What's new

If Hindu Rashtra becomes reality, Indian Muslims should get 'Pakistan': Shahi Imam

If Hindu Rashtra becomes a reality (and I hope it never does) you Mr. Imam will be the first casualty in the line of fire.
So careful what you wish for.
Partition happened because we were dealing with the British. Know who youre dealing with this time.

I think the supreme court of India should take this up.
A serious security risk right there

The moron should be thrown in jail with sedition and terrorism charges...

Build a prison for 200 million people and throw all your Muslims in there. One day (soon) the average Muslim in the street will be saying the same thing.

@waz Racist post.

Definitely racist. BLM- Bengali Lives Matter.

there are already many illegal Bengali migrants in Karachi, we can't have more

there are already many illegal Bengali migrants in Karachi, we can't have more

The proud Bengalis will ofcourse go to Bongladesh.
But that's already an issue. Obviously they will pull east and rohingya is next Isis base mark my words.

People like this Maulana fellow drink at the trough of sectarian politics. Without the oxygen of sectarianism, they will meet a hasty end. It is in their interest to ensure that society is polarised Along the line of religion/caste/language/ethnicity.

It's time to put this Bengali Orangutan in a cell.

Sections 124A, 153A and 153B of the IPC. Maulana will have ample time to reflect on his words in jail.

The moron should be thrown in jail with sedition and terrorism charges...

Actually sedition laws are of three types - disaffection against state, acts and words against Constitution and sowing enmity between groups based on identity.

My personal opinion is that the second and third may be used wherever applicable, but the first should ideally be repealed as it tends to stifle criticism of the government which everyone should be free to do.

None of this is applicable to the Maulana though. He is equally culpable no matter which way one sees it.

Back
Top Bottom