What's new

Please ban the words "jihadi" and "jihadist"

Should words "jihadi" and "jihadist" be banned on PDF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's more intriguing is how Palestinians celebrated it, giving away candies and all.

After that people expect us to have sympathy for them.
But still,as the article says,most Palestinians were disgusted and enraged by this act and considered it as alien to their nation.

The OP should send this long lecture to the Taliban, ISIS, TTP, ETEM, Boko Haram and other groups which wage violence in the name of Islam.

Tell them this, not us.

I vote NO.

But still,as the article says,most Palestinians were disgusted and enraged by this act and considered it as alien to their nation.
40 percent support / 60 percent oppose, that's 40 percent of the population of the West Bank that needs to be bombed with white phosphorus.

And that's from the West Bank, in Gaza it would be more like 80/20.

So out of the 109 exoduses, the Jihad you guys have been subjected to was an attack on a family in 2011...and now you want every Palestinian to pay the price lmao. Did you also make the people responsible for those 109 exoduses pay the price?
Don't listen to that guys ramblings. They were not beheaded but stabbed. And the guy who carried out the attack was a autistic secular atheist. The PFLP are secular Palestinians and indifferent to religion.

Meanwhile, those Israeli fascists act like innocent people, they force a Palestinian child to drink gasoline and light him on fire :

The terrorists tried to blame Palestinians and made a false story saying the kid was gay and his family killed him. Then they were forced to backtrack when evidence came out.

40 percent support / 60 percent oppose, that's 40 percent of the population of the West Bank that needs to be bombed with white phosphorus.

And that's from the West Bank, in Gaza it would be more like 80/20.

You are not mentally stable. But, you should take the time to learn you guys invented something called market bombs and these 'Jihadi' groups take inspiration from you:

46 KILLED BY BOMB IN MARKET AT HAIFA; Riots and Arson Follow Blast--Arabs and Jews Each Blame the Other for Outrage Investigation Called For 46 KILLED BY BOMB IN MARKET AT HAIFA Council Accuses Arabs​

Stop with the "exoduses". Be a sensible Muslim.
Why? That's the conventional term for it. Funnily enough, your entire argument in this thread hinges on us having to accept an incorrect term to describe militants because it's now adopted by Western media.

Stay in your lane btw, don't try to lecture people. You had no qualms about this weirdo Zioshill calling me a Jihadist.

The OP should send this long lecture to the Taliban, ISIS, TTP, ETEM, Boko Haram and other groups which wage violence in the name of Islam.

Tell them this, not us.

I vote NO.
You're mistaken if you believe these groups are educated on Islam. They're crime groups, like cartels. And have ties with intelligence agencies all around the world. Both these groups and Shia extremist and Muslim brotherhood groups are misguided. Both these ones are outright inflitrated and have satanic purpose. Khawarij are well known and specified by the Prophet , SAW.

Best example of Islam today is Hamas. Not Iran, Saudi Arabia, or anyone else. Hamas gives best example of what following Islam is.

Don't listen to that guys ramblings. They were not beheaded but stabbed. And the guy who carried out the attack was a autistic secular atheist. The PFLP are secular Palestinians and indifferent to religion.
I keep forgetting these freaks basically lie through their teeth about everything and you need to double check everything they say. Thanks for heads-up.

Why? That's the conventional term for it. Funnily enough, your entire argument in this thread hinges on us having to accept an incorrect term to describe militants because it's now adopted by Western media.

Stay in your lane btw, don't try to lecture people. You had no qualms about this weirdo Zioshill calling me a Jihadist.
Are you a jihadist? I don't think so. So try to show a good image of Muslims to someone who thinks otherwise.

Yeah well,the term gay used to mean "happy" and now it's different. Go ahead and say that you're gay every time you're happy. Let's see if people will not actually think that you came out of the closet :P

So try to show a good image of Muslims to someone who thinks otherwise.
How am I being a bad Muslim? You can google 109 exoduses RIGHT NOW and you'll see a Wikipedia article with that terminology. I'm a BAD MUSLIM because I'm using a term used by Wikipedia and you'll cry and seethe about it, while the Zioshill can get away with calling people Jihadists.

How am I being a bad Muslim? You can google 109 exoduses RIGHT NOW and you'll see a Wikipedia article with that terminology. I'm a BAD MUSLIM because I'm using a term used by Wikipedia and you'll cry and seethe about it, while the Zioshill can get away with calling people Jihadists.
He's been in a gazillion threads,he's been banned dozens of times. It's silly trying to go like that. Haram.

Meanwhile, those Israeli fascists act like innocent people, they force a Palestinian child to drink gasoline and light him on fire :

The terrorists tried to blame Palestinians and made a false story saying the kid was gay and his family killed him. Then they were forced to backtrack when evidence came out.

You are not mentally stable. But, you should take the time to learn you guys invented something called market bombs and these 'Jihadi' groups take inspiration from you:

46 KILLED BY BOMB IN MARKET AT HAIFA; Riots and Arson Follow Blast--Arabs and Jews Each Blame the Other for Outrage Investigation Called For 46 KILLED BY BOMB IN MARKET AT HAIFA Council Accuses Arabs​

They were not beheaded but stabbed
Yeah because that's what's important huh? The baby had his throat sliced and he was partially beheaded.

Typical Palestinian behavior.

And the guy who carried out the attack was a autistic secular atheist
The PFLP are secular Palestinians and indifferent to religion.
Lol, first of all those were two cousins that carried the terrorist attack,
Amjad and Hakim Awad. Second of all, both were not actively in PFLP, only one of their fathers was. Third of all, you virtually all are autistic, since you are breeding within your family groups and are dumb as a rock.

Fourth of all, both Al Aqsa Martyr's Brigade and the **Palestinian Islamic Jihad** praised this terror attack
"the heroic operation is a natural response to the (Israeli) occupation crimes against our people in West Bank and Gaza Strip."

Are they also secular and indifferent to religion?

Eye for an eye. Actions have consequences. Unlike you we have a law system that tries to prevent such cases, but our people can only hold so much anger.

Inspiration from us? How come when all the terrorist attacks were started by you lol? look at the chronological order, when Arabs started, and when Jews started
Screenshot_20230916_221054_Samsung Internet.jpg

You're mistaken if you believe these groups are educated on Islam. They're crime groups, like cartels. And have ties with intelligence agencies all around the world. Both these groups and Shia extremist and Muslim brotherhood groups are misguided. Both these ones are outright inflitrated and have satanic purpose. Khawarij are well known and specified by the Prophet , SAW.
ia

Best example of Islam today is Hamas. Not Iran, Saudi Arabia, or anyone else. Hamas gives best example of what following Islam is.
Yeah launching rockets indiscriminately towards Jerusalem (supposedly a holy city for them), killing thier own, corrupt leaders live in Qatar with billions in their bank account while their people suffer in the hellhole that is Gaza, use their own kids as human shields, build military infastracture under schools and hospitals as a doctrine, leave their Palestinian Islamic Jihad brothers to be blown up by Israel, do nothing for years even though Israel was bombing Gaza a ton of times already, totally dependent on foreign aid - parasitic, hides in underground tunnels - lives along moles and rats, a pawn of Iran, is internationally recognised as a terrorist organization and is constantly humiliated by Jews and would literally starve to death the day Israel chooses to not let food into Gaza.

You sure that's who represents Islam?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom