What's new

If Hindu Rashtra becomes reality, Indian Muslims should get 'Pakistan': Shahi Imam

Educate me where its said that consumption of beef is an absolute must in Islam? :lol:

Loudspeakers are banned in many Islamic countries and so it triple talaq.

Let's not confuse cause and effect.
The Arab muslims are very comfortable in knowing who they are. they don't have the inferiority complex and hence no need to prove themselves to anyone, let alone Hindus.

Where as FEW Muslims in India do things just to show up hindus and offend them. they get some perverted pleasure in destroying things and beliefs that Hindus hold sacred.
It's as if like "I have done it...what u gonna do hose" attitude.

First of all India is a Hindu rashtra only. We have adopted Secularism as a state policy because Hinduism is not a monolithic religion and we have different ways of worship and prayer. Hiduism is not a religion with a single text and a single prophet but a value system.

Educate me where its said that consumption of beef is an absolute must in Islam? :lol:

Loudspeakers are banned in many Islamic countries and so it triple talaq.

It's not an absolute but it becomes one for those who can afford at Eid ul adha and is certainly not forbidden.
As for Adhan, except for Bangladesh --I haven't heard about a single Muslim country which banned adhan through loudspeaker.
Triple talaq is more of a social issue with different opinions and again not banned.

indian Muslims Getting ready for civil war.

They will be massacred if Pakistan remains neutral. The present BD government will look the other way the way they been doing with the Rohingyas.

You can always move now. We ain't stopping them.

No buddy I ain't interested in moving into the hindutva dungeon. My grand parents came out of the snake hole in 1947 and I can see that they were right.

You know me.. I am honest.
No. Usually you are. But when pushed to the corner, when your hate for Hindus is revealed (which you have every right to, only putting it into action is not apt) you shift back to the good fight. The good fight between Dharma and secularism. Thing is there is no such fight.

They overlap. It's not about people either. Only ideologies. And don't think the vast majority of non Muslims of India have got Savarkar and SP Mookherjee by heart. They don't. They are getting more educated and with the increased awareness, they resist what they feel is an injustice. The same is visible in the Islamic community. Most of the top brass in many of the organizations (terror) are highly educated and distinguished people. Not justifying either of the actions, only trying to express the logic (however flawed) behind them.

They will be massacred if Pakistan remains neutral.
Most Indian Muslims are Indian people.

Many of them take their religion as less seriously as Indian non Muslims. The schism is exaggerated. But more Muslims are jumping on the bandwagon to a more 'pure' form of Islam (not only in India but the world).

Besides, enemies of the people will be massacred ANYWAY if they try to do something really stupid.

Let's not confuse cause and effect.
The Arab muslims are very comfortable in knowing who they are. they don't have the inferiority complex and hence no need to prove themselves to anyone, let alone Hindus.

Where as FEW Muslims in India do things just to show up hindus and offend them. they get some perverted pleasure in destroying things and beliefs that Hindus hold sacred.
It's as if like "I have done it...what u gonna do hose" attitude.

Exactly. I had few Arab friends and they were one of the nicest and liberal. I met them outside Arabia, so i don't know if my perception is accurate.

Sometimes i believe the conquests of few Muslim rulers has brought more harm than good to Islamic world.

Why peoples are giving importance to him, just ignore him.

Let alone in W Bengal even Calcutta people will not take him seriously.

Modi never said that. Third rate modi haters twist everything to suite their agenda. Prove it. When Modi said that.

Udi baba
'Ashamed of being born in India', says Mamata Banerjee, slams ‘hooliganism in the name of religion’
http://www.indiatvnews.com/politics/national-ashamed-of-being-born-in-india-mamata-banerjee-slams-hooliganism-in-the-name-of-religion-381053

Then who stops her to migrate to bangladesh.

It's not an absolute but it becomes one for those who can afford at Eid ul adha and is certainly not forbidden.
As for Adhan, except for Bangladesh --I haven't heard about a single Muslim country which banned adhan through loudspeaker.
Triple talaq is more of a social issue with different opinions and again not banned.
Triple Talaq is banned in almost all Muslim countries including Pakistan. It's completely against Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_in_Islam

Back
Top Bottom