What's new

Sikhs in the US Warned by FBI about Death Threats

Do you see me joining army of those who attacked Kaaba like it is the case with Sikhs? Those who damaged holy Kaaba are dead and under the ground

What is this dumb level of analogy?

The cuckness level of Sikhs is unparalleled in human history. It is very hard to find any other such exampe

What bonhomie?

Where do you see any kind of bonhomie in my post you quoted?

I am just laughing at the cuckness of Sikhs and that's it. There is no bonhomie from my side

Good for me that Sikhs are cannon fodder and die every now and then

LMAO

What a bunch of chutyas :lol:
Im saying that prominent people revered in the hadiths have switched sides because such is the nature of fitna.

If in your haste to scorn others you'd be inadvertently tarring them in the same brush as well.

Im saying that prominent people revered in the hadiths have switched sides because such is the nature of fitna.

If in your haste to scorn others you'd be inadvertently tarring them in the same brush as well.

Lol

Now you are getting desperate. Anyone who is involved in damaging Holy Kaaba would be criticized and even hated. Nobody today is joining army of anyone who is involved in trying to damage holy Kaaba

Compared to that these cucks (Sikhs) are now official canon fodder of India. There is no comparison of that to anything in history or anywhere today

Truth is eternal.

If defending Punjabi from the western hordes means defending sanghis and others so be it.

The whole existence of Punjabi and it's survival is predicated on Sikhs having pushed out invaders repeatedly up to the loss to the British.

We all know how your friends on western side treat you, if it wasn't for khalsa raj Lahore would be like Kabul.

You are not defending Punjab. You are defending a sanghi republic. Punjab would soon be another Hindu state of India with Sikhs working as cannon fodder like they are now

There is nothing more value to you guys or to your nation. Keep working as cannon fodders. Stop dreaming about Khalsa raj and all that BS

Lol

Now you are getting desperate. Anyone who is involved in damaging Holy Kaaba would be criticized and even hated. Nobody today is joining army of anyone who is involved in trying to damage holy Kaaba

Compared to that these cucks (Sikhs) are now official canon fodder of India. There is no comparison of that to anything in history or anywhere today

You are not defending Punjab. You are defending a sanghi republic. Punjab would soon be another Hindu state of India with Sikhs working as cannon fodder like they are now

There is nothing more value to you guys or to your nation. Keep working as cannon fodders. Stop dreaming about Khalsa raj and all that BS
You wish rest of remaining punjabis should submit and become Hindu Muslim mirasis etc because some did, ain't happening.
To become cannon fodder for ones beliefs takes courage, something you apparently cannot comprehend.

You wish rest of remaining punjabis should submit and become Hindu Muslim mirasis etc because some did, ain't happening.
To become cannon fodder for ones beliefs takes courage, something you apparently cannot comprehend.

You are not becoming cannon fodder for your beliefs but for a sanghi republic. And this is a choice that you guys made yourself. Now enjoy the status till the sh!t hits the fan

Back
Top Bottom