What's new

Improving the quality of threads by removing Indian members.

Should def.pk improve the quality of this forum by perma-banning problem-Indian members?

• Yes, they are a nuisance.

• No, I am Indian.

• No, I am Pakistani.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality improvement is a good sign and is the need of the hour.
Do whatever is good to make that happen.

Identify the ones who cling only on to other country sections just for the sake of trolling and derailing , be whatever nationality he is and kick him out........... newbee or oldbee...

Also curb the blame games and jingoistic flame threads by some super-super ranked seniors and authority members who do the chest thumping every now and then like a gorilla charged up during their mating season.

Some more from indians' debating skills that i picked on this site., you write an argument and this is what u hear in return:

1. Desi profanities
2. Subliminal desi profanities.
3. Harassing remarks.
4. You fool,idiot, moron, troll. STFU.
5. Pakistan is on military aid.
6. Poor countries like pakistan , we indians give so much aid to.
7. You lost in 71.....that is indians sole achievement of life , considering the no of times they mentionit.
8.you lost in 71.
9. You lost in 71.
10. Our baloch brothers in pakistan are being killed by pak army. Abbay jokers pehlay apnay mulk may dalits ko tau brothers keh lo
11. Pak army is strafeing fata and doing air raids in balochistan killing....mannyyyyyyy innocents.
12 we will free balochistan.
13. India will be frnds with new country called balochistan....more such bull,
14.lots n lots of baiting towards islam.

I always avoid going in central asia forum, they do so much cussing and all. aik tau saray troll aik saath attack kartay hain and then will call u all kinds of cusswords, desi nondesi all. Like someone was calling me pimp again and again in a discussion.

Chalo khair,posting here was fun while it lasted

Last edited:
Indians are pests. Nothing good is going to come out of them. The Pakistanis who think something good is come out of them should be banned for being too stupid.
How smart. Such rhetorical answer was expected from you.

You must write a dissertation.

How bloody naive of you, from the whole thread, you could only pick half a dozen names.......what a coincidence all happened to be Pakistani members, which is understandable as all the innocent Indian members must be taking dips in the Ganges and you are probably on your way to join them.

Since you are pointing fingers at us I am highlighting what angels you guys are. Sorry if you can't take it in stride but I am just showing how it all began from the very first page of your link.

Last edited:
How smart. Such rhetorical answer was expected from you.

You must write a dissertation.

Thank You. But seriously you guys are disgusting. Just leave. We hate you. We hate your country. Stay away from your enemies. Or else don't complain next time about our behavior.

Thank You. But seriously you guys are disgusting. Just leave. We hate you. We hate your country. Stay away from your enemies. Or else don't complain next time about our behavior.
Last i see this thread was opened by one of you guys...So who started the complain?

If you know how to start the game, then we also know how to play...but an eye for an eye makes whole world blind...so think before crossing the limits..others can cross it as well.

Kaha bhi tha 47 may. They dont get it. YOU ARE UNWANTED. OKAY GET IT.

Last i see this thread was opened by one of you guys...So who started the complain?

If you know how to start the game, then we also know how to play...but an eye for an eye makes whole world blind...so think before crossing the limits..others can cross it as well.
Our own guy started the thread cuz this site is owned by a pakistani, not run by ur indian that u wud come here with runny noses.

I don't care about others and their response. But I am not going to give respect to enemies of my people and my country. I would address them with extreme hate and disgust even though I know these shameless enemies of my country would still continue to crawl on this website again and again.

Our own guy started the thread cuz this site is owned by a pakistani, not run by ur indian that u wud come here with runny noses.
Are you Areesh? Did i quote you? or you are habitual distractor?

I don't care about others and their response. But I am not going to give respect to enemies of my people and my country. I would address them with extreme hate and disgust even though I know these shameless enemies of my country would still continue to crawl on this website again and again.
In international forum you have to give respect if you want some in return. Otherwise you are free to opt out. Why to stick? Just leave if in your eyes even admin is not playing his role perfectly, leave.

areesh mera bahi hai, i can reply.
Jao jo karna hai kar lo.
tum dono bhai bhai khelo, i am going to sleep.. good night

In international forum you have to give respect if you want some in return. Otherwise you are free to opt out. Why to stick? Just leave if in your eyes even admin is not playing his role perfectly, leave.

This is not an international forum. It is Pakistan defence forum. I don't read international defence forum in the banner or header of the forum. And I am not going to opt out since the forum name is based on my country. If the forum wouldn't have been about Pakistan, I wouldn't even care to join it.

And Yes admins are not playing their role. They should kick you all out. And I am not the only person saying this.

Chal be Rondoo!

24 hour same BS.
Why can't you have basic forum manners? Make a forum of ur own stop your ROndoo Panti!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom