying to decide things for this forum being an intl or whatever.
Asking other pakistanis whether they are gonna leave or not then it means webmaster holds them so close to himself.
So well then fine,mubarak ho apkay yey indians apko rakhain aap inhain.

Last edited:
We are not here to discuss what other forums are doing. That is kind of lowering the bar of PDF. Trolling is allowed to certain extent on PDF so it gives someone like @RazPaK to survive for so long. So the rule applies for everyone. If someone is using profanities, then it the duty of moderators to remove the posts and give warnings.

I just read the first page of the link you posted and all I find is the live examples who incited who.

@DANGER-ZONE All you can do is SIT BATHS to comfort your hurt butt

@Tipu7 PAF has always kicked opponent butts :cheesy:
Indians,Israelis and Russians are victims :D

@FunkyGen I bet he doesn't know that hindu baniyas invented space ships....

now that former butt of ours is shitting at you from abroad the border.... we're genius indeed

@Thorough Pro What do you mean by "set"? Indian behinds are on fire by birth and keep smouldering all their life, until the day they themselves become the fuel for hell fire.

@Hiptullha Pah! Chuck Yeager is a mere dwarf compared to the ancient Indian ace,
Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta who shot down countless Islamic F-16s with
the cow urine pellets of his Vedic spaceship.

All of them mentioned after references (by Indians) of Battle of Longewala (Infantry war =/= PAF and IAF?), winning war of 1971 (congrats, India managed to defeat Pakistan and free Bangladesh with the full support of the Soviet Union and greater access to East Pakistan than Pakistan), Chuck Yeager is a hack (Indian civvies know more about this sort off stuff, I guess), Pakistanis are this, that, etc. As usual, thread derailment by Indians caused these sort of responses.

You need some medication ..Get a life

You guys need a better hobby to spend your time. Can't your country even provide you something better instead of wasting on us.

Pakistan was the focus a couple of years back when it was strictly a defence forum....Now it's changed
The discussion on other things overwhelms the Pakistani topic by a very big ratio...
You didn't answer my question btw
Will you leave or will you stay??

Pakistan is still the focus of this. What weed you are smoking that makes you think Pakistan is not the focus now?

As for your question. It is already answered. No I won't leave since the forum is about my country. You guys on the other hand need to control your obsession with us and leave.

You guys need a better hobby to spend your time. Can't your country even provide you something better instead of wasting on us.

Pakistan is still the focus of this. What weed you are smoking that makes you think Pakistan is not the focus now?

As for your question. It is already answered. No I won't leave since the forum is about my country. You guys on the other hand need to control your obsession with us and leave.
The only way to make us leave is ban us....... create another thread....this time I will also support you.....with my vote :confused:

I like your lack of dignity. :D
Naa.....not like that

Just want to see whether webbie choses sanity or profanity....
in your words.......money or patriotism

Btw
I will get.multiple sources from where I can get news and connect with people.....it's just that i have spent enuff time here that I don't feel like quitting......maybe banning us will help me quit PDF

Naa.....not like that

Just want to see whether webbie choses sanity or profanity....
in your words.......money or patriotism

Btw
I will get.multiple sources from where I can get news and connect with people.....it's just that i have spent enuff time here that I don't feel like quitting......maybe banning us will help me quit PDF

Ok :lol:

So tag me in case you open a thread.....
since your sister Shamain is also quitting pdf...I will come to your resque :p:

I don't quit. I kick as$. ;)

By the way we call your kind here in Pakistan as "mutmain baighairat". :D

You wish! Stop living in Lala land.. Lol
According to some Google sites....the traffic from India is around 48 percent as compared to 23 percent for Pakistanis,so he is kinda right......
if Indians leave,then revenue will reduce by around 70 percent

I don't quit. I kick as$. ;)

By the way we call your kind here in Pakistan as "mutmain baighairat". :D
We also call you by some name but webbie has censored it..... I hope u got it :partay:

But we dont need any profanity to use against u, so that anyone has to autocensor it.

Sirf indian keh daina hee kafi hota hai.

I like your lack of dignity. :D
Something lacks only if it exists.

Improving the quality of threads???? This thread is a classic example of the reason for low quality.... Look at the posts in this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom