What's new

Improving the quality of threads by removing Indian members.

Should def.pk improve the quality of this forum by perma-banning problem-Indian members?

• Yes, they are a nuisance.

• No, I am Indian.

• No, I am Pakistani.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chal be Rondoo!

24 hour same BS.
Why can't you have basic forum manners? Make a forum of ur own stop your ROndoo Panti!
\

Chal bai bharati. Dafa ho. Mu kala kar apna. aur ja kar apnai ghatiya mulk main maro. Yahan kia apni behan ka rishta denai aatai ho?

This is not an international forum. It is Pakistan defence forum. I don't read international defence forum in the banner or header of the forum. And I am not going to opt out since the forum name is based on my country. If the forum wouldn't have been about Pakistan, I wouldn't even care to join it.

And Yes admins are not playing their role. They should kick you all out. And I am not the only person saying this.

The Admins are biased towards us , deal with it ;)

\

Chal bai bharati. Dafa ho. Mu kala kar apna. aur ja kar apnai ghatiya mulk main maro. Yahan kia apni behan ka rishta denai aatai ho?
te tenu Indian naal bada pyaar hai, tu shawara la lela phir.

\

Lmao you are pathetic.

Is that all? Your lame cuss. Keep doing this shows your class.

In international forum you have to give respect if you want some in return. Otherwise you are free to opt out. Why to stick? Just leave if in your eyes even admin is not playing his role perfectly, leave.
Yea what is so amazing is that when it comes to indian forums or ANYTHING ANYTHING indian ,on that thing /forum etc its never international . Heck even on this forum whenever i start threads on india that nutjob Sr nair follows me in all those threads calling me troll and throwng rhetoric i wont let u say this abt my nation ,wont let u say that, abbay jao apnay forum pay roo, i have pasted news and u cant stand those reports ur issue. Kaheen aur jakay patriotism dramay karo.

Apni koi cheez intl nahi hoti, but when it comes to other forums then they shamelessly gather and line up like ppl do outside data darbar ,saying its an international forum and above all hamain pakistanio ko hee keh rahay hotay hain yeh forum chor do. Like wow.

Like levina here was searching out ids to tell me that you are a multi of this person. Wow. Now i need an indian to threaten me here.

Indian forums are indian, but pakistani and all other sites are international.
Isi leay hamain har sites say nikalwa detay hain. God how much i hate them how much i hate them.

Whats the point in doing abuse against areesh in punjabi stupid bharti. And what a signature this badbadman has,

"Countries have armies but pakistani army has a country called Pakistan"

very nice ,so this signature is acceptable. Like how they call kashmir Azad Kashmir over here, How these pests write that in ajk pak army killand rape.

Last edited:
Chalo khair,posting here was fun while it lasted
Good Bye and Good luck :)

This is not an international forum. It is Pakistan defence forum. I don't read international defence forum in the banner or header of the forum. And I am not going to opt out since the forum name is based on my country. If the forum wouldn't have been about Pakistan, I wouldn't even care to join it.

And Yes admins are not playing their role. They should kick you all out. And I am not the only person saying this.
This forum is not about Pakistan....not now atleast :angel:
Tell me one thing for fun sake......if webbie decides not to ban us then will you leave the forum ? :taz:

When all the rules are written and members are banned if they break these rules then why this kind of threads are allowed ? Op should be warned for generalising with his extreme prejudice ..

This forum is not about Pakistan....not now atleast :angel:
Tell me one thing for fun sake......if webbie decides not to ban us then will you leave the forum ? :taz:

It is about Pakistan. Pakistan is the focus.

As for Webbie. He is an idiot. His opinion doesn't matter for us. And you guys can't leave because of your obsession with us despite our hate for your **** country.

As for Webbie. He is an idiot. His opinion doesn't matter for us. And you guys can't leave because of your obsession with us despite our hate for your **** country.
Pakistan was the focus a couple of years back when it was strictly a defence forum....Now it's changed
The discussion on other things overwhelms the Pakistani topic by a very big ratio...
You didn't answer my question btw
Will you leave or will you stay??

You need some medication ..Get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom