What's new

If Hindu Rashtra becomes reality, Indian Muslims should get 'Pakistan': Shahi Imam

Agree with the guy. If hindus think Muslims will be this easy to suppress in India they may very well be mistaken. good to see a Indian muslim speaking up for Indian muslims

Mark my words.
In 8 years, BJP will be ruling WB. I had thought Kerala would be faster breakthrough BUT it looks like the insane mullas of Bengal are making things easy for BJP.

BJP should let this joker carry on his verbal loose motions. No point in putting any pressure. This joker is doing more to unite Hindus than BJP & RSS ever wili.

Don't shift goalposts. You are an honest person. You are not secular. Be true to your Imaan.
Shift goalposts? You know me.. I am honest. Its understandable that Hindutva is an antonym to secularism but what does that have to do with my Imaan:undecided:

so he is asking for another partition? another bit of land from India or he is asking to come to pakistan ?

The latter @Sully3 bhai!

Udi baba
'Ashamed of being born in India', says Mamata Banerjee, slams ‘hooliganism in the name of religion’
http://www.indiatvnews.com/politics/national-ashamed-of-being-born-in-india-mamata-banerjee-slams-hooliganism-in-the-name-of-religion-381053

Who votes to kick her out of India! raise your hands!

Mark my words.
In 8 years, BJP will be ruling WB. I had thought Kerala would be faster breakthrough BUT it looks like the insane mullas of Bengal are making things easy for BJP.

BJP should let this joker carry on his verbal loose motions. No point in putting any pressure. This joker is doing more to unite Hindus than BJP & RSS ever wili.

It's in the pipeline, modern Bengali's don't subscribe to this theory, they are more focused on development and unity. It's a phase where the backlog of idiots born in the early 90's pass on & the younger generation fulfil's the void in the political establishment.

Caste & religion based politics will slowly disintegrate once the Uniform civil code comes into practice and the poor are brought out of poverty and ineqauilty (not happening overnight of course) but will happen. These conniving leeches that do vote bank politics will face their D-day. Till then we have to absorb the shit they are divulging into and expose them for who they are. As in Mamata's case, she is doing the work herself and making a mockery of the leadership she is entrusted upon. Her days are numbered along with the TMC goons.

What a moron, Muslims deserve a better religious leader than this surely? Sounds like a sadak chaap rikshawala. Britishers gave him the red beacon, then he should move to Britain and start his jihaad for sharia.

"70 years too late"??? what does that even mean? did you just popped out of a womb or crawled out under a rock? 70 years earlier, We carved out PAKISTAN for MUSLIMS against all odds and oddest of people. but some Muslims preferred to stay back for their "property" that your government is shoving up their no-moon-shine-estate. What they need to do now is to migrate to areas bordering Pakistan making a muslim majority area belt adjoining Kashmir-Khalistan-Rajasthan-Gujrat.

70 years too late.

But for someone living in 1400 years old times, time is an ambigious concept.

So the Shahi Imam wants to wage a war because someone asked him to take down his lal batti?
#ExasperatingFarrago of Imami emotions. :tsk:

red-beacon-2-1491964317.jpg
This idiot has still not removed red light from his car. Yesterday heard him saying to reporters that he is using it as per the law of British government. Pathetically, governments, both central and State have no guts to put him in his right place.

So this Imam is saying if Indian becomes Hindu Rashtra, then Indian Muslims would emigrate to Pakistan.

The question is will Pakistan accept him and his followers?

I would bet Pakistan would never accept Indian Muslims (Punjabi Muslims may have some chance. Hindi belt, North East or South Indian Muslims have no chance of being accepted by Pakistan). Their best bet would be to emigrate to EU which is eager to accept Muslim refugees
from all around the world. The other alternatives are to participate in a Ghar wapsi event or emigrate to Maldives which has a policy that very maldives immigrant needs to be a Muslim or convert as Muslim before they could emigrate.

Last edited:
Mark my words.

BJP local brass does not have any organisational skills. As long as they don't formulate how to build a solid vote base, they will succumb to TMC's superior ground strength.

So this Imam is saying if Indian becomes Hindu Rashtra, then Indian Muslims would emigrate to Pakistan.

The question is will Pakistan accept him and his followers?

I would bet Pakistan would never accept Indian Muslims (Punjabi Muslims may have some chance. Hindi belt, North East or South Indian Muslims have no chance of being accepted by Pakistan). Their best bet would be to emigrate to EU which is eager to accept Muslim refugees
from all around the world. The other alternatives are to participate in a Ghar wapsi event or emigrate to Maldives which has a policy that very maldives immigrant needs to be a Muslim or convert as Muslim before them could emigrate.

Why are you writing in bold and bigger font? Is no one giving you the attention you are striving for?

Back
Top Bottom